Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

And I challenge you to show me a single post that I've made that was racist or where I've accused someone of being a "Marxist".

You can't argue the point you've made so you resort to character assassination. It's a sleazy tactic...but then again what else do you have?

And I challenge you to show me a single post that I've made that was racist or where I've accused someone of being a "Marxist".

You can't argue the point you've made so you resort to character assassination. It's a sleazy tactic...but then again what else do you have?

The fact you are whining like stuck pig k ind of proves my point, guy.

Hey, the CLeaners called, your sheets are ready.

Ah, Joe? We've had countless recessions that we recovered from quite nicely without any government intervention at all. Did you want to get pwned on yet another topic? You're on a roll, little buddy!

Never fucking happens.

But you conservatards live in your own little world. one where SUpply side works,a nd tax cuts increase revenues.

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There you go, Joe...an estimated 47 recessions most of which we recovered from with no governmental involvement. You should stick to playing the race card...your ignorance of economics is so obvious it's amusing to watch you spout off about it.

The fact you are whining like stuck pig k ind of proves my point, guy.

Hey, the CLeaners called, your sheets are ready.

LOL...I don't even know what that pathetic attempt at an insult is supposed to mean...my sheets are ready? If you're going to insult someone, Joe...at least come up with a zinger instead of this lame nonsense. Seriously...:lol::lol::lol:

So...let's recap...

You can't find anything to back up your claim that Obama proposed a 3 trillion dollar stimulus...

You can't find any posts where I made racist comments...

You can't find any posts where I called someone a "Marxist"...

You were just shown a list of scores of recessions which the US recovered from without any assistance from government at all...

So pretty much...YOU'VE GOTTEN YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU IN THIS STRING!!!

Ah, Joe? We've had countless recessions that we recovered from quite nicely without any government intervention at all. Did you want to get pwned on yet another topic? You're on a roll, little buddy!

Never fucking happens.

But you conservatards live in your own little world. one where SUpply side works,a nd tax cuts increase revenues.

There you go, Joe...an estimated 47 recessions most of which we recovered from with no governmental involvement. You should stick to playing the race card...your ignorance of economics is so obvious it's amusing to watch you spout off about it.

What do you mean by "most".

2000- The big spending BUsh did on the "War on a Concept".
1991- THe Gulf War combined with Clinton's mass spending.
1981- Reagan's military buildup.
1960- The Space Race, the Great SOciety and the buildup for Vietnam.
1953- Ike's Interstate Highway program.
1949- Korea
1937* World War II brought us out of that mess.
1929- The New Deal.

But, you see, conservatards think gummit spending bad, and they'll blurt out some shit about "freedom" or something.

I know that you really need to believe that, given your OCD posting here.

Because I'm pretty much just mocking you at this point. I've gotten bored with trying to argue with you, Cleetus. I think you are much too filled with hate to reason with, so I'm not even bothering.

Never fucking happens.

What do you mean by "most".

2000- The big spending BUsh did on the "War on a Concept".
1991- THe Gulf War combined with Clinton's mass spending.
1981- Reagan's military buildup.
1960- The Space Race, the Great SOciety and the buildup for Vietnam.
1953- Ike's Interstate Highway program.
1949- Korea
1937* World War II brought us out of that mess.
1929- The New Deal.

But, you see, conservatards think gummit spending bad, and they'll blurt out some shit about "freedom" or something.

What does Ike's Interstate Highway program or the Space Race have to do with a recession? I mean, I know you're not the brightest bulb on the US Message Board tree, Joe but what is that post supposed to mean?

I know that you really need to believe that, given your OCD posting here.

Because I'm pretty much just mocking you at this point. I've gotten bored with trying to argue with you, Cleetus. I think you are much too filled with hate to reason with, so I'm not even bothering.

LOL...you were "reasoning" with me? :eusa_hand: Did that take place before or after your claim that Obama proposed a 3 trillion dollar stimulus? Before or after you accused me of being a racist?

You're "mocking me" because you've lost the argument. It's all you have left...:badgrin::lol::badgrin::lol:

[

What does Ike's Interstate Highway program or the Space Race have to do with a recession? I mean, I know you're not the brightest bulb on the US Message Board tree, Joe but what is that post supposed to mean?

DId you need help with the big words?

Okay, we had a recession in 1953, mostly due to the fact that the Korean War was winding down and we had a lot of unemployed soldiers coming home while factories were cutting back production.

Ah, yes, the good old days when we used to have factories and kept them open.

So Ike decided, "Hey, We need an interstate highway system like the Europeans have."

Wow, like I fucking know, a Republican wanting a big spending program to copy Europeans!!!

What was with that guy?

Hundreds of thousands were put to work buidling it, millions were put to work providing materials for it. And our economy was stronger bcuase it was built.

Oh, some millionaire couldn't buy a dressage horsie because he was paying his fair share in taxes, so there was that.

[

LOL...you were "reasoning" with me? :eusa_hand: Did that take place before or after your claim that Obama proposed a 3 trillion dollar stimulus? Before or after you accused me of being a racist?

You're "mocking me" because you've lost the argument. It's all you have left...:badgrin::lol::badgrin::lol:

I think it was the part where I tried to explain to you and the other wingnuts that innocent people actually need fifth amendment protections.

BUt damn, you guys just want to totally ruin Lerner's life (more than you already have) because you really think she's able to give up Obama.

Again, I thought the left was nuts under Bush and the Right was nuts under Clinton, but they've got nothing on you guys and how batshit crazy Obama makes you.

Ike didn't build the Interstate Highway System because he was looking for a stimulus to the economy or to put unemployed people back to work. In 1953 the unemployment rate was 2.9%...hardly a problem! Ike built the Interstate system because he wanted the ability to easily move military assets or evacuate civilian populations in case of disasters or attacks and he had been so impressed by the German Autobahns. The highway system was paid for with a tax on gasoline not by gouging millionaires.

Ike didn't build the Interstate Highway System because he was looking for a stimulus to the economy or to put unemployed people back to work. In 1953 the unemployment rate was 2.9%...hardly a problem! Ike built the Interstate system because he wanted the ability to easily move military assets or evacuate civilian populations in case of disasters or attacks and he had been so impressed by the German Autobahns. The highway system was paid for with a tax on gasoline not by gouging millionaires.

Millionaires were paying a top rate of 93% in 1953.

And, yeah, I know few actually paid that much, but it was the thought that counted.

Point was, it was a Keynesian, big government program that you shitheads hate with a passion, because "gummit bad".

[

I think it was the part where I tried to explain to you and the other wingnuts that innocent people actually need fifth amendment protections.

BUt damn, you guys just want to totally ruin Lerner's life (more than you already have) because you really think she's able to give up Obama.

Again, I thought the left was nuts under Bush and the Right was nuts under Clinton, but they've got nothing on you guys and how batshit crazy Obama makes you.

Obama makes me laugh more than anything...his incompetence is a never ending source of amusement to me, Joe! The guy is really bad at his job...and he's surrounded himself with political ideologues that are just as bad at what they do. Watching this Administration shoot itself in the foot on nearly a daily basis is priceless. Eric Holder? Timmy Geithner? Janet Napolitano? Joe Biden? Susan Rice? Hilary? Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber...the two White House Press Secretaries? Kathleen Sebelius? The list of idiots just goes on and on...

Millionaires were paying a top rate of 93% in 1953.

And, yeah, I know few actually paid that much, but it was the thought that counted.

Point was, it was a Keynesian, big government program that you shitheads hate with a passion, because "gummit bad".

It was hardly Keynesian! It was paid for with a tax on gasoline consumption. Do you even know what Keynesian means, Joe?

And I have little problem with how they financed the Interstate System. A consumption tax on the people who USED the highways made total sense. You weren't asking one group to subsidize another. You were taxing the ones who drove and not taxing those who did not. How much fairer can you get?

[

Obama makes me laugh more than anything...his incompetence is a never ending source of amusement to me, Joe! The guy is really bad at his job...and he's surrounded himself with political ideologues that are just as bad at what they do. Watching this Administration shoot itself in the foot on nearly a daily basis is priceless. Eric Holder? Timmy Geithner? Janet Napolitano? Joe Biden? Susan Rice? Hilary? Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber...the two White House Press Secretaries? Kathleen Sebelius? The list of idiots just goes on and on...

You mean compared to the Bush idiot list?

Cheney
Rumsfeld (who was forced to resign)
Gonzalez (who was also forced to resign)

Now, you see, those were people who were really, really bad at their jobs, as they took peace, prosperity and surpluses and turned them into war, recession and massive debt.

But at least they were white.

And I have little problem with how they financed the Interstate System. A consumption tax on the people who USED the highways made total sense. You weren't asking one group to subsidize another. You were taxing the ones who drove and not taxing those who did not. How much fairer can you get?

The Gasoline tax didn't fund nearly the whole thing.

They took the 93 top marginal rates that funded WWII and Korea and diverted them to infrastructure..

And frankly, guy, I always wonder why you Wingnuts like taxing the fuck out of working folks while giving the rich a pass. I mean other than your unatainable fantasies about being rich someday yourselves, I just don't get this.

[

You mean compared to the Bush idiot list?

Cheney
Rumsfeld (who was forced to resign)
Gonzalez (who was also forced to resign)

Now, you see, those were people who were really, really bad at their jobs, as they took peace, prosperity and surpluses and turned them into war, recession and massive debt.

But at least they were white.

You may not like their politics but none of those three were idiots like we've had under Barry. Joe Biden's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself. Timmy Geithner couldn't figure out Turbo Tax! Kathleen Sebelius oversaw the ObamaCare roll out! Eric Holder didn't know Fast & Furious was walking guns! Jay Carney has been caught in so many lies that White House Press briefings have become farce. Hilary was so worried about appearances that she sacrificed a US Ambassador. Susan Rice either lied for Hilary and Barry or was so stupid she didn't know she was being used by them.

What we've gotten from Barack Obama were appointees who matched his progressive ideals...unfortunately for the country...they also matched his level of incompetence.

And Alberto Gonzalez is Hispanic...you blathering idiot! You can't even play the race card without making an ass of yourself. :lol::lol::lol:

[

You may not like their politics but none of those three were idiots like we've had under Barry. Joe Biden's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself. Timmy Geithner couldn't figure out Turbo Tax! Kathleen Sebelius oversaw the ObamaCare roll out! Eric Holder didn't know Fast & Furious was walking guns! Jay Carney has been caught in so many lies that White House Press briefings have become farce. Hilary was so worried about appearances that she sacrificed a US Ambassador. Susan Rice either lied for Hilary and Barry or was so stupid she didn't know she was being used by them.

What we've gotten from Barack Obama were appointees who matched his progressive ideals...unfortunately for the country...they also matched his level of incompetence.

:

again, guy...

IRaq
Katrina
the 2008 Recession.

Obama hasn't had fuck ups nearly on the scale of those.

"Oh, i had a hard time logging onto the website. This is even worse than when my son came home in a body bag from Iraq, or my uncle drowned in NOLA because they couldn't get a helicopter to him in time!"

NOt thrilled with some things Obama has done, but frankly, he hasn't fucked up things nearly to the degree Bush did.

Forum List

Back