LOL at the Dem Convention Live

I heard that they moved tomorrow's event from Bank of America Stadium b/c they didn't want to show him preaching to the empty seats :lmao:

The Dems tried to backstep and put God and Israel back into their platform. The only problem was the pesky rules stated that 2/3 of the convention had to vote for it. So they held a vote and it was half and half three times. But that didn't matter. They made sure their supreme will was followed. Thanks for the preview of coming attractions Dumbocrats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09cEwnivdr0]Chaos During Dems Platform Vote - YouTube[/ame]

That was the train wreck I was waiting for!

:lmao:

voteblack.jpg

The Dems just marched out the (former) Ohio governor, Ted Strickland. They didn't bother to mention that his sorry ass lost re-election in 2011. And he's up there bragging about Ohio's success since Kasich (Republican) took office.

Being a loser is a good thing in democratic party circles, it's why they love jimmy carter....because they see it as a rejection of the bourgoisie (middle class) whom they hate as stupid, christian morons.....in other works democrats need to go fuck themselves, more than they already do

I haven't been watching much tonight__ saw a bit of John Kerry's uninspired speech.

Biden's on. He's blabbing about how Barrack Obama is Super Man.

I haven't been watching much tonight__ saw a bit of John Kerry's uninspired speech.

The way that Michelle looks at Biden shows true admiration...she wore a mask last night when Clinton was speaking. It's all in the eyes.

The way that Michelle looks at Biden shows true admiration...she wore a mask last night when Clinton was speaking. It's all in the eyes.

I don't know__ I'm sure she has emotions, but I think her speech showed us that she is able to bull shit emotions. All that Barack was broke shit turned out to be a total lie. They were both grad students with f'ing jobs. And Barry got a second job as a faculty teacher.

I find it funny that Dems are taking all the credit for Osama when they wanted to cut and run long before Osama was killed.

I don't know__ I'm sure she has emotions, but I think her speech showed us that she is able to bull shit emotions. All that Barack was broke shit turned out to be a total lie. They were both grad students with f'ing jobs. And Barry got a second job as a faculty teacher.

Yes, and she attempted to bullshit displaying respect towards Clinton last night...but comparing how she is looking at Biden tonight makes it so obvious.

Yes, and she attempted to bullshit displaying respect towards Clinton last night...but comparing how she is looking at Biden tonight makes it so obvious.

I have a different spin. I think she can fake sincerity very well (especially when it benefits her). I think she just forgets to do it when she's scathing like the bitch she is.

Sorry, I just.can't.watch. It's too painful to hear the lies and rhetoric. I'll get the shortened version tomorrow on Drudge, Yahoo and USmailonline.

Awww, I feel your pain and I'm sure Drudge will too.

Insert rolling eyes emoticon here..

Biden: "I want to acknowledge as we should every night; the incredible debt we owe...."

I was thinking finally! But he wasn't talking about the national debt. Dems can't run far enough from that. He was talking about the debt we owe to the soldiers. Too bad the Obama admin is using them like pawns. Deaths have spiked (if I recall correctly - tripled) on Obama's watch and that d-bag won't even make the case why we should still be there.

Forum List

Back