Loire Valley runs dry due to climate crisis

but back here in america environmentalist want to breach the idaho dams along the snake river for the salmon flush

the only place in america that produces more food than burley in the USA is the San Juaquin valley in california

but we vote republican here in burley so joe biden wants to destroy the economy here too

You are HYSTERICALLY funny!!!!

Resident Pedophile Biden has absolutely NO control over the weather on this planet, and neither does ANY human being on this planet!!!

If they need water so bad, they can force the government to locate underground water sources.......as Europe is full of them, according to their Geologists.

Or, they can build desalinization plants and draw water from the oceans.

That bridge in the pic is a bridge over the River Loire. There should be a river running below it.
The climate crisis will see us all starve just to protect big oil profits.
Its a crisis across the world.
Case ya havent noticed climate kooks intend to starve you by limiting fertilizer use

I did a google "drive" of the Loire river.

It's mostly shallow with tons of sandy dunes from the middle of France to the N. East.
From the looks of it, Northern France is mostly sand.

They need to dig out the center of the river, create new banks, and turn it into a canal with a dam wall every few miles. This will create manmade "lake" areas where farmers can get water from.

Being a sandy and shallow river, I'm surprised they didn't start digging it out decades ago, if they were going to farm off it.

The Rhine is running dry now.
My in laws are on a river cruise at the moment and they had to start at a different point because the river wasnt navigable.
The climate crisis is getting worse and threatening civilisation.

And yet right wing dupes continue to deny the problem.

The Rhine is running dry now.
My in laws are on a river cruise at the moment and they had to start at a different point because the river wasnt navigable.
The climate crisis is getting worse and threatening civilisation.

And yet right wing dupes continue to deny the problem.
Auntie Em, Auntie Em!

From reddit, the pic is taken of a "dead arm" that is always dry this time of year.

The other pic is 200m away on the main part of the river, same day.

loire lie.png

Forum List

Back