LOL at the Dem Convention Live

Why is Obama talking about out competing other nations? I thought we were supposed to be meek and accept 'our fair share.'

Obama is mocking the idea of borrowing money from your parents. But back in the day before the govt was stealing money from us; that's exactly how it worked. And we took pride in ourselves. We didn't thank the government for stealing someone else's money and then giving us our pittance.

Obama is mocking the idea of borrowing money from your parents. But back in the day before the govt was stealing money from us; that's exactly how it worked. And we took pride in ourselves. We didn't thank the government for stealing someone else's money and then giving us our pittance.

I'd rather lend my child money than have the government take my money and give it to the child of someone else.

Troops.. Troops.. Troops..

God.. God.. God

Individualism.. Individualism.. Individualism..

If this ain't pandering, i don't know what is..

Obama's shoveling a lot of shit__ comparing himself to Lincoln and FDR. (Well the FDR I can see, but not for the pseudo reasons the establishment pedals).

Troops.. Troops.. Troops..

God.. God.. God

Individualism.. Individualism.. Individualism..

If this ain't pandering, i don't know what is..

"They remind me of the scripture that ours is a fate filled with hope." -- Uh I don't know a scripture that is worded like that. But isn't it ironic that he outlaws Bibles and covers up / omits the word God and then he has the nerve to cite scripture.

I actually wasn't enamored with that speech (even if I put the lies / politics to the side) __ He just looked like a beaten politician begging for votes while unable to tout how he has really improved the nation. (Yea, he touted a few partisan accomplishments though).

With the exception of 'getting Osama,' Obama didn't even talk about his 'accomplishments' like Obamacare and the bailouts b/c they're largely unpopular.

What an utterly worthless waste of teleprompters.
More of the same ole crap about "fair shares" and other undefined promises.

Obama's going to look back at this night as a missed opportunity.
Bet he's already doing so.

Nice to see the birther go crazy over his President giving such an apparently great performance. If you're having this sort of breakdown, Obama must be kicking the Governor's ass.

I LOVE IT!!!

Forum List

Back