Lol, Dimocrats and GOPe think they hit a home run today

Roshawn, has it ever occurred to you that the opposition feels the same about the Republican effort to ram this nomination thru BEFORE the mid-terms and BEFORE specific charges can be checked out independently? And isn't it amazing how polar opposites can be so alike in their opposition?
The republicans are exercising the privilege granted through being elected into a majority and into the WH. Elections have consequences, said Obama. Elections reflect the will of the people. The dems are circumventing the process through shakedown and propaganda because they refuse to acknowledge and abide by the American system.
My post stands.
It’s nothing more than a tit for tat from when the Republicans blocked Garland from receiving even a hearing

I would agree with you had it not been for the fact that the DNC had foreknowledge that Scalia was going to die.If you look at the aftermath of Scalia's death and how no autopsy was performed, the one that declared him as "deceased" never viewed the body. The Wikileaks e-mail exchange between Elmendorf and Podesta and the term "wetworks" definitely suggests foreknowledge of a high level hit.

My post on 2-1-17

Due to Wikileaks, it seems that John Podesta and Steve Elmendorf knew a hit on someone very influential was afoot....like Antony Scalia

I am all in Sounds like it will be a bad nite , we all need to buckle up and double down From: John Podesta [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 4:36 PM To: Steve Elmendorf <[email protected]> Subject: Thanks Didn't think wet works meant pool parties at the Vineyard.

"wet works" is code for a hit on someone.......interesting, no? Especially when you consider that

A: There was no autopsy....
B: A pillow was found over his head
C: His bodily was quickly cremated.
D: His host (John B Poindexter) was a big time donor to the DNC and the Barrypuppet.
E: Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara pronounced Scalia dead of natural causes without seeing the body and without ordering an autopsy.

Move along, folks....nothing to see here at all.....
Dale you seriously need to start making movies out of your theories/intel. That shit has the makings for some good entertainment. I’d be a fan!

Nothing I brought up in my post was wrong. I also believe that Scalia was less than an honorable man given that he was at a Texas version of "Bohemian Grove" the night he died AND a jesuit schooled catholic. High level officials and politicians are compromised and if it's not via a "honey pot", then it's by pedophilia. Believe it or not but nothing has changed since the revelations of the Franklin Scandal of the late 80's and early 90's.
I’m not saying you’re wrong or right, I have no way of knowing but it’s always an exciting ride in the Dale train, I do know that :)

The republicans are exercising the privilege granted through being elected into a majority and into the WH. Elections have consequences, said Obama. Elections reflect the will of the people. The dems are circumventing the process through shakedown and propaganda because they refuse to acknowledge and abide by the American system.
My post stands.
It’s nothing more than a tit for tat from when the Republicans blocked Garland from receiving even a hearing

I would agree with you had it not been for the fact that the DNC had foreknowledge that Scalia was going to die.If you look at the aftermath of Scalia's death and how no autopsy was performed, the one that declared him as "deceased" never viewed the body. The Wikileaks e-mail exchange between Elmendorf and Podesta and the term "wetworks" definitely suggests foreknowledge of a high level hit.

My post on 2-1-17

Due to Wikileaks, it seems that John Podesta and Steve Elmendorf knew a hit on someone very influential was afoot....like Antony Scalia

I am all in Sounds like it will be a bad nite , we all need to buckle up and double down From: John Podesta [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 4:36 PM To: Steve Elmendorf <[email protected]> Subject: Thanks Didn't think wet works meant pool parties at the Vineyard.

"wet works" is code for a hit on someone.......interesting, no? Especially when you consider that

D: His host (John B Poindexter) was a big time donor to the DNC and the Barrypuppet.
E: Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara pronounced Scalia dead of natural causes without seeing the body and without ordering an autopsy.

Dale you seriously need to start making movies out of your theories/intel. That shit has the makings for some good entertainment. I’d be a fan!

Nothing I brought up in my post was wrong. I also believe that Scalia was less than an honorable man given that he was at a Texas version of "Bohemian Grove" the night he died AND a jesuit schooled catholic. High level officials and politicians are compromised and if it's not via a "honey pot", then it's by pedophilia. Believe it or not but nothing has changed since the revelations of the Franklin Scandal of the late 80's and early 90's.
I’m not saying you’re wrong or right, I have no way of knowing but it’s always an exciting ride in the Dale train, I do know that :)

One of the many things that I admire about you is that you "weigh and consider" and that is all I can ever ask. I also reciprocate because you have my utmost respect. You have the ability to wade through the bullshit of both sides and offer a reasonable synopsis of the topic at hand. I definitely weigh your educated opinion even if it has conflicted with my own and it has given me "pause for thought" on more than one occasion. Many times you have been a voice of reason in times of partisan shit-slinging. I would bet that if we ever met for a beer to discuss the problems of this world? We could reach a consensus! LOL!!! Good on ya, Slade......

My post on 2-1-17

One of the many things that I admire about you is that you "weigh and consider" and that is all I can ever ask. I also reciprocate because you have my utmost respect. You have the ability to wade through the bullshit of both sides and offer a reasonable synopsis of the topic at hand. I definitely weigh your educated opinion even if it has conflicted with my own and it has given me "pause for thought" on more than one occasion. Many times you have been a voice of reason in times of partisan shit-slinging. I would bet that if we ever met for a beer to discuss the problems of this world? We could reach a consensus! LOL!!! Good on ya, Slade......
You da man Dale. I actually believe that most people want the same things from their core. To see themselves, their families, friends and neighbors live a safe, happy, and prosperous life. I think If they could actually get together and have honest conversation about facts they would reach a consensus on many issues.

It’s a shame that those with the loudest voices have digressed to spin, hyperbole, lies and slander to get their “justified end” no matter what the means. And in the process I see our misinformed citizens becomeing more and more puppet-like as they support their “team”... it’s pretty disgusting and embarassing if you really think about it.

This will last only a week the way the mueller investigation has lasted only a week.
What’s more, kavanaugh’s justifiable indignation is now being propagated by DeMSM to suggest an disqualifying temperament for sitting on the SCOTUS.
This entire sham is a big delay tactic by un-American democrats who don’t believe in the electoral process nor the legislative system when things don’t go their way.
Democrats are now enemies of the US.
The mueller investigation is criminal. This is a background check. How many times do you need to hear it before it sinks in?!
Semantic cop out.
All of this democrat sleaze has the same sleazy objective of dragging out until the midterms. Don’t act like you don’t know that.
Roshawn, has it ever occurred to you that the opposition feels the same about the Republican effort to ram this nomination thru BEFORE the mid-terms and BEFORE specific charges can be checked out independently? And isn't it amazing how polar opposites can be so alike in their opposition?
My post stands.
The dynamic of a presidential election is way more significant than a midterm since presidents appoint the judge. I don’t recall the repubs using a baseless 36-year-old allegation to bring down garland and trash his life with the aid of media.
You’re being dishonest again.

Semantic cop out.
All of this democrat sleaze has the same sleazy objective of dragging out until the midterms. Don’t act like you don’t know that.
My post stands.
Elections do indeed have consequences. I hope you remember that in the future. Meantime, can you enlighten me on how Democrats are circumventing the process through shakedown and propaganda and how they refuse to acknowledge and abide by the American system? I'd appreciate knowing.
By bringing baseless accusations at coordinated times against trump and Kavanaugh with the aid of a now overtly corrupt left wing media.
Your question is dishonest.
Really? Is my question as dishonest as your accusations of media corruption implanted in you by your dictator-in-waiting?
I don't need trump to recognize media bias. I quit the Washington Post in 1995.

The mueller investigation is criminal. This is a background check. How many times do you need to hear it before it sinks in?!
Semantic cop out.
My post stands.
The dynamic of a presidential election is way more significant than a midterm since presidents appoint the judge. I don’t recall the repubs using a baseless 36-year-old allegation to bring down garland and trash his life with the aid of media.
If the allegation is a lie then the conspirators should all be punished. We shall see. If the accusations are proven valid then you sound like a complete ass

Semantic cop out.
My post stands.
If the allegation is a lie then the conspirators should all be punished. We shall see. If the accusations are proven valid then you sound like a complete ass
We shall see? But ruin peple’s lives in the meantime?
If the trashing of a person’s life is rooted in an unproven claim then those doing the trashing make creeps of themselves regardless of whether the accusations are eventually proven or not. That’s the American system and apparently not the democrats’ system. Apparently not yours either.

Yup... definitely off his medication.

Why an overweight septuagenarian dying of a heart attack. That's completely unheard of.

Yup, Crazy Dale's World, where Occam's Razor never existed.

Could it be true without evidence and corroboration
You are forgetting that her "witnesses" denied knowing anything about her allegation. At most this is a case of mistaken identity.
I don’t buy the mistaken identity thing. She was pretty clear in what she remembered and what she was foggy about. She was sure it was Kavanaugh. She is either fabricating a lie or he is covering it up at this point.

There was something weird about him when he was talking about beer, don’t you think? Sounds to me like he may of had a drinking problem and is hiding from it. I was split down the middle after listening to them both yesterday, so I still can’t say who I believe.

I think Judge and her friend need to be interviewed by the FBI
Kavenough wants us to beleive that an affuent private school kid in the 1980's who had a buddy that wrote boooks like waisted remained a virgin! Yet you say the right wingers say ford is not credible. I can tell you this the republican party lost female votes this week. This is the same party how ever that thought there would be no ill consequences from a trade war so I doubt they realize this.

I'm not sure why you find this so hard to believe. All my friends in HS were drunk stoners who partied all the time. I don't like the taste of alcohol so I don't drink; been drunk maybe five times in my life. I quit smoking pot in 1991 cause I got bored of it; I'd have to do some math on the stoned bit, get high maybe 3-4 times a week, 4-5 in the summers I wasn't working, etc. I still went to the parties with them - I was the DD.

I didn't remain a virgin personally, but more than one of my Christian friends waited until they were married.

The D party lost this woman's vote over this, possibly for the rest of my life, and the votes of my sons (because damn straight I told them what just happened to Kava) [The one is Vegas has left proclivities.]
You tell your sons how to vote? That’s odd.

Now of it comes out that Ford was telling the truth and Kav did assault her are you going to change your mind or is there no redemption?

Comprehension fail. No, I tell my kids when important shit happens. AKA "damn straight I told them what happened to Kava" does not == telling my sons /how/ to vote. Turns out that my sons are smart enough to figure out whom to vote for on their own, as they were all four quite disturbed with the miscarriage of justice.

Second comprehension fail on your part, or at least an inability for you, and many on the left, to look at a multifaceted situation and determine what it is that many, like myself, are actually angry about. Even if Kava sexually assaulted Ford, it is /still/ not okay to throw due process out the window and ruin anyone over an extremely questionable accusation alone. The only difference for me personally will be that I won't have sympathy for Brett Kavanaugh. It will not change my underlying outrage about the failings of the senators in the slightest.

Voting in or out D's won't make Kavanaugh guilty nor innocent, it won't make Ford right nor wrong about what happened to her [or possibly did not,] it doesn't mean I "hate women more" or "love men more." My issue isn't about that, it's about what the senators did, that they willingly threw away any attempts to get to the truth about a sexual assault and instead sat on the allegations, used this woman, a potential sexual assault victim, to get what they wanted in the political arena. THAT is the part that disgusts me.

There is /zero/ doubt in my mind that these D's give zero shits for that woman, her alleged pain and horrible experience is nothing, absolutely nothing more than a tool to them. If they can think that abusively about a potential sexual assault victim, then you tell me how they probably think of the folks they are allegedly representing...

My post stands.

My post on 2-1-17

Semantic cop out.
My post stands.
No. It was more than that. And if you want to know where the "tit' began, check Orrin Hatch holding up some 60 minor judgeships during Clinton in the 90s. Then Garland during Obama. So your gnashing of teeth over a Kavanaugh 'tat' rings a tad phony.

Clinton fired 93 District attorneys and FBI director William Sessions one day before Vince Foster was found murdered. I believe that a vetting of judgeships was the right of the repu controlled house and senate but I don't recall that it was 60 judges that were delayed....have you a link? BTW, I hope all is well with you and yours! Wish that you posted more often!
Hello, old friend. I'm still staying out of your precision line of fire.
I'm linking part of Wiki related to Bubba's judicial appointments to the tune of 24 + 45. Orrin Hatch led the committee at the time and was quoted to promise none of them would make it out of committee, if I recall correctly. You've made me eat crow lots of times, but not on this one. Very best wishes to you.

Bill Clinton judicial appointment controversies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
During President Bill Clinton's first and second terms of office, he nominated 24 people for 20 federal appellate judgeships but the nominees were not processed by the Republican-controlled Senate Judiciary Committee. Three of the nominees who were not processed (Christine Arguello, Andre M. Davis and S. Elizabeth Gibson) were nominated after July 1, 2000, the traditional start date of the unofficial Thurmond Rule during a presidential election year. Democrats claim that Senate Republicans of the 106th Congress purposely tried to keep open particular judgeships as a political maneuver to allow a future Republican president to fill them. Of the 20 seats in question, four were eventually filled with different Clinton nominees, fourteen were later filled with Republican nominees by President George W. Bush and two continued to stay open during Bush's presidency. Senator Harry Reid, the Democratic leader of the United States Senate during the 110th Congress, and Senator Patrick Leahy, the Democratic leader of the Senate Judiciary Committee under Reid, repeatedly mentioned the controversy over President Clinton's court of appeals nominees during the controversy involving the confirmation of Republican court of appeals nominees during the last two years of Bush's second term. Republicans claimed that Democrats were refusing to confirm certain longstanding Bush nominees in order to allow a future Democratic president in 2009 to fill those judgeships.

During his presidency, Clinton also nominated 45 people for 42 federal district judgeships who were never confirmed by the United States Senate.

The editors at AP are coniving idiots, lol. Look at this bullshit, they even use oppose rationales to support their contention that the GOP is losing women voters, lololol.

Republicans fear political fallout from Kavanaugh turmoil

Should they give Kavanaugh a lifetime appointment to the nation’s highest court after Ford’s powerful testimony about sexual assault, Republicans risk enraging the women they need to preserve their House majority. Vote him down, they risk enraging the party’s defiant political base.

In swing state New Hampshire, former Republican Party chair Jennifer Horn said Republicans are “grossly underestimating the damage that would be done” at the ballot box in the short and long term should they confirm Kavanaugh.

Horn, a lifelong Republican and frequent Trump critic, described Ford as “the most credible person I have ever seen publicly talk about this.” One young friend of Horn’s family was so inspired by the testimony that she revealed her own painful experience with sexual assault on social media for the first time Thursday.

“Republicans have to ask themselves if they’re willing not only to sell the soul of the party, but sell their own souls to get this particular conservative on the Supreme Court,” Horn said in an interview.

Another wing of the party was just as convinced that Republicans would trigger Election Day doom should they fail to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court pick.

“If Republicans do not get this vote taken and Kavanaugh confirmed, you can kiss the midterms goodbye,” conservative icon Rush Limbaugh boomed from his radio studio this week, a message that Trump echoed on Twitter and Republican strategists repeated privately on Friday.​

You are forgetting that her "witnesses" denied knowing anything about her allegation. At most this is a case of mistaken identity.
I don’t buy the mistaken identity thing. She was pretty clear in what she remembered and what she was foggy about. She was sure it was Kavanaugh. She is either fabricating a lie or he is covering it up at this point.

There was something weird about him when he was talking about beer, don’t you think? Sounds to me like he may of had a drinking problem and is hiding from it. I was split down the middle after listening to them both yesterday, so I still can’t say who I believe.

I think Judge and her friend need to be interviewed by the FBI
Kavenough wants us to beleive that an affuent private school kid in the 1980's who had a buddy that wrote boooks like waisted remained a virgin! Yet you say the right wingers say ford is not credible. I can tell you this the republican party lost female votes this week. This is the same party how ever that thought there would be no ill consequences from a trade war so I doubt they realize this.

I'm not sure why you find this so hard to believe. All my friends in HS were drunk stoners who partied all the time. I don't like the taste of alcohol so I don't drink; been drunk maybe five times in my life. I quit smoking pot in 1991 cause I got bored of it; I'd have to do some math on the stoned bit, get high maybe 3-4 times a week, 4-5 in the summers I wasn't working, etc. I still went to the parties with them - I was the DD.

I didn't remain a virgin personally, but more than one of my Christian friends waited until they were married.

The D party lost this woman's vote over this, possibly for the rest of my life, and the votes of my sons (because damn straight I told them what just happened to Kava) [The one is Vegas has left proclivities.]
You tell your sons how to vote? That’s odd.

Now of it comes out that Ford was telling the truth and Kav did assault her are you going to change your mind or is there no redemption?

Comprehension fail. No, I tell my kids when important shit happens. AKA "damn straight I told them what happened to Kava" does not == telling my sons /how/ to vote. Turns out that my sons are smart enough to figure out whom to vote for on their own, as they were all four quite disturbed with the miscarriage of justice.

Second comprehension fail on your part, or at least an inability for you, and many on the left, to look at a multifaceted situation and determine what it is that many, like myself, are actually angry about. Even if Kava sexually assaulted Ford, it is /still/ not okay to throw due process out the window and ruin anyone over an extremely questionable accusation alone. The only difference for me personally will be that I won't have sympathy for Brett Kavanaugh. It will not change my underlying outrage about the failings of the senators in the slightest.

Voting in or out D's won't make Kavanaugh guilty nor innocent, it won't make Ford right nor wrong about what happened to her [or possibly did not,] it doesn't mean I "hate women more" or "love men more." My issue isn't about that, it's about what the senators did, that they willingly threw away any attempts to get to the truth about a sexual assault and instead sat on the allegations, used this woman, a potential sexual assault victim, to get what they wanted in the political arena. THAT is the part that disgusts me.

There is /zero/ doubt in my mind that these D's give zero shits for that woman, her alleged pain and horrible experience is nothing, absolutely nothing more than a tool to them. If they can think that abusively about a potential sexual assault victim, then you tell me how they probably think of the folks they are allegedly representing...
The D's give zero shits about that women. The D's are the ones that mis treated this women. What a fucking laugh! I hope you don't tell your boys how to vote. The victom did not want to be named in public. The letter was with held till the victom gave the go ahead. So where is the foul by the D's Then after the victomj gave the ok the letter was made public. The repugnants then proceeded to call her a liar and a whore. They sent her death threats and posted poictures of her face with lying whore bitch carved into her for head. They did every thing they could to not have her heard and were not for an FBI investigation. The repugnants are the ones at every turn that asslted this lady not the democrats. When you talk to your boys any other story is a lie! You might wnat to point out also how the repugnants love draft dodgers, rapists, pedofiles, and men that cry like fucking babies on national tv. I bet your boys will be proud!

My post stands.
If the trashing of a person’s life is rooted in an unproven claim then those doing the trashing make creeps of themselves regardless of whether the accusations are eventually proven or not. That’s the American system and apparently not the democrats’ system. Apparently not yours either.
If the claim is real and the FBI finds evidence to prove it then how can you have a problem with her coming out and speaking her truth about it?

Criticize the democrats who are politicizing itnif you want to but the offense of politicizing vs the offense of sexual assault don’t really compare.

Your arguements only hold true if this is a false accusation. If it is a true accusation then don’t you sound like the asshole? The answer is yes you do.

My post stands.
If the claim is real and the FBI finds evidence to prove it then how can you have a problem with her coming out and speaking her truth about it?

Criticize the democrats who are politicizing itnif you want to but the offense of politicizing vs the offense of sexual assault don’t really compare.

Your arguements only hold true if this is a false accusation. If it is a true accusation then don’t you sound like the asshole? The answer is yes you do.
There is no evidence of a sexual assault by BK. Zero. What don’t you understand about that?
If I allege that you raped me in the ass in 1972 and I have zero evidence, you’re going to suggest that you’re an asshole for not conceding that allegation until an FBI investigation proves otherwise?
Unbelievable stupidity!

There is no evidence of a sexual assault by BK. Zero. What don’t you understand about that?
If I allege that you raped me in the ass in 1972 and I have zero evidence, you’re going to suggest that you’re an asshole for not conceding that allegation until an FBI investigation proves otherwise?
Unbelievable stupidity!
There was enough credibility in her story to warrant a congressional hearing and now a presidential directed FBI investigation. You act like it was nothing more than an empty accusation but that is dishonest.

There was another accuser that did make up a story and they are now being investigated for making fraudulent accusations and may face charges... as they should.

But for this situation, when you jump right into the excuse and discredit the accuser wagon your true colors are shown... and when you side with the accused assaulter instead of staying open to finding the truth it really makes you look like as ass

Unbelievable stupidity!
How does someone prove an action never happened given no date, location or supporting witnesses?

I think Slade has probably fished turds out of toilets and eaten them. Prove he never has. You cant, therefore Slade is a shit-eating nutcase.

That is the Dimocratic Party logic here and the American people are not that stupid.

Unbelievable stupidity!
How does someone prove an action never happened given no date, location or supporting witnesses?

I think Slade has probably fished turds out of toilets and eaten them. Prove he never has. You cant, therefore Slade is a shit-eating nutcase.

That is the Dimocratic Party logic here and the American people are not that stupid.
Aside from the hyperpartisans the majority I’ve heard on the left have been calling for an investigation and more info. Given the frequency of sexual assaults in this country and the nature of the offenses that historically and commonly have a lack of evidence we are left in a tough spot where we want to encourage abuse victims to speak up but we don’t want to enable false accusations and slander.

What do you think happens more in this country Jim Bowie? Unreported Sexual assaults on women or false accusations of sexual assaults against men? How much more by comparison? What’s your best guess?

This thread is NOT about the Kavanaugh hearing, but the gullibility of the old FDR political establishment that is teetering on the brink of collapse these days, and they will do ANYTHING to maintain their political patronage networks, but they have grown tone deaf.

See, unlike the past where these types valued independent critical honest thought, these goons today do not. They only recruit ideologues, yes men, sychophantic minions and amoral opportunists. They are completely insulated from the thought of real American people who live outside the beltway, between the Appalachians and the Rocky Mountains.

The Kavanaugh case illustrates this in spades.

It is obvious that Dr Ford was jumped and mollested by two other people in high school, in fact these two men have come forward and confessed their foul deed.

Two Men Claim They Had 'Encounter' with Christine Blasey Ford, Not Kavanaugh | Breitbart

But the Senate Democrats are laughing and joking because they think they have energized voters to come on out and vote for Democratic candidates this year in the midterms.

senate-judiciary-democrats-laugh-640x480.jpg

No, the Democrats have shown to the entire planet what moral scum they are and how far they will go to attain power over the rest of us, and Kavanaugh and his family was nothing more than a speed bujmp to their victories this fall.

Aint gonna happen folks.
The Democrats haven't fallen for anything. We are talking Republicans. The home of the Aryan Nation, the American Nazi Party and so on. The goal of the GOP is to crush the middle class and raise the wealthy into a White American Plutocracy and they have been doing a pretty good job if it.

Trump gave the FBI orders to narrow the investigation making it a useless investigation, it's basically worthless.
We all know Kavanaugh lied again and again.

In fact, his lies were so obvious, everyone knows he lied.

Judge Brett Kavanaugh Lied Repeatedly in Confirmation Process - Jeff Flake Signals He'll Be Confirmed to Supreme Court

Trump does the same thing. You would have to be a total ignorant zombie to believe either of these clowns. The Republican base believes them both.
The rest of the GOP leadership knows they lie. But for them, it's OK. They are in on it.

The Unbearable Dishonesty of Brett Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh strained credulity when he argued before the Senate Judiciary Committee that the “Devil’s Triangle” — a phrase that appeared on his high school yearbook page — referred to a drinking game, a definition which, before Thursday, you’d have a hard time finding anywhere. (It actually refers to a sex act involving two men and a woman). He also unabashedly claimed that the term “boof” is a reference to “flatulence,” rather than other butt stuff, and that “ralph,” which means to vomit —implicitly from the overconsumption of alcohol — was a reference to Kavanaugh’s weak stomach.

Last edited:

Unbelievable stupidity!
There was enough credibility in her story to warrant a congressional hearing and now a presidential directed FBI investigation. You act like it was nothing more than an empty accusation but that is dishonest.

There was another accuser that did make up a story and they are now being investigated for making fraudulent accusations and may face charges... as they should.

But for this situation, when you jump right into the excuse and discredit the accuser wagon your true colors are shown... and when you side with the accused assaulter instead of staying open to finding the truth it really makes you look like as ass
I believe in the American system of due process and innocent until proven guilty. When an allegation with zero evidence and zero corroboration is all there is then you have a non-issue.
Compound this by timing that works politically for partisan democrat politicians attempting the angle of delay and the allegations become even more specious.
If evidence comes out that substantiates and proves the allegations then the appointment should be denied.
But there is nothing. Enough nothing that this hearing didn't deserve to exist in the first place.
But for those of you anti-Americans who don't believe in the American system, chaos rules.

Unbelievable stupidity!

Aside from the hyperpartisans the majority I’ve heard on the left have been calling for an investigation and more info. Given the frequency of sexual assaults in this country and the nature of the offenses that historically and commonly have a lack of evidence we are left in a tough spot where we want to encourage abuse victims to speak up but we don’t want to enable false accusations and slander.

What do you think happens more in this country Jim Bowie? Unreported Sexual assaults on women or false accusations of sexual assaults against men? How much more by comparison? What’s your best guess?
Neither justifies the other. Do you think it's contest won by a higher score?

Forum List

Back