Lol, New PC Whine-vention; Micro-aggression, lololol

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Student apologizes for emailing pic of Obama kicking a door | The Daily Caller

A student at McGill University in Montreal, Canada was forced to issue a formal apology for emailing a picture of President Obama kicking open a door–all because some students thought the image was somehow racist.

The image was actually an edited .gif, and was shown by Jay Leno on “The Tonight Show” last fall. It humorously suggests that the president may be fed up with press conferences. McGill student Brian Farnan, vice president of the university’s student government, sent out an email with the .gif and the harmless caption, “Honestly midterms get out of here,” according to Legal Insurrection.

What happened next is almost unbelievable: Another student issued a formal complaint against Farnan for committing a “micro-aggression

For those not up-to-date on the PC lexicon, “micro-aggression” is the latest phrase of choice for leftist radicals seeking to blame racism for common annoyances suffered by people of all races. Minority activists at the University of Michigan, for example, have insisted that trivial slights, such as “Having your opinion second-guessed in a group assignment,” are micro-aggressions that betray the campus as a hostile place for students of color

Lol, this shit has gotten so stupid you just cant make it up any more.

A young friend of mine explained to me that when the cartoon character Archer's mom called her butler a hand that that was "micro-aggress" and racism.

I nearly passed out laughing. Hand has been a common word for unskilled hired help for generations and has nothing to do with racism or micro-anything.

Hail Obama, our ruler who owns the People of the United States!

roflmao

Libtards are masters at the catch-phrasing.

Anti-Choice

Global Warming

Climate Change....

and they morph over time in order to more refine their bullshit to suit the agenda.

Sick bastards! :cool:

Libtards are masters at the catch-phrasing.

Anti-Choice

Global Warming

Climate Change....

and they morph over time in order to more refine their bullshit to suit the agenda.

Sick bastards! :cool:

I think they are summed up in one word; liars!

And should anyone question their lies they are either bigots, homophobes, anti-science, environment rapers, racists, deniers, truthers....

Hell, they have a catch-phrase to counter catch-phrases!

And should anyone question their lies they are either bigots, homophobes, anti-science, environment rapers, racists, deniers, truthers....

Hell, they have a catch-phrase to counter catch-phrases!

Oh, you diabolical catch phrasecist!

/s

:D

A student at McGill University in Montreal, Canada was forced to issue a formal apology for emailing a picture of President Obama kicking open a door–all because some students thought the image was somehow racist.

The image was actually an edited .gif, and was shown by Jay Leno on “The Tonight Show” last fall. It humorously suggests that the president may be fed up with press conferences. McGill student Brian Farnan, vice president of the university’s student government, sent out an email with the .gif and the harmless caption, “Honestly midterms get out of here,” according to Legal Insurrection.

What happened next is almost unbelievable: Another student issued a formal complaint against Farnan for committing a “micro-aggression

For those not up-to-date on the PC lexicon, “micro-aggression” is the latest phrase of choice for leftist radicals seeking to blame racism for common annoyances suffered by people of all races. Minority activists at the University of Michigan, for example, have insisted that trivial slights, such as “Having your opinion second-guessed in a group assignment,” are micro-aggressions that betray the campus as a hostile place for students of color

A young friend of mine explained to me that when the cartoon character Archer's mom called her butler a hand that that was "micro-aggress" and racism.

I nearly passed out laughing. Hand has been a common word for unskilled hired help for generations and has nothing to do with racism or micro-anything.

roflmao
Oy Vey.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyMFtnX9PGo]Obama Kicks Door.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

What happened next is almost unbelievable: Another student issued a formal complaint against Farnan for committing a “micro-aggression.”

roflmao
You are a racist for making this thread.

Reported.

You should feel lucky if you don't get banned.

roflmao
You are a racist for making this thread.

Reported.

You should feel lucky if you don't get banned.

Yeah, guess I live dangerously, lol.

Among other things Fordham University says:

"Having Photos of Presidents of the United States in an office is a Micro-aggression.

Asking someone "how to say something in the language of their homeland" is a Micro-aggression. Both, signify that the person 'does not belong" in this Country.

"I will post the class event on Facebook" is a micro-aggression because its Assuming all students fit the traditional student profile and are proficient in the use of computers.

http://www.fordham.edu/academics/of...he_art_of_teaching/microaggressions_89343.asp

http://www.olc.edu/~jolson/socialwork_old/OnlineLibrary/microaggression article.pdf

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8642246 said:
Among other things Fordham University says:

"Having Photos of Presidents of the United States in an office is a Micro-aggression.

Asking someone "how to say something in the language of their homeland" is a Micro-aggression. Both, signify that the person 'does not belong" in this Country.

"I will post the class event on Facebook" is a micro-aggression because its Assuming all students fit the traditional student profile and are proficient in the use of computers.

Microaggressions

http://www.olc.edu/~jolson/socialwork_old/OnlineLibrary/microaggression article.pdf

We are witnessing the self-destruction of liberalism as a policy fount of ideas and as a leading element for social thought.

Were it not for their control of most mass media, they would have been done gone a long time ago.

The rest of us who are sane have to stop making excuses for our favorite entertainers and just ignore anyone that is anti-American. I like watching Tom Cruise in most of his movies as he his a good actor, but I do not let that fruitcake influence me in the slightest about my values because I know he is a Scientologist moron.

We should apply the Cruise factor to the rest of Hollyweird and the Big Lie Media.

Forum List

Back