Logic

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Here's some logic.

We must respect everyone's religion, over and above the Supreme Court, unless of course it's a Muslim who is practicing their religion in which case bomb the b*stards.

We must follow the constitution, no one is to take away our guns because it specifically says this in the constitution, so we must always follow the constitution, oh, unless it gives others something they want, like, er.... equal protection of the laws.

What other logic do you know?

Here's some logic.

We must respect everyone's religion, over and above the Supreme Court, unless of course it's a Muslim who is practicing their religion in which case bomb the b*stards.

We must follow the constitution, no one is to take away our guns because it specifically says this in the constitution, so we must always follow the constitution, oh, unless it gives others something they want, like, er.... equal protection of the laws.

If by 'practicing their religion' you mean lopping off heads, burning alive, crucifying people, torturing, etc. then yes, I'm all for bombing the shit out of those people. Why you have a problem with that is quite peculiar.

Religion is "sticky wicket" - you say except Muslims that want to kill others etc. but as Christian's not believe homosexual marriage or activity is acceptable to God, by denying that, you are breaking a law as well (discriminating against homosexuals, as it were) - not as severe an offense as killing someone yet, still a broken law.... either you are going to allow people to practice their religion "in full" or not....

Here's some logic.

If by 'practicing their religion' you mean lopping off heads, burning alive, crucifying people, torturing, etc. then yes, I'm all for bombing the shit out of those people. Why you have a problem with that is quite peculiar.
Zoom how could you! Those poor folk just need some help?

Here's some logic.

The reason I have a problem is Bush goes to Iraq and invades, and then gets people all pissy when they fight back. I mean, what a cheek to FIGHT BACK.

Does the US not bomb more Muslims than Muslims bomb Americans?
Is the instability in the reason not the reason for barbaric people like ISIS to actually find a place they can call home, with all their barbarity?

However there are 1 billion Muslims in the world, and MOST don't do anything. But still they get told they can't have their religious freedom because of what others do.

But Christians can even though some, like Bush, go around causing havoc.

Last edited:
Here's some logic.

The reason I have a problem is Bush goes to Iraq and invades, and then gets people all pissy when they fight back. I mean, what a cheek to FIGHT BACK.

Is the instability in the reason not the reason for barbaric people like ISIS to actually find a place they can call home, with all their barbarity?
Fuck you.

Here's some logic.

So you do you think that they should have just left all those biological weapons over there maybe? Saddam could have cleaned out the whole middle east by now.

Here's some logic.

If by "practicing their religion" you mean burning crosses, lynching negroes, obstructing segregation, torturing, etc, then yes, I'm all for bombing the shit out of those people.

Thank you for providing us with another example of illogic. Yours is known as the Hasty Generalization Logical Fallacy.

The problem with the illogic of bigots like yourself is you take the actions of extremists and apply them to everyone of that creed or race.

Here's some logic.

So you do you think that they should have just left all those biological weapons over there maybe? Saddam could have cleaned out the whole middle east by now.

Could have, assuming he actually had any. Saddam wasn't a nice guy, I'm not saying he was. I'm not saying I was sad to see him go, I wasn't. However it wasn't the US's place to get rid of him. And we all know why Bush when in, and it had NOTHING to do with WMDs or the Iraqi people.

Instead of Saddam not wiping out the whole of the Middle East with WMDs he couldn't make, instead we have ISIS doing a rather better job, and sanctions don't work against these people either.

Here's some logic.

Could have, assuming he actually had any. Saddam wasn't a nice guy, I'm not saying he was. I'm not saying I was sad to see him go, I wasn't. However it wasn't the US's place to get rid of him. And we all know why Bush when in, and it had NOTHING to do with WMDs or the Iraqi people.

Instead of Saddam not wiping out the whole of the Middle East with WMDs he couldn't make, instead we have ISIS doing a rather better job, and sanctions don't work against these people either.
I did not say Saddam made them. Search you will discover that he did have some.

Forum List

Back