LOL - DeSantis says to chuck "little elf Fauci" across the Potomac

And your orange douche bag went along with it. What does that say about your fuhrer?
You stump yourself with the small questions. What does it say about any of them? More importantly what does it say about the NIH directly and all government agencies in general? It seems to say competence isn’t one of their hiring requirements. It also says these incompetent people are just there to hopefully hide out and collect fat paychecks and cushy pensions. Because god forbid we need them to perform in an emergency. That’s not happening.

When the virus came out nobody knew about it. I do not blame fauci for anything. If he had said "oh heck everything is just fine" and people died you'd cry and whine about it.

You said Trump hired Fauci. Spin all you want you word salad fag, everyone can see it
Sorry, you mouth-breathing cowardly retard. You didn't answer my question.

You first, retard. I asked you a question. Like a fucking measly coward, you are running from it.

One more time: Did Fauci serve under Rump? Yes or No?

The great thing is 4.5 million people retired or quit their jobs. That was incredibly great.

Sorry, you mouth-breathing cowardly retard. You didn't answer my question.

You first, retard. I asked you a question. Like a fucking measly coward, you are running from it.

I posted your exact words you goddamn dumbass.

Fcking stop and stop with the wannabe mod font, fag

You stump yourself with the small questions. What does it say about any of them? More importantly what does it say about the NIH directly and all government agencies in general? It seems to say competence isn’t one of their hiring requirements. It also says these incompetent people are just there to hopefully hide out and collect fat paychecks and cushy pensions. Because god forbid we need them to perform in an emergency. That’s not happening.
And Rump kept him on. What does that say about your orange fuhrer?

I posted your exact words you goddamn dumbass.

Fcking stop and stop with the wannabe mod font, fag
I asked you a question. Like a fucking measly coward, you are running from it.

When the virus came out nobody knew about it. I do not blame fauci for anything. If he had said "oh heck everything is just fine" and people died you'd cry and whine about it.
It’s his job to know about it. That’s why he was hired. And I call bullshit on him not knowing. He knew enough to pay China to do gain of function research,

This was supposed to be more about DeSantis than the elf

I like when people speak their minds, not act like OH, I can't do that because some group or another won't vote for me!

The kind of people who decline to vote for someone who speaks his mind.. are a group that need not be considered and a group that probably is not that big anyway.

Anyone who doesn't like people being honest is dishonest him or herself

so there's that.........

This was supposed to be more about DeSantis than the elf

I like when people speak their minds, not act like OH, I can't do that because some group or another won't vote for me!

The kind of people who decline to vote for someone who speaks his mind.. are a group that need not be considered and a group that probably is not that big anyway.

Anyone who doesn't like people being honest is dishonest him or herself

so there's that.........

But America rewards liars and debtors anymore.
So there's that!

And Rump kept him on. What does that say about your orange fuhrer?
Bigger thoughts from you just aren’t possible, ok then.

It says he probably saved your life. If he had fired Faucci, your rage would have caused you to have butt fucked yourself to death with the St. Faucci candle on your alter.

January 11, 2017

"Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

Anthony S. Fauci, MD,
director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency."

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

Bigger thoughts from you just aren’t possible, ok then.

It says he probably saved your life. If he had fired Faucci, your rage would have caused you to have butt fucked yourself to death with the St. Faucci candle on your alter.
In other words, Rump kept Fauci on, even though your side thinks he's incompetent? So, what does that tell you about your orange loser?

Forum List

Back