Lockheed Martin/Pumping Politicians with Money (all parties)F-35 Fighter Jet

Embarrassed now? You should be ... You prove nothing, you make cheap and unjustifiable accusations, and then you deign to complain about other posts?

I have posted my proof - post 22 --- where's yours? How much time have you spent in the government acquisitions processes? Have you studied it? Or, are you just running off at the mouth?

Here is a tip small brain.

Say something about the OP. Have some substance. Stop acting like a rabid Fox News puppet. Then people might take you seriously. (Oh my gosh, personal attacks make me so smart)..............

Deflection????? Interesting ...

I guess this means you can't back up your cheap attacks with facts, huh?

Figures ... the truth seems to be toxic to your type.

^Talk about total failure to talk about a topic. YOU sir are the very definition of "Troll".

Rule #4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

We noticed why you are here.

I enjoy watching cheap talkers like you ... all noise, no substance. You have truly taken it to an art form.

Union ratifies new contract with Raytheon Missile Systems

Print Arizona Daily Star
Bargaining unit members ratified a new three-year contract today for about 1,600 hourly workers at Tucson's Raytheon Missile Systems.

The contract includes a general wage increase of 2.75 percent in both the first and second years, and a 2.5 percent increase in the third year. Those numbers are the same as in the last contract, said James E. Watson, directing business representative for Old Pueblo Lodge 933 of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers.

Also included in the new contract are a $750 signing bonus for bargaining unit members; and caps on how much healthcare premiums can rise.

"It was a very tough round of negotiations. I'm very proud of our membership," Watson said. "This local continues to set the standard for wages and benefits for our community, and especially for all of the defense workers in the state of Arizona."

Raytheon Missile Systems is Southern Arizona's largest private employer.

John Patterson, Raytheon spokesman, said, "This agreement provides our employees with a fair and equitable package, and allows Raytheon Missile Systems to maintain the high performing, quality workplace that our customers and community expect from us, now and in the years ahead. We look forward to continuing to work together with the IAMAW to perform the work that is so vital to our warfighters and the nation," he said in a written statement.

The union members voted today in a meeting at the Tucson Convention Center.

Read more about this in Monday's Arizona Daily Star and on StarNet.

Things like this must really piss off the union haters. The most beloved "defense industry" uses, likes and prospers with union labor. LMFAO.

Yeah!

Union haters just gotta be pissed about those pay raises the union negotiated ... less than the inflation rate, but hey, who cares if their purchasing powers go down?

Union haters just gotta be really upset about caps on healthcare costs ... let their members suck up the difference.

Everybody knows it wasn't the company that got this business, it was the unions!! It wasn't the company that spent millions in R&D, or in marketing. It was the unions!!!!

^You don't know much about Unionization of people do you? Massive organization get corrupt. People fighting for their own worth was never a bad thing until Fox News.

Mmmm --- don't know much? Yeah, you're right. Don't know a damn thing.

Only spent 7 years as a member of a union, and another 14 negotiating with unions. So, I think it's safe to say I know a little.

"Massive organizations get corrupt." You're exactly right - I've never seen a union (including the one I was in) that wasn't corrupt. Individual people don't fight for their own worth - union officials do, and they rip off the membership EVERY time.

Union ratifies new contract with Raytheon Missile Systems

Print Arizona Daily Star
Bargaining unit members ratified a new three-year contract today for about 1,600 hourly workers at Tucson's Raytheon Missile Systems.

The contract includes a general wage increase of 2.75 percent in both the first and second years, and a 2.5 percent increase in the third year. Those numbers are the same as in the last contract, said James E. Watson, directing business representative for Old Pueblo Lodge 933 of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers.

Also included in the new contract are a $750 signing bonus for bargaining unit members; and caps on how much healthcare premiums can rise.

"It was a very tough round of negotiations. I'm very proud of our membership," Watson said. "This local continues to set the standard for wages and benefits for our community, and especially for all of the defense workers in the state of Arizona."

Raytheon Missile Systems is Southern Arizona's largest private employer.

John Patterson, Raytheon spokesman, said, "This agreement provides our employees with a fair and equitable package, and allows Raytheon Missile Systems to maintain the high performing, quality workplace that our customers and community expect from us, now and in the years ahead. We look forward to continuing to work together with the IAMAW to perform the work that is so vital to our warfighters and the nation," he said in a written statement.

The union members voted today in a meeting at the Tucson Convention Center.

Read more about this in Monday's Arizona Daily Star and on StarNet.

Things like this must really piss off the union haters. The most beloved "defense industry" uses, likes and prospers with union labor. LMFAO.

Yeah!

Union haters just gotta be pissed about those pay raises the union negotiated ... less than the inflation rate, but hey, who cares if their purchasing powers go down?

Union haters just gotta be really upset about caps on healthcare costs ... let their members suck up the difference.

Everybody knows it wasn't the company that got this business, it was the unions!! It wasn't the company that spent millions in R&D, or in marketing. It was the unions!!!!

^You don't know much about Unionization of people do you? Massive organization get corrupt. People fighting for their own worth was never a bad thing until Fox News.

Mmmm --- don't know much? Yeah, you're right. Don't know a damn thing.

Only spent 7 years as a member of a union, and another 14 negotiating with unions. So, I think it's safe to say I know a little.

"Massive organizations get corrupt." You're exactly right - I've never seen a union (including the one I was in) that wasn't corrupt. Individual people don't fight for their own worth - union officials do, and they rip off the membership EVERY time.

Unions have flaws like Government. You simply ignore what they were created for, much like some forget what Government was created for. Some call this a "Fix it or Nix it" decision.

"Unions have flaws! OMG end unions!". "The Government has flaws! End Government!" What we see is some trying to end these things and some trying to keep these things and no one trying to fix the issues within either.

Welcome to politics.

Forum List

Back