🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LOL, liberals love Trump's tax plan, when they were told it was bernie sanders plan.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

They are embarrassing losers.

The only honest answer from these typical morons is the girl at 2:50.

Last edited:
you people and your fake news...

These "video makers" tape about 1000 people and put the worst dozen in the video and you think everyone thinks that way...

The only actual dumbasses are brainwashed GOP base voters who live on an imaginary planet where the rich pay their fair share in taxes and Democrats are criminals. Who needs facts evidence and courtrooms?

They are embarrassing losers.

The only honest answer from these typical morons is the girl at 2:50.

So you are saying that they are stupid for believing someone who is lying to them?

Ironic!

Bernie Sanders is more conservative than republican for the simple fact he tries to pay for his spending.

Republicans "lmao@being fiscally responsible" just put it on the charge card. Their tax breaks for the rich are irresponsible and a joke

Bullshit, I can get 10 out of 100 people to agree with ANYTHING.

Trump got 66% of people who voted for him to think that unemployment got higher under Obama. So you rightwingers need to take that pointing finger and shove it up your ass.

images

maxresdefault.jpg

donald-j-trump-realdonaldtrump-the-gdp-rate-4-2-is-higher-36174352.png

Last edited:

Trump got 66% of people who voted for him to think that unemployment got higher under Obama. So you rightwingers need to take that pointing finger and shove it up your ass.

images

maxresdefault.jpg

It is like 50years. I don’t care about bragging lies.

I care about “You can keep your doctor.”and “Obamacare will save the average family $2500 per year in health premiums”.

Those lies actually impacted people, Trumps hyperbole really don’t mean much.

He should have given the actual year it last happened, but really it’s an insignificant exaggeration. He just trolls the pvssies on the left constantly.

images

maxresdefault.jpg

I care about “You can keep your doctor.”and “Obamacare will save the average family $2500 per year in health premiums”.

Those lies actually impacted people, Trumps hyperbole really don’t mean much.

He should have given the actual year it last happened, but really it’s an insignificant exaggeration. He just trolls the pvssies on the left constantly.

Didn't mean much??? IT'S HOW TRUMP GOT ELECTED dummy. 66% of his voters belived his bullshit about unemployment.

I kept my doctor and insurance.

Has Mexico paid for the wall yet?

Forum List

Back