LOL! Corsi's trying to get MUELLER disbarred & prosecuted for treason

LOl! If you can't remember being involved in a "conspiracy", you have no business being a birther nut. No wonder he got caught with his pants down about that too.

Hillary's people started the "birther movement"....about the only thing they've ever been right about...he was born in Kenya.
Lol! Now do you see how stupid you are? Can you prove Obama was born in Kenya? No! See how easy it is to trap you in front of your own lies?

Yeah and isn't that the e-mail from two years ago he didn't remember??

So realistically he didn't lie. He just didn't remember it. Do you remember every e-mail you've sent or received?? I sure don't.

Its a small thing.

Corsi sent and received 60,000 emails last year.
60,000 emails minus the one's where he is mounting a conspiracy against Clinton. Which is all law enforcement needs.

So realistically he didn't lie. He just didn't remember it. Do you remember every e-mail you've sent or received?? I sure don't.

Its a small thing.

60,000 emails minus the one's where he is mounting a conspiracy against Clinton. Which is all law enforcement needs.

Well since Hitlery and the DNC paid for a false dossier on Trump I wonder if that could be considered a conspiracy?? You know paying Steele to get the info to put it together even if it was false.

What do you think??

Its a small thing.

Well since Hitlery and the DNC paid for a false dossier on Trump I wonder if that could be considered a conspiracy?? You know paying Steele to get the info to put it together even if it was false.

What do you think??
And.....whataboutry!

As predictable as the sunrise.

Meanwhile, Corsi lied to federal investigators. And Mueller can prove it with a document trail from Corsi himself.

Lol! Now do you see how stupid you are? Can you prove Obama was born in Kenya? No! See how easy it is to trap you in front of your own lies?

Read em and weep, fool. :21:

Obama_Kenya_Sign_copy.jpg

Its a small thing.

What do you think??
Who said it was false? And no it is not a conspiracy, because it was not done through a foreign adversary where we have sanctions. YOU PEOPLE ARE SO DAMN IGNORANT.

Its a small thing.

What do you think??
Who said it was false? And no it is not a conspiracy, because it was not done through a foreign adversary where we have sanctions. YOU PEOPLE ARE SO DAMN IGNORANT.
Your funny face concession is all I need. Thanks!

That's....:71: .... proof? :71:

Sure is. His relatives were proud as punch over their native son being elected POTUS...they had no idea he couldn't be when they started bragging. Didn't take long for Barry's minions to get over there and tell them to STFU. :114:

Sure is. His relatives were proud as punch over their native son being elected POTUS...they had no idea he couldn't be when they started bragging. Didn't take long for Barry's minions to get over there and tell them to STFU. :114:
Proof Barry's minions went over there to tell them to "STFU"?

All they do is lie on this forum. They have nothing to debate.

There really isn't. Conservatives are genuinely mired in a hapless bog of misinformation, lies and conspiracy nonsense. And they lack the critical thinking skills to tell the difference between their imagination and reality.

They genuinely can't tell the difference between whatever they make up.....and the world around them. They're convinced that any accusation they can invent is evidence. Even when its backed by absolutely nothing.

You can't fix stupid.

All they do is lie on this forum. They have nothing to debate.

There really isn't. Conservatives are genuinely mired in a hapless bog of misinformation, lies and conspiracy nonsense. And they lack the critical thinking skills to tell the difference between their imagination and reality.

They genuinely can't tell the difference between whatever they make up.....and the world around them. They're convinced that any accusation they can invent is evidence. Even when its backed by absolutely nothing.

You can't fix stupid.
It's borderline retardation.

And it didn't end there...after his election, Barry went home to Hawaii and smothered his grandmother with a pillow. She was the only one left who knew the truth about him. BTW, Michelle is a man and a co-conspirator...the two of them will be doing life in Leavenworth before this is over.

Laughing......*another* birther?

Holy fuck, conservatives are the most gulliable, conspiracy addled lot imaginable. The State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama's birth place as Hawaii at least half a dozen time. 2 in court.

And yet these poor souls continue to believe whatever they are told to think about the birther conspiracy. And for the record, no....the picture isn't proof. Its a doctored version of a sign to Oman.
kenyasign2.jpg

FACT CHECK: Welcome to Kenya, Birthplace of Barack Obama

But you bought it anyway, rube.

And it didn't end there...after his election, Barry went home to Hawaii and smothered his grandmother with a pillow. She was the only one left who knew the truth about him. BTW, Michelle is a man and a co-conspirator...the two of them will be doing life in Leavenworth before this is over.

Holy batshit! His grandmother died the day before the election.

He wasn't even in Hawaii when it happened.

No one is going to leavenworth based on your insane conspiracy theories.

So, you won't answer my question while pedaling even more lies. It's pathological for you. Playing right into Trump's playbook like an obedient little Sheep. Time to visit another thread. These Sheep can't even lie good. Maybe I can find a better Trump liar on another thread?

WRONG. The State of Hawaii has never produced a genuine copy of his BC because it doesn't exist. The amateurish forgery the WH put out was hilarious and easily exposed, created on a computer program that didn't exist in 1961.. When Barry's pal Neil Ambercrombie became governor of Hawaii, he told the press he'd find the long form and end the rumors.....he hasn't been heard from since on the subject. What's really funny is Barry telling a crowd his mother and father met on the bridge in Selma...FOUR YEARS AFTER HE WAS BORN. :21:

Forum List

Back