Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

[

Yo, joey boy. where did the money for the stimulus come from? got any idea?

Well, they should have come from taxing the ever living fuck out of rich people.

But much like the War against Iraq, we just put it on the credit card.

More Democrats than Republicans Sit on 10 Richest Members of Congress List:

yaaaaa, let's tax the living fuck out of these "RICH" people, especially those with the "D" behind their name. :up:

why do you stupid liberals FEEEEEL that only "R"'s are the rich ? i agree with you that we should strip every last fucking penny from every liberal with more than $10.00 to their fucking name.., you would agree to that.., RIGHT ??

Guy, why is this relevent to my point.

I think ALL rich people need to pay their fair share, and frankly, my biggest problem with the D's is that they are just as likely to suck up to the rich as the R's are.

Knowing your intellectual level, Joe...I know EXACTLY what you did! You Googled "Obama 3 trillion stimulus" and got those two articles that aren't in any way about a 3 trillion dollar stimulus that Obama proposed but what the ten year cost would be for all of the programs the Democrats obligated us to in the Obama Stimulus.

Knowing your intellectual level, Joe...I know EXACTLY what you did! You Googled "Obama 3 trillion stimulus" and got those two articles that aren't in any way about a 3 trillion dollar stimulus that Obama proposed but what the ten year cost would be for all of the programs the Democrats obligated us to in the Obama Stimulus.

again, did you need help with the big words?

You're a joke, Joe! The first article doesn't even mention a 3 trillion dollar amount PERIOD! The second article quoted an almost 3 trillion cost if programs that were put into the Obama Stimulus for a limited amount of time were extended. Paul Ryan asked the CBO to project what the costs would be if things like Head Start continued to be funded like it was under the stimulus.

How you construe EITHER of those articles as "proof" that Barack Obama proposed a 3 trillion stimulus...you'll have to explain...because NEITHER talks about 3 trillion dollar stimulus proposal from Obama. Dispute that? Then cut and paste where either article backs up your claim...

You're a joke, Joe! The first article doesn't even mention a 3 trillion dollar amount PERIOD! The second article quoted an almost 3 trillion cost if programs that were put into the Obama Stimulus for a limited amount of time were extended. Paul Ryan asked the CBO to project what the costs would be if things like Head Start continued to be funded like it was under the stimulus.

How you construe EITHER of those articles as "proof" that Barack Obama proposed a 3 trillion stimulus...you'll have to explain...because NEITHER neither talks about 3 trillion dollar stimulus proposal from Obama. Dispute that? Then cut and paste where either article backs up your claim...

again, guy, did you need help with the big words?

The truth (run away, Joe...run away...it's the TRUTH!) is that Obama sought a little more than the amount he ended up getting. When you say that he asked for more than TRIPLE what the stimulus ended up being you are full of shit.

The truth (run away, Joe...run away...it's the TRUTH!) is that Obama sought a little more than the amount he ended up getting. When you say that he asked for more than TRIPLE what the stimulus ended up being you are full of shit.

He wanted a lot more. COngress wouldn't give it to him because the Austerity retards, who obviously learned NOTHING from the Great Depression, thought the best way to deal with a crashing economy was to spend as little as humanly possible.

The reality was that 2.3 TRILLION evaporated in the crash of 2008. Poof. Gone.

We have never gotten out of a recession without an influx of government spending. Never. Not once.

BUt idiots like you think starving children builds character or some such shit.

How you construe EITHER of those articles as "proof" that Barack Obama proposed a 3 trillion stimulus...you'll have to explain...because NEITHER neither talks about 3 trillion dollar stimulus proposal from Obama. Dispute that? Then cut and paste where either article backs up your claim...

again, guy, did you need help with the big words?

I think the big word that's most appropriate to you and this string would be "pwned"

Let me help you with the definition...

"pwned
A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force."

On your claim that Barack Obama proposed a three trillion dollar stimulus? You've been PWNED!!!!

He wanted a lot more. COngress wouldn't give it to him because the Austerity retards, who obviously learned NOTHING from the Great Depression, thought the best way to deal with a crashing economy was to spend as little as humanly possible.

The reality was that 2.3 TRILLION evaporated in the crash of 2008. Poof. Gone.

We have never gotten out of a recession without an influx of government spending. Never. Not once.

BUt idiots like you think starving children builds character or some such shit.

Ah, Joe? We've had countless recessions that we recovered from quite nicely without any government intervention at all. Did you want to get pwned on yet another topic? You're on a roll, little buddy!

Again, I keep trying to help you understand stuff, but I think your brain is totally stuck on "There's a Negro in the White House!!!"

Except you don't say "Negro". yOu say "Marxist" and think you are being clever.

When getting your ass handed to you in any debate with a conservative...the liberal "fall back" position is to play the race card and accuse the conservative of racism.

You're growing more pathetic by the post, Joe...

Again, I keep trying to help you understand stuff, but I think your brain is totally stuck on "There's a Negro in the White House!!!"

Except you don't say "Negro". yOu say "Marxist" and think you are being clever.

When getting your ass handed to you in any debate with a conservative...the liberal "fall back" position is to play the race card and accuse the conservative of racism.

You're growing more pathetic by the post, Joe...

THe only thing keeping the Zombie Corpse of the Conservative Movement alive today is racism.

Forum List

Back