LOL! Corsi's trying to get MUELLER disbarred & prosecuted for treason

And if your mother had a dick, she'd be your father. Corsi is making a legally pointless appeal to his followers. As the court demands evidence, while his followers demand none.

Nope. He's doing exactly what the law allows him to do.

The law allows him to make any accusation he likes. What Corsi has yet to produce....is any evidence to back up his claim.

As Mueller has Corsi's emails that prove that Coris lied to federal investigators.

So says you.

You have no idea, nor do I, if he has evidence or not.

If he does have evidence it will be up to a Judge.
It's been confirmed by the news outlets that Corsi's email dump proved he lied. Do you have anything you can produce to the contrary? If you don't, then stop typing dumb posts like this one.

If you are that interest then look it up. I did.
I did too. It's in black and white, typed so easily a fourth grader could understand it; Mueller has emails from Stone pal Corsi about WikiLeaks Dem email dump Corsi lied, and he got caught.

The law allows him to make any accusation he likes. What Corsi has yet to produce....is any evidence to back up his claim.

As Mueller has Corsi's emails that prove that Coris lied to federal investigators.

So says you.

It's been confirmed by the news outlets that Corsi's email dump proved he lied. Do you have anything you can produce to the contrary? If you don't, then stop typing dumb posts like this one.

I did too. It's in black and white, typed so easily a fourth grader could understand it; Mueller has emails from Stone pal Corsi about WikiLeaks Dem email dump Corsi lied, and he got caught.

Yeah and isn't that the e-mail from two years ago he didn't remember??

So realistically he didn't lie. He just didn't remember it. Do you remember every e-mail you've sent or received?? I sure don't.

Its a small thing.

The evidence backing Corsi's 70 page complaint? There is none. Its a list of conspiratorial accusations backed by nothing.

Really? It sure dovetails with what other Mueller targets have described....look at Mueller's team...they're total partisan assholes who haven't laid a finger on Trump in 2 years....they will and have tried anything and it's caught up with them. The day after Corsi filed, Mueller's spokesman said the team was now "tying up loose ends" ie trying to escape their own prosecution for malfeasance, jury tampering, and perjury in their presentations in the various court cases they filed.

Who would judge the standard of 'Thought American'?

The Constitution.

Can you quote the portion of the constitution where it mentions 'thought americans'. Or establishes a standard to judge who they are?

The actual constiution, please.

You are quite the idiot. Most impressive.

Spell-check much?
So, can we take that as "I don't know?"

No. Take that as "You are quite the idiot."
Skylar sent you out to the woodshed about the Constitution, and someone else is the "idiot"? Lol! That's rich.

So realistically he didn't lie. He just didn't remember it. Do you remember every e-mail you've sent or received?? I sure don't.

Its a small thing.

Corsi sent and received 60,000 emails last year.

So says you.

Corsi's tactic is essentially the same one used by conspiracy theorists here. When disproven with evidence....he just startings spewing baseless accusations backed by nothing.

Mueller has straightforward evidence that Corsi lied to investigators. So Corsi responds with claims that Mueller commited 'treason'. Its pointless panty shitting at its best.

The evidence backing Corsi's 70 page complaint? There is none. Its a list of conspiratorial accusations backed by nothing.

Really? It sure dovetails with what other Mueller targets have described....look at Mueller's team...they're total partisan assholes who haven't laid a finger on Trump in 2 years....they will and have tried anything and it's caught up with them. The day after Corsi filed, Mueller's spokesman said the team was now "tying up loose ends" ie trying to escape their own prosecution for malfeasance, jury tampering, and perjury in their presentations in the various court cases they filed.

They haven't even released their report yet. So you have no idea what case they've built against Trump.

And Mueller is a republican appointed by a republican during a republican administration.

So says you.

Its a small thing.
LOl! If you can't remember being involved in a "conspiracy", you have no business being a birther nut. No wonder he got caught with his pants down about that too.

Its a small thing.

Corsi sent and received 60,000 emails last year.

Doesn't surprise me and they say he lied because he couldn't remember some of them??

Hell. I can't remember the ones I've sent or received two day ago, never mind two years ago.

What small minded assholes.

They haven't even released their report yet. So you have no idea what case they've built against Trump.

And Mueller is a republican appointed by a republican during a republican administration.

They don't have shit and Mueller is no more a "Republican" than Jeff Flake or you.

The Constitution.

Can you quote the portion of the constitution where it mentions 'thought americans'. Or establishes a standard to judge who they are?

Spell-check much?

Skylar sent you out to the woodshed about the Constitution, and someone else is the "idiot"? Lol! That's rich.

Did he. The thread is there for all to see.

Try again.

So says you.

Its a small thing.
LOl! If you can't remember being involved in a "conspiracy", you have no business being a birther nut. No wonder he got caught with his pants down about that too.
So says you.

Its a small thing.

Oh and you have proof he was involved in a conspiracy?? Or just you wanting that conspiracy??

Somehow I doubt that.

Spell-check much?

Did he. The thread is there for all to see.

Try again.
I saw it, and you can't answer, because you're too ignorant.

Its a small thing.

Its a small thing.

Oh and you have proof he was involved in a conspiracy?? Or just you wanting that conspiracy??

Somehow I doubt that.
:777:He got caught lying you idiot.

Hillary's people started the "birther movement"....about the only thing they've ever been right about...he was born in Kenya.

Its a small thing.

Its a small thing.

Somehow I doubt that.

Sure about e-mails he didn't remember after two years.

You really are a pea brain.

Hillary's people started the "birther movement"....about the only thing they've ever been right about...he was born in Kenya.

Show us Hillary ever claiming Obama was born in Kenya? Or ever backing the birther conspiracy.

You can't. While I can show you Trump backing the birther conspiracy for about half a decade.

Laughing....and you bought it!

Its a small thing.

Its a small thing.

Somehow I doubt that.

Sure about e-mails he didn't remember after two years.

You really are a pea brain.

This wasn't a 'forgotten email'. This was Corsi doing exactly what Stone asked him to do regarding Assange. With a document trail to prove it.

Forum List

Back