Lol… DNC wants to run on Biden’s Ukraine Response

They have zero shame! Zero! They, with their friends in the media, are trying to tell us Biden’s handling of Ukraine and Russia is a plus… rather it is an utter disaster!

He has made one bad move after another and Russia is close to conquering Ukraine. The media tells us Russia is about to stop due to sanctions, but we all know they are getting around them.

Ukraine is a disaster, the border is a disaster, inflation is a disaster,,,, just about everything Biden has done is a disaster.
Biden is doing a great job being patient and strangling the Russian bear economy from the neck down.

I look forward to the midterms. Conservative ideology will be a slow, cold death in this country from years of losses. hehe

And the fact that no American troops are waging war in the Ukraine is a Bad Thing? You want the USA to go to war with Russia????? Thermo nuclear wars cannot be won any either side, or anyone else in the world.
The whole point of NATO was to prevent WWIII. and you want it to fail and that war to start NOW?????
You obviously have me confused with another poster. ... :cuckoo:

So the DNC also wouldn't mind if Putin just made a small incursion into Ukraine?

Last edited:
They might as well.

Sleepy Joe is going to be blamed for it anyhow- taking credit as if it is a good thing is a smart way to spin it.
"Smart" if being a sneaky devious MFer doesn't rub you the wrong way.
It does me. Biden has spent thirty years in the senate enriching himself while doing next to nothing.

And now he's crying like a little bitch because he thinks he's getting too much blame for inflation.

Pull up your Depends, Joe and stop crying.

Too bad one of those things isn't bombing the shit out of Ukraine. You folks are funny.
Well, Al…

For our President to stop Putin from bombing, he would have to commit our military to yet another war that isn’t our fight.

Our President has chosen to use economic retaliation instead of military retaliation.

And I support him on it

Well, Al…

For our President to stop Putin from bombing, he would have to commit our military to yet another war that isn’t our fight.

Our President has chosen to use economic retaliation instead of military retaliation.

And I support him on it
Sanctions are not doing what Biden and friends said they would. Spin it how you want, it's not working. Now it's hurting us. That's failure on every level.

Well, Al…

And I support him on it

Seriously? We need a President with broader and more confident vision. While Putin sleeps at night dreaming of Stalin in all his glory and Xi dreams of Mao on the march, Biden and his Democrat buddies are dreaming about SpongeBob SquarePants and unicorns. You folks picked the wrong guy for the wrong job, for the wrong time.

Sanctions are not doing what Biden and friends said they would. Spin it how you want, it's not working. Now it's hurting us. That's failure on every level.
They are working faster than expected
The Ruble is collapsing, the Russian Stock Market is closed, all foreign assets are frozen.
Russia is an international pariah

War Doesnt run on bullets, it runs on $$$$$
Putins initial attack has sputtered, it is going to take money to sustain it as long as it will take

The Russian economy can’t sustain it

The Ruble is collapsing, the Russian Stock Market is closed, all foreign assets are frozen.

Putins initial attack has sputtered, it is going to take money to sustain it as long as it will take

Tell it to the Ukrainians who are dying every day. Your words ring hollow.

Traditionally wars make a President look strong. It won't work this time though. Everyone knows Biden is a wimp.

So seem to have forgotten one little variable: China.

China ‘willing to supply Russia’ with weapons and military support

They have zero shame! Zero! They, with their friends in the media, are trying to tell us Biden’s handling of Ukraine and Russia is a plus… rather it is an utter disaster!

He has made one bad move after another and Russia is close to conquering Ukraine. The media tells us Russia is about to stop due to sanctions, but we all know they are getting around them.

Ukraine is a disaster, the border is a disaster, inflation is a disaster,,,, just about everything Biden has done is a disaster.

I wouldn't worry, there likely won't be a mid term this year

We are doing what we promised to do

Invoke crippling sanctions if Putin attacked
They are working
We promised to watch Ukrainians die while Congresscritters cash in on energy stocks? The longer this drags out the more Biden’s failures are exposed.

Forum List

Back