Lol ! Crazed Trump-hater tries to get MAGA hat wearer fired, instead gets fired herself !

The irony of one of her Facebook posts:

"If you see him in this hat please confront him. You do not want to be the person who didn’t speak up as we slipped into fascism," the post continued.
The left is leadership has their mindless drones all worked up to believe Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler so they've convinced themselves that ANYTHING -- INCLUDING MURDER is justifiable against Trump and his voters. These people are DANGEROUS!
And yet the only spike in violence is against Jews blacks Muslims and gays by right-wingers. Also known as Neanderthals.
hate crimes have risen 30% since Trump - Google Search

Hate crimes started increasing in 2013, long before Trump, it was under Obama. I wonder why you blame only Trump?

Explaining the stats behind the rise in reported hate crimes

Why would you want to hunt someone down because of a hat that says Make America Great Again? Seriously...have you on the far left lost your minds? IT'S A DAMN POLITICAL SLOGAN!!! It's not a swastika! It's not a white hood! It's a hat with a rather benign slogan on it. Get over it!

Perhaps some people that do not share your political affliction do not see it as benign.

I didn't care for Obama and thought he was quite divisive, that said I would never key a car with an Obama bumper sticker. I would never harm a person who I disagreed with politically and I would certainly not care what hat you wore.

No justification for this person's actions, she lost her job, she lost her chairmanship over her cult and she deserves whatever else happens, bullies need to know that their behavior is not acceptable in this country.

Why would you want to hunt someone down because of a hat that says Make America Great Again? Seriously...have you on the far left lost your minds? IT'S A DAMN POLITICAL SLOGAN!!! It's not a swastika! It's not a white hood! It's a hat with a rather benign slogan on it. Get over it!

Perhaps some people that do not share your political affliction do not see it as benign.

I didn't care for Obama and thought he was quite divisive, that said I would never key a car with an Obama bumper sticker. I would never harm a person who I disagreed with politically and I would certainly not care what hat you wore.

No justification for this person's actions, she lost her job, she lost her chairmanship over her cult and she deserves whatever else happens, bullies need to know that their behavior is not acceptable in this country.

I could care less about the harpy with a mohawk.

I can see a few of the left loons on here doing this crap.

Unhinged doesn't even begin to cover it.

I did giggle at the loon calling the poor man Nazi scum then read he's Jewish lol
They call blacks white supremacists all the time.

They're cognitively damaged. For real.

Yet, you cared enough to post that you could care less. LOL! Now that is pretty funny.

Yet, you cared enough to post that you could care less. LOL! Now that is pretty funny.

I was referencing a political slogan, not a harpy with a mohawk, you dumb fuck. Can't you read?

The left still thinks there was collusion and they still believe that negro jussie smollet is a victim of some kind.

Lets look at this typical stupid ass WHITE liberal American female, shall we?

Rebecca-Parker-Mankey3-678x381.png

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back