LOL Schiff's breakdown admitting he's immoral and unpatriotic

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
HE SAID it's immoral, unpatriotic, collusion to seek dirt on opposition through Russia/ foreign entity, which is exactly what Schiff got caught doing with that Radio talk show host crank call and has been done by his party in starting the phoney investigation and colluded with Russians in order to spy on the opposition campaign. Last The Left used Russia and Mexico to get revenge on the party that took office.
ACCORDING TO SCHIFFS OWN WORDS
HE'S IMMORAL, UNPATRIOTIC (EVEN TREASONOUS), AND COLLUDED.
The charge of abuse of his chair position is a no brainer and recorded on broadcasts he did proving his abuses.

Old Pencil Neck Schitt!
Popeye?
D0qe8QVWwAAkzML

Trump said tonight Schiff has the skinniest neck he's ever seen...called him pencil neck....

HE SAID it's immoral, unpatriotic, collusion to seek dirt on opposition through Russia/ foreign entity, which is exactly what Schiff got caught doing with that Radio talk show host crank call and has been done by his party in starting the phoney investigation and colluded with Russians in order to spy on the opposition campaign. Last The Left used Russia and Mexico to get revenge on the party that took office.
ACCORDING TO SCHIFFS OWN WORDS
HE'S IMMORAL, UNPATRIOTIC (EVEN TREASONOUS), AND COLLUDED.
The charge of abuse of his chair position is a no brainer and recorded on broadcasts he did proving his abuses.

Let's not forget he's the ultimate in hypocrites... Anyone NOT remember him getting caught "colluding with Russians he didn't even know --- to get dirt on Trump???

If this guy is your hero and you've never heard this --- WATCH...

THIS -- is proof enough of his worthless hack status.. This ought to be played on EVERY media outlet whenever he pushes his erotic Russian fantasies...

Can anyone on here with photoshop skills make this asshole like I see him?

I need a a picture of a sperm with googly eyes. Because that is adam shitt.
Schiff must be doing right. He's making Donnie Boy wet his pants on a daily basis. But, that's ok. Donnie has Mulvaney on standby with an armfull of Depends at the ready.

brothers and sisters: there's no question in my mind or Schiff's mind or the huge majority of the American people's mind that Trump was playing ball with Vladdy Daddy.

brothers and sisters: there's no question in my mind or Schiff's mind or the huge majority of the American people's mind that Trump was playing ball with Vladdy Daddy.
Wot? Everything they talked about was in the open or in a room full of people. If they did talk alone, knowing Trump, it was about setting up a wife swap for the night. Waddya tink?

Can anyone on here with photoshop skills make this asshole like I see him?

I need a a picture of a sperm with googly eyes. Because that is adam shitt.
Schiff must be doing right. He's making Donnie Boy wet his pants on a daily basis. But, that's ok. Donnie has Mulvaney on standby with an armfull of Depends at the ready.
Shiff isn't doing shit you moron. And anyone thinking he is is a retard. Doing right by what? Lying out his ass and having morons like you believe it? Fuck off dick head.

Forum List

Back