Lol, Dimocrats and GOPe think they hit a home run today

If the allegation is a lie then the conspirators should all be punished. We shall see. If the accusations are proven valid then you sound like a complete ass
We shall see? But ruin peple’s lives in the meantime?
If the trashing of a person’s life is rooted in an unproven claim then those doing the trashing make creeps of themselves regardless of whether the accusations are eventually proven or not. That’s the American system and apparently not the democrats’ system. Apparently not yours either.
If the claim is real and the FBI finds evidence to prove it then how can you have a problem with her coming out and speaking her truth about it?

Criticize the democrats who are politicizing itnif you want to but the offense of politicizing vs the offense of sexual assault don’t really compare.

Your arguements only hold true if this is a false accusation. If it is a true accusation then don’t you sound like the asshole? The answer is yes you do.
There is no evidence of a sexual assault by BK. Zero. What don’t you understand about that?
If I allege that you raped me in the ass in 1972 and I have zero evidence, you’re going to suggest that you’re an asshole for not conceding that allegation until an FBI investigation proves otherwise?
Unbelievable stupidity!
There was enough credibility in her story to warrant a congressional hearing and now a presidential directed FBI investigation. You act like it was nothing more than an empty accusation but that is dishonest.

There was another accuser that did make up a story and they are now being investigated for making fraudulent accusations and may face charges... as they should.

But for this situation, when you jump right into the excuse and discredit the accuser wagon your true colors are shown... and when you side with the accused assaulter instead of staying open to finding the truth it really makes you look like as ass
I believe in the American system of due process and innocent until proven guilty. When an allegation with zero evidence and zero corroboration is all there is then you have a non-issue.
Compound this by timing that works politically for partisan democrat politicians attempting the angle of delay and the allegations become even more specious.
If evidence comes out that substantiates and proves the allegations then the appointment should be denied.
But there is nothing. Enough nothing that this hearing didn't deserve to exist in the first place.
But for those of you anti-Americans who don't believe in the American system, chaos rules.
So when all those people came out with their stories about being molested by priests how many times did you call them unamerican liars and ask for the evidence? Be honest, did you defend the priests like you are Kavanaugh?

There is no evidence of a sexual assault by BK. Zero. What don’t you understand about that?
If I allege that you raped me in the ass in 1972 and I have zero evidence, you’re going to suggest that you’re an asshole for not conceding that allegation until an FBI investigation proves otherwise?
Unbelievable stupidity!
How does someone prove an action never happened given no date, location or supporting witnesses?

I think Slade has probably fished turds out of toilets and eaten them. Prove he never has. You cant, therefore Slade is a shit-eating nutcase.

That is the Dimocratic Party logic here and the American people are not that stupid.
Aside from the hyperpartisans the majority I’ve heard on the left have been calling for an investigation and more info. Given the frequency of sexual assaults in this country and the nature of the offenses that historically and commonly have a lack of evidence we are left in a tough spot where we want to encourage abuse victims to speak up but we don’t want to enable false accusations and slander.

What do you think happens more in this country Jim Bowie? Unreported Sexual assaults on women or false accusations of sexual assaults against men? How much more by comparison? What’s your best guess?
Neither justifies the other. Do you think it's contest won by a higher score?
I think if you are discussing an issue otnis important to be honest about it and discuss all element involved. Wanna take a shot at answering my question?

Last edited:
We shall see? But ruin peple’s lives in the meantime?
If the trashing of a person’s life is rooted in an unproven claim then those doing the trashing make creeps of themselves regardless of whether the accusations are eventually proven or not. That’s the American system and apparently not the democrats’ system. Apparently not yours either.
If the claim is real and the FBI finds evidence to prove it then how can you have a problem with her coming out and speaking her truth about it?

Criticize the democrats who are politicizing itnif you want to but the offense of politicizing vs the offense of sexual assault don’t really compare.

Your arguements only hold true if this is a false accusation. If it is a true accusation then don’t you sound like the asshole? The answer is yes you do.
Unbelievable stupidity!
There was enough credibility in her story to warrant a congressional hearing and now a presidential directed FBI investigation. You act like it was nothing more than an empty accusation but that is dishonest.

There was another accuser that did make up a story and they are now being investigated for making fraudulent accusations and may face charges... as they should.

But for this situation, when you jump right into the excuse and discredit the accuser wagon your true colors are shown... and when you side with the accused assaulter instead of staying open to finding the truth it really makes you look like as ass
I believe in the American system of due process and innocent until proven guilty. When an allegation with zero evidence and zero corroboration is all there is then you have a non-issue.
Compound this by timing that works politically for partisan democrat politicians attempting the angle of delay and the allegations become even more specious.
If evidence comes out that substantiates and proves the allegations then the appointment should be denied.
But there is nothing. Enough nothing that this hearing didn't deserve to exist in the first place.
But for those of you anti-Americans who don't believe in the American system, chaos rules.
So when all those people came out with their stories about being molested by priests how many times did you call them unamerican liars and ask for the evidence? Be honest, did you defend the priests like you are Kavanaugh?
I didn’t defend any priests who were accused with evidence.

Unbelievable stupidity!
How does someone prove an action never happened given no date, location or supporting witnesses?

I think Slade has probably fished turds out of toilets and eaten them. Prove he never has. You cant, therefore Slade is a shit-eating nutcase.

That is the Dimocratic Party logic here and the American people are not that stupid.
Aside from the hyperpartisans the majority I’ve heard on the left have been calling for an investigation and more info. Given the frequency of sexual assaults in this country and the nature of the offenses that historically and commonly have a lack of evidence we are left in a tough spot where we want to encourage abuse victims to speak up but we don’t want to enable false accusations and slander.

What do you think happens more in this country Jim Bowie? Unreported Sexual assaults on women or false accusations of sexual assaults against men? How much more by comparison? What’s your best guess?
I think if you are discussing an issue otnis important to be honest about it and discuss all element involved. Wanna take a shot at answering my question?
I already answered your question pointedly.

Unbelievable stupidity!

No you didn’t. You avoided answering by saying one doesn’t justify the other. I asked which one you think happens more and how much more?

Unbelievable stupidity!

What evidence? And What about all the priests that were accused with no evidence, just the word of the accusers?

No you didn’t. You avoided answering by saying one doesn’t justify the other. I asked which one you think happens more and how much more?
And I told you the number is irrelevant.
Do you think black vs black homicides make other types of homicides less relevant because of the disparity in frequency?

Do you think black vs black homicides make other types of homicides less relevant because of the disparity in frequency?
See you are dodging the question again.

Of course every homicide is relevant as every false accusation is relevant. But we should be honest and accurate when discussing these situations. So do you want to try again to answer the question? Give it your best guess?

Unbelievable stupidity!

What evidence? And What about all the priests that were accused with no evidence, just the word of the accusers?
What about them? What’s your point? Sounds like you’re trying to create a moral equivalency that doesn’t exist.

What about them? What’s your point? Sounds like you’re trying to create a moral equivalency that doesn’t exist.
I’m trying to have an honest debate but that doesn’t work if you can’t answer a question honestly

Of course every homicide is relevant as every false accusation is relevant. But we should be honest and accurate when discussing these situations. So do you want to try again to answer the question? Give it your best guess?
I gave you an answer and you just agreed. And then you argue with yourself. Does every incident matter regardless of frequency? Yes. Does frequency impact veracity. No. According to you it does. But you say it doesn’t. You make no sense.

I gave you an answer and you just agreed. And then you argue with yourself. Does every incident matter regardless of frequency? Yes. Does frequency impact veracity. No. According to you it does. But you say it doesn’t. You make no sense.
You gave an answer to a question I never asked trying to change the subject.

I asked which happens more and how much more. You still havent answered.

I’ll help get it started... they say that 1 out of every 3 women have encounters with sexual assault or harassment

I’ll help get it started... they say that 1 out of every 3 women have encounters with sexual assault or harassment
Who is ‘they’? Answer my question.

Just reports I’ve heard. I won’t stand by them, the question was posed to you so go ahead and give me whatever numbers you feel are accurate from whatever source you feel is credible. Floor is yours

Just reports I’ve heard. I won’t stand by them, the question was posed to you so go ahead and give me whatever numbers you feel are accurate from whatever source you feel is credible. Floor is yours
I don’t care. Frequency doesn’t justify or qualify or excuse anything. Motivation and causation are legit.

I don’t care. Frequency doesn’t justify or qualify or excuse anything. Motivation and causation are legit.
Yeah no shit, I never said it excuses anything. Apparently you’re not able to engage in honest conversation or answer straight questions. So why I’m I wasting my time with you?

Yeah no shit, I never said it excuses anything. Apparently you’re not able to engage in honest conversation or answer straight questions. So why I’m I wasting my time with you?
You’re tedious. If your question isn’t relevant why do you keep pounding it, even after a repeated answer?

You’re tedious. If your question isn’t relevant why do you keep pounding it, even after a repeated answer?
Because it goes to my point but apparently you’d rather go through pages of diversion instead of just giving a straight forward answer. Talk about tedious

if he is proven innocent of the charge against him all is well. We will know that soon enough.

How the hell is Kavanaugh or anyone supposed to prove something did not happen 36ish years ago with no time, place, owner, etc, no hard facts to refute?

You leftists are setting up an impossible standard.

Which is why we are supposed to assume innocense and prove guilt, not vice-versa, Jeebus!
He doesn’t have to prove it. He just needs to tell an honest account of what happened and it is up to Ford or the FBI to show otherwise. That’s how it works
They CAN'T show otherwise, idiot.

if he is proven innocent of the charge against him all is well. We will know that soon enough.

How the hell is Kavanaugh or anyone supposed to prove something did not happen 36ish years ago with no time, place, owner, etc, no hard facts to refute?

You leftists are setting up an impossible standard.

Which is why we are supposed to assume innocense and prove guilt, not vice-versa, Jeebus!
He doesn’t have to prove it. He just needs to tell an honest account of what happened and it is up to Ford or the FBI to show otherwise. That’s how it works
They CAN'T show otherwise, idiot.
Why do you say that? Of course they can if they find evidence

Forum List

Back