Lol ! Crazed Trump-hater tries to get MAGA hat wearer fired, instead gets fired herself !

Cut it out. All a MAGA hat means is that the wearer is an ignorant authoritarian who does not love his/her country. No need to do anything to the wearer, just laugh.

Cut it out. All a MAGA hat means is that the wearer is an ignorant authoritarian who does not love his/her country. No need to do anything to the wearer, just laugh.
If you love your country you will try to subvert the constitution with a coup engineered by Obama holdovers in the DOJ, FBI, the CIA and of course all the usual complicit Government Approved Media.

You will invent lies and try to reverse the 2016 presidential election ignoring our history of peaceful transfer of power
in favor of crapping all over the Constitution and the law.
That's the message from the left. And of course you will vilify and demonize anyone you happen to catch wearing a MAGA hat like angry frightened peasants going after witches.

Last edited:
Karma at it's finest !! :clap:

Political polarization sparks confrontation at Starbucks, triggering online fury
On social media, woman tries to 'dox' MAGA-hat-wearing man, becomes target of 'doxing' herself

In the latest example of social-media fueled extremism, a heated confrontation over politics in a Palo Alto Starbucks on Monday has gone viral nationwide, leading to reported death threats and also calls for greater dialogue and empathy.

It began when Palo Alto resident Rebecca Parker Mankey attempted to shame an elderly white man wearing a red Make America Great Again hat as he sat in the coffeehouse — an encounter she later wrote about on social media. Calling him a "hater of brown people,"

Political polarization sparks confrontation at Starbucks, triggering online fury

At Starbucks. For the sake of all that’s holy, and those that are not, damn. Look, way back when I learned this thing by watching peewee Herman. Went like this,

I’m rubber, your glue, what ever you say, bounces off me, and sticks on you”. End quote. The dude is buying coffee. Sell the damn coffee and just leave it alone.

Forum List

Back