Lol ! Crazed Trump-hater tries to get MAGA hat wearer fired, instead gets fired herself !

Sometimes you gotta scratch your head. Hypocrite libs want to force us to accept hairy men in dresses in the ladies room but they get freaking crazy when they see someone with a hat that supports the President of the United States.
of course the Harry man thing never happened. The only Spike in violence is agains Jews black Muslims and gays by right-wingers. Try some real news
hate crimes have risen 30% since Trump - Google Search

Could be because you unhinged asshole's hate.

Clearly this "thing" was hateful and in the end got it's just dessert
so why is the only actual spikes in violence by right winger's against Muslims Jews blacks and gays, ding bat dupe?

I don't believe your numbers"ding bat dupe".

Grow the fuck up old man...i mean really. Should of kept your stupid ass on ignore

Sometimes you gotta scratch your head. Hypocrite libs want to force us to accept hairy men in dresses in the ladies room but they get freaking crazy when they see someone with a hat that supports the President of the United States.
of course the Harry man thing never happened. The only Spike in violence is agains Jews black Muslims and gays by right-wingers. Try some real news

so why is the only actual spikes in violence by right winger's against Muslims Jews blacks and gays, ding bat dupe?

I don't believe your numbers"ding bat dupe".

Grow the fuck up old man...i mean really. Should of kept your stupid ass on ignore
You don't believe the FBI's numbers, conspiracy Nut Job? LOL

They aren't "right-wing" you ignorant tard.

Karma at it's finest !! :clap:

Political polarization sparks confrontation at Starbucks, triggering online fury
On social media, woman tries to 'dox' MAGA-hat-wearing man, becomes target of 'doxing' herself

In the latest example of social-media fueled extremism, a heated confrontation over politics in a Palo Alto Starbucks on Monday has gone viral nationwide, leading to reported death threats and also calls for greater dialogue and empathy.

It began when Palo Alto resident Rebecca Parker Mankey attempted to shame an elderly white man wearing a red Make America Great Again hat as he sat in the coffeehouse — an encounter she later wrote about on social media. Calling him a "hater of brown people,"

Political polarization sparks confrontation at Starbucks, triggering online fury

How would you rather go out in public? And if you needed help from a trustworthy person, which person would you instinctively trust more?

Crazy mohawked skinhead
CDF50BCE-3D83-4E76-AE84-14D21A58F696.jpeg

Or bearded Maga hat man?
CC409BC3-E57C-4D54-94D2-62007C8C6ABB.jpeg

On social media, woman tries to 'dox' MAGA-hat-wearing man, becomes target of 'doxing' herself

In the latest example of social-media fueled extremism, a heated confrontation over politics in a Palo Alto Starbucks on Monday has gone viral nationwide, leading to reported death threats and also calls for greater dialogue and empathy.

It began when Palo Alto resident Rebecca Parker Mankey attempted to shame an elderly white man wearing a red Make America Great Again hat as he sat in the coffeehouse — an encounter she later wrote about on social media. Calling him a "hater of brown people,"

How would you rather go out in public? And if you needed help from a trustworthy person, which person would you instinctively trust more?

Crazy mohawked skinhead
View attachment 254076

Or bearded Maga hat man?
View attachment 254078

neither one. Both I would consider as crazy as a loon.

From what I've heard, this loon tried to get others to go after the guy too, and they didn't.

Maybe there's some hope for us yet!

Yes, and in fact, I wonder how she would have felt if others started physically attacking him, and god forbid the old guy died ?

She obviously didn't think this through very well.

Crazy mohawked skinhead
View attachment 254076

Or bearded Maga hat man?
View attachment 254078

Sure wouldn't have been the leftist loon.

I went to your link, and I chose to read THIS believing it would be the least left-wing biased site of those that came up. It says NOTHING about an increase in "right-wing" hate groups committing violence.

Explaining the stats behind the rise in reported hate crimes

You are a liar.

So many of them end up being hoaxes anyway.

Like this: Wave Of Hate-Crime Hoaxes Stokes Panic In Portland

Instead of looking like a complete raving lunatic, just buy one of my hats and sit close to the MAGA hat person.
View attachment 254027
Nope, you'll still look like a complete raving lunatic.

You don't get the humor in it. Of course you don't. Strumpets don't have that quality anymore than the fruitcake leftwingers do. But the rest of us get the humor in these things.

Maybe we need another hat that says IMASA. I've Made America Stupid Again. We could have it in blue and red.

Instead of looking like a complete raving lunatic, just buy one of my hats and sit close to the MAGA hat person.
View attachment 254027

You don't get the humor in it. Of course you don't. Strumpets don't have that quality anymore than the fruitcake leftwingers do. But the rest of us get the humor in these things.

Maybe we need another hat that says IMASA. I've Made America Stupid Again. We could have it in blue and red.
Seriously, you aren't even 1/4 as funny as you think. Part of humor is wit, and you have none.

View attachment 254027

Seriously, you aren't even 1/4 as funny as you think. Part of humor is wit, and you have none.

I will admit t that you do have half a wit.

View attachment 254027
The hat seems to imply that America was stupid before Trump became President and the wearer would like to return to those days.

And the other hat implies that America was once great before Trump and he wants to return to that greatness. Confusing, ain't it. I don't think we need to make America Stupid again, it's already been done.

View attachment 254027
The hat seems to imply that America was stupid before Trump became President and the wearer would like to return to those days.

And the other hat implies that America was once great before Trump and he wants to return to that greatness. Confusing, ain't it. I don't think we need to make America Stupid again, it's already been done.
So your one of those who believe the US was never great ?

Don't believe everything that you see or here on the medias. The Global Elites has plenty of money to create this fake war on Pres.Trump. And some of these fake soldiers are even being paid with Tax-payer's dollars. Before Obama left office. He declared a state of emergency, and he legalized spreading fake propaganda on the public. And which that law allows the government, the NDAA to use up to $10 billion dollars of tax dollars to stage fake events, but not on border walls. They ships these actors at every different rallies or demonstrations. To create this illusion that the country hates Pres.Trump. But they only have so much money and paid actors. That they cannot be at all places at one time. Don't worry, George Soros is going to send some paid protesters to protest against the company for firing her.And then he is going to send some of them to the Jewish MAGA man's home.

[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back