Logical solution to this gay problem in the world

Give every guy his first vagina and the odds are close to 100% he'd never want anything else. If he doesn't like it then he's queer and I don't really care what happens after that.

Now there is nothing wrong with Women doing other women. We all want to play with pretty things. It just so happens that these pretty things know each other very well, and what makes them tick. Just make sure they wear deodorant and shave their pits and legs.
Every guy has a first vagina, known as mommy, dummy.

And, off to the Rubber Room, where this thread belongs.

I think this is legitimate...how do gays know if they are gay if they never tried screwing a woman?

Give every guy his first vagina and the odds are close to 100% he'd never want anything else. If he doesn't like it then he's queer and I don't really care what happens after that.

Now there is nothing wrong with Women doing other women. We all want to play with pretty things. It just so happens that these pretty things know each other very well, and what makes them tick. Just make sure they wear deodorant and shave their pits and legs.

I think this is legitimate...how do gays know if they are gay if they never tried screwing a woman?

Notice how none of those who are advocating this are actually women.

How about we turn this around on them instead?

How does anyone know that they are not gay until they have had anal penetration?

If we adopt this approach then it will only be those who have a "problem" with gays who will have to do the "research" for themselves.

Who knows, they may end up preferring to be "bottoms" themselves and shun women altogether.

Sounds like a much better idea than forcing women to have sex and thus risk unintended pregnancies.

Mainly because it isn't about sex. And a lot of them figure it out when the underpants come off and they think, fuck that, no thanks.

That's what the Hoover campaign forgot; "a cooter for every bedroom!"

Forum List

Back