LOL! Corsi's trying to get MUELLER disbarred & prosecuted for treason

WRONG. The State of Hawaii has never produced a genuine copy of his BC because it doesn't exist.

Says you, citing you. Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Says who? The Registrar of Hawaii citing the original vital documents of Hawaii. Why would I ignore the Registrar of Hawaii and instead believe you, citing yourself? Especially after you've gobbled every fetid piece of conspiracy batshit....including your insane theory that Obama murdered his own grandmother.

Backed by nothing.

You genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.

. They're convinced that any accusation they can invent is evidence. Even when its backed by absolutely nothing.

You can't fix stupid.

Hilarious , you just described liberals and their stupid belief that Trump and the Russians worked together to steal the 2016 election.

Also, you can definitely fix stupid. Only takes 2 ounces of lead.

Holy batshit! His grandmother died the day before the election.

He wasn't even in Hawaii when it happened.

No one is going to leavenworth based on your insane conspiracy theories.

Right....and Hillary wasn't in the WH the afternoon Vince Foster was murdered....of course the video taping system "failed" that day and Foster's briefcase only had to searched 3 times to find his "suicide note" (later pronounced a forgery) inside it. These people are communists, dummy. They do what is necessary to anybody, including your sorry ass, who gets in their way. Barry put his old white granny out of her misery....BTW, she worked in the government office where the birth records are kept.

Thanks coward, for the concession.

It always amuses me, a combat Vet, to be called a "coward" by a shriveled up, old bitch like yourself....I suggest we change your handle to BAWK....the cry of the prairie chicken(shit).

Nope, it was 3 November, election day, in mainland USA, but still 2 November in Hawaii...Barry flew home and smothered the old gal. RIP

Nope, it was 3 November, election day, in mainland USA, but still 2 November in Hawaii...Barry flew home and smothered the old gal. RIP

There's zero evidence that Obama was in Hawaii when she died. It was immediately before the election. He was campaigning and extraordinarily public.

There is genuinely nothing about your story that holds up. Yet you bought it whole, rube.

You are how people like Alex Jones stay in business.

Right....and Hillary wasn't in the WH the afternoon Vince Foster was murdered....of course the video taping system "failed" that day and Foster's briefcase only had to searched 3 times to find his "suicide note" (later pronounced a forgery) inside it. These people are communists, dummy. They do what is necessary to anybody, including your sorry ass, who gets in their way. Barry put his old white granny out of her misery....BTW, she worked in the government office where the birth records are kept.

Laughing.....so when you can't factually support your *last* batshit conspiracy, you flee to yet *another* batshit conspiracy?

It doesn't take much to run you off of your claims, does it?

Laughing.....so when you can't factually support your *last* batshit conspiracy, you flee to yet *another* batshit conspiracy?

Why stick around and gloat about an easy victory...y'all are dummies...you don't know the basic facts about much of anything....you're a victim of the public schools and leftist media who lie to you 24/7. You come in here trying to win debates but you don't have basic debate skills or relevant information....I worry about turning over the country over to the younger people I see here and other boards...old bastards like me know when something stinks and we do something about it...you? You're content with the myths your commissars spread and will give this nation, that I fought for and love with all my heart, away.

Why stick around and gloat about an easy victory...y'all are dummies...you don't know the basic facts about much of anything....you're a victim of the public schools and leftist media who lie to you 24/7. You come in here trying to win debates but you don't have basic debate skills or relevant information....I worry about turning over the country over to the younger people I see here and other boards...old bastards like me know when something stinks and we do something about it...you? You're content with the myths your commisars spread and will give this nation, that I fought for and love with all my heart, away.

Laughing.....an 'easy victory'? You have yet to factually back anything you've said. You just keep running from one steaming pile of baseless conspiracy nonsense to another. Its like some game of batshit whack-a-mole.

You insisted that Obama murdered his grandmother. You've presented nothing to back that up.

You insist that Obama was born in Kenya. You've presented nothing to back that up.

Now you're babbling about *Vince Foster*.

And fled like a cockroach when the lights are turned on the moment you were challenged.

Laughing.....an 'easy victory'? You have yet to factually back anything you've said. You just keep running from one steaming pile of baseless conspiracy nonsense to another. Its like some game of batshit whack-a-mole.

You insisted that Obama murdered his grandmother. You've presented nothing to back that up.

You insist that Obama was born in Kenya. You've presented nothing to back that up.

And fled like a cockroach when the lights are turned on the moment you were challenged.

You're an ideated little communist bitch...who cares what you think or say....nobody.

See ya, sky-liar.

You're an ideated little communist bitch...who cares what you think or say....nobody.

See ya, sky-liar.

I'm someone who uses facts and evidence. Which makes me irrelevant to you.

Run along.

How is that EVERYONE including this asshole forgets that MUELLER is a REPUBLICAN appointed by REPUBLICANS? Talk about an inconvenient truth!

Birther king Jerome Corsi and his gadfly lawyer just tried to get Mueller disbarred and prosecuted for ‘treason’

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
03 DEC 2018 AT 10:28 ET

Jerome Corsi and his gadfly attorney on Monday demanded the removal — and disbarment — of special counsel Robert Mueller and his prosecutors.

The conservative activist says he turned down a “sweetheart deal” from Mueller in the ongoing Russia investigation involving President Donald Trump and his campaign, and Corsi and attorney Larry Klayman filed a complaint with acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker alleging misconduct against the special counsel.

“This rogue government tyranny perpetrated by a Special Counsel and his prosecutorial staff, which is designed to effectively overthrow a duly elected president by coercing and extorting false testimony by Dr. Corsi and others, cannot be permitted in a civilized society,” Klayman writes.

Those efforts amount to treason, according the complaint.

“Special Counsel Mueller and his prosecutorial staff, the majority of whom are partisan Democrats and supporters of Hillary Clinton, whom he has intentionally hired, are effectively engaged in a ‘coup’ against the United States and are working to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States, elected and empowered by the voters pursuant to the U.S. Constitution,” the complaint alleges.

The attorney insisted Corsi, the former Washington, D.C., bureau chief for InfoWars and the author of several conspiratorial books, was an “American hero” — not a felon — and that his activities were conducted as an investigative journalist and protected by the First Amendment....

Birther king Jerome Corsi and his gadfly lawyer just tried to get Mueller disbarred and prosecuted for ‘treason’
It doesn't matter what his supposed political party is.
He's a corrupt POS that needs to do the perp-walk.

For what crime, exactly?

I know that things like due process, charges and even convictions are irrelevant to the right in the era of 'Lock Her Up!' But I figured I'd ask anyway.
How about tampering with witnesses.
Obstruction of Justice.
Falsifying evidence.
Mueller is running an investigation that started out with no crime.....it's an investigation in search of a crime.....any God Damn Crime.
And let's not forget his personal involvement in the sale of nuke materials to Russia, covering up crimes by the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. And don't get me started on his prosecutorial abuse with respect to Whitey Bulger.

Last edited:
Thanks coward, for the concession.

It always amuses me, a combat Vet, to be called a "coward" by a shriveled up, old bitch like yourself....I suggest we change your handle to BAWK....the cry of the prairie chicken(shit).
I see nothing amusing about a vet lying and behaving like a coward. You are a coward who lies, got caught lying, and you are too much of a coward to admit it.

See ya, sky-liar.
We'll see you later you lying coward who can't back up anything you say.

How is that EVERYONE including this asshole forgets that MUELLER is a REPUBLICAN appointed by REPUBLICANS? Talk about an inconvenient truth!

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Jerome Corsi and his gadfly attorney on Monday demanded the removal — and disbarment — of special counsel Robert Mueller and his prosecutors.

The conservative activist says he turned down a “sweetheart deal” from Mueller in the ongoing Russia investigation involving President Donald Trump and his campaign, and Corsi and attorney Larry Klayman filed a complaint with acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker alleging misconduct against the special counsel.

“This rogue government tyranny perpetrated by a Special Counsel and his prosecutorial staff, which is designed to effectively overthrow a duly elected president by coercing and extorting false testimony by Dr. Corsi and others, cannot be permitted in a civilized society,” Klayman writes.

“Special Counsel Mueller and his prosecutorial staff, the majority of whom are partisan Democrats and supporters of Hillary Clinton, whom he has intentionally hired, are effectively engaged in a ‘coup’ against the United States and are working to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States, elected and empowered by the voters pursuant to the U.S. Constitution,” the complaint alleges.

The attorney insisted Corsi, the former Washington, D.C., bureau chief for InfoWars and the author of several conspiratorial books, was an “American hero” — not a felon — and that his activities were conducted as an investigative journalist and protected by the First Amendment....

For what crime, exactly?

I know that things like due process, charges and even convictions are irrelevant to the right in the era of 'Lock Her Up!' But I figured I'd ask anyway.

Can you give us an example of a witness that was tampered with? Specifically and with evidence.

Obstruction of Justice.

How was Justice Obstructed, in what instance specifically, backed by what evidence?

Falsifying evidence.

What evidence was falsified? Specifically.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

For what crime, exactly?

#1)Can you give us an example of a witness that was tampered with? Specifically and with evidence.

Obstruction of Justice.

#2) How was Justice Obstructed, in what instance specifically, backed by what evidence?

#3) Falsifying evidence.

#1) Everyone that they have indicted for lying has been told to lie about Trump
#2) Hiding Hillary's crimes while trying to frame Trump
#3) Charging people with perjury and then telling them to lie about Trump. (Jerome Corsi)

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

For what crime, exactly?

Obstruction of Justice.
Falsifying evidence.
Mueller is running an investigation that started out with no crime.....it's an investigation in search of a crime.....any God Damn Crime.
And let's not forget his personal involvement in the sale of nuke materials to Russia, covering up crimes by the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. And don't get me started on his prosecutorial abuse with respect to Whitey Bulger.
The crime was alerted to the new incoming administration as early as January 7th, 2017. So no, there was/is a crime, and you are full of shit.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

For what crime, exactly?

#1)Can you give us an example of a witness that was tampered with? Specifically and with evidence.

Obstruction of Justice.

#2) How was Justice Obstructed, in what instance specifically, backed by what evidence?

#3) Falsifying evidence.

There's no evidence to back that up. Even Corsi, who makes this allegation is proven wrong by his own emails which confirm that yes, Corsi did lie to federal investigators.

In fact, Manafort lost his plea deal because he lied to federal investigators. Disproving your entire conspiracy. A conspiracy which you have no evidence.

Your claim that Mueller 'hid Hillary's crimes' is without evidence.

Your claim that Mueller is 'trying to frame Trump' is without evidence.

Is that really it? Just you making shit up that you can't factually support with, well....anything?

#3) Charging people with perjury and then telling them to lie about Trump. (Jerome Corsi)

The problem with your theory being that Mueller has Corsi's email...which proves Corsi lied to federal investigators.

"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

Mueller has emails from Stone pal Corsi about WikiLeaks Dem email dump

Mueller has a paper trail written by Corsi himself that proves that Corsi lied to federal investigators. Debunking your entire conspiracy yet again.

As Corsi actually did what you're insisting Mueller is accusing him off.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

For what crime, exactly?

Obstruction of Justice.

#3) Falsifying evidence.

Proof of these claims, or you are lying?

For what crime, exactly?

Obstruction of Justice.

#3) Falsifying evidence.

Proof of these claims, or you are lying?

Suggest you and Skylar learn to do research before spouting off. Senator Stevens, Enron, Hatfill, four innocent men imprisoned in Boston. Over $100 million in settlements that American taxpayers got stuck with due to Mueller's illegal activities. Including fabricating evidence, withholding evidence, threatening witnesses and suborning perjury. All can be found inside of a minute.

Forum List

Back