LOL Schiff's breakdown admitting he's immoral and unpatriotic

The thread title is a lie.
What did Adam Schiff do to get $7.8 million from Russia? Any idea?

Credible proof? Link?
Actually, Schiff got 7.8 million from Ukranian arms dealers to agitate Russian relations. You don't remember the news reports? MAGA!

Nope. Credible proof? Links? I have heard some unproven conspiracy theories.

Can anyone on here with photoshop skills make this asshole like I see him?

I need a a picture of a sperm with googly eyes. Because that is adam shitt.
Schiff must be doing right. He's making Donnie Boy wet his pants on a daily basis. But, that's ok. Donnie has Mulvaney on standby with an armfull of Depends at the ready.
Shiff isn't doing shit you moron. And anyone thinking he is is a retard. Doing right by what? Lying out his ass and having morons like you believe it? Fuck off dick head.
Can anyone on here with photoshop skills make this asshole like I see him?

I need a a picture of a sperm with googly eyes. Because that is adam shitt.
Schiff must be doing right. He's making Donnie Boy wet his pants on a daily basis. But, that's ok. Donnie has Mulvaney on standby with an armfull of Depends at the ready.
Shiff isn't doing shit you moron. And anyone thinking he is is a retard. Doing right by what? Lying out his ass and having morons like you believe it? Fuck off dick head.
Hey thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to see you launch into orbit, Ace! Do you always get this hot & bothered over Trump? So instead of telling me to fuck off, do something constructive to ease your tensions like writing another love letter to Donnie Boy. He's going to need it. Thanks!
Trust me poindexter, I don't really give a shit about you. Constructive for us is destroying you. Donnie is kicking your ass and yeah I support that.
No, Donnie is kicking YOUR ass but you don't even know it. Donnie is not kicking MY ass because I'm on to his little game & I'm ready for his bullshit.
Yeah keep thinking that. LMAO!

HE SAID it's immoral, unpatriotic, collusion to seek dirt on opposition through Russia/ foreign entity, which is exactly what Schiff got caught doing with that Radio talk show host crank call and has been done by his party in starting the phoney investigation and colluded with Russians in order to spy on the opposition campaign. Last The Left used Russia and Mexico to get revenge on the party that took office.
ACCORDING TO SCHIFFS OWN WORDS
HE'S IMMORAL, UNPATRIOTIC (EVEN TREASONOUS), AND COLLUDED.
The charge of abuse of his chair position is a no brainer and recorded on broadcasts he did proving his abuses.

Let's not forget he's the ultimate in hypocrites... Anyone NOT remember him getting caught "colluding with Russians he didn't even know --- to get dirt on Trump???

If this guy is your hero and you've never heard this --- WATCH...

THIS -- is proof enough of his worthless hack status.. This ought to be played on EVERY media outlet whenever he pushes his erotic Russian fantasies...

Was this when Schiff was running for office against Trump?

I'll be honest. I do agree with his comments though... I do not think any of those things listed are OK

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. You might think that’s OK.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the president’s son did not call the FBI; he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help – no, instead that son said that he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians.

“You might think it’s OK that he took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s OK that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that when it was discovered, a year later, that they then lied about that meeting and said that it was about adoptions. You might think that it’s OK that it was reported that the president helped dictate that lie. You might think that’s OK. I don’t.

“You might think it’s OK that the campaign chairman of a presidential campaign would offer information about that campaign to a Russian oligarch in exchange for money or debt forgiveness. You might think that’s OK, I don’t.

“You might think it’s OK that that campaign chairman offered polling data to someone linked to Russian intelligence. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that the president himself called on Russia to hack his opponent’s emails, if they were listening. You might think it’s OK that later that day, in fact, the Russians attempted to hack a server affiliated with that campaign. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with the Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks, that is considered a hostile intelligence agency. You might think it’s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say in terms of dirt on his opponent.

“You might think it’s OK that the national security adviser designate secretly conferred with the Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s OK that he lied about it to the FBI.

“You might say that’s all OK, that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt – and evidence of collusion.”

“Now I have always said that the question of whether this amounts to proof of conspiracy was another matter. Whether the special counsel could prove beyond a reasonable doubt the proof of that crime would be up to the special counsel, and I would accept his decision, and I do. He’s a good and honorable man, and he is a good prosecutor.

“But I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK. And the day we do think that’s OK is the day we will look back and say that is the day that America lost its way.”

“And I will tell you one more thing that is apropos of the hearing today: I don’t think it’s OK that during a presidential campaign Mr. Trump sought the Kremlin’s help to consummate a real estate deal in Moscow that would make him a fortune – according to the special counsel, hundreds of millions of dollars. I don’t think it’s OK to conceal it from the public. I don’t think it’s OK that he advocated a new and more favorable policy towards the Russians even as he was seeking the Russians’ help, the Kremlin’s help to make money. I don’t think it’s OK that his attorney lied to our committee. There is a different word for that than collusion, and it’s called ‘compromise.’

Under partisan fire, Adam Schiff presents his case without apology

did you see the news today that Trump is not worth what he says he is? BIG SCANDAL! he has built this giant pyramid of bullshit! there is certainly corruption and i will say there is also COLLUSION!

there we go! that's where we go...piece of...

3utMyjt.png

The thread title is a lie.
You just called Schiff a Liar, as it's his own standard he is inadvertantly giving these labels to his own actions as well as his own party.
Unless you finally admit you have a double standard always turning a blind eye to the mirror reflected back. - OOOH A 2 FOR 1 That time.

there we go! that's where we go...piece of...

3utMyjt.png
I would have went with the "Latka Gravis lookin geek" but the president can't get away with jokes referencing, even fictitious, foreigners.

There's a bunch of lizards everywhere in Washington DC, I tell ya. Creepy stuff.
Literally,
did anyone see the other testimony, the one for the dept of interior confirmation hearing?
There was someone from greenpeace in a swamp creature mask sitting backdrop(maybe it was Alyssa Milano), not realizing it inadvertantly ends up being a mock of the congressional swamp creatures more then the interior's environmental management and policies. *L*
I don't know how they kept a straight face.

Trump said tonight Schiff has the skinniest neck he's ever seen...called him pencil neck....
Typical deflective comment that can’t focus on the detailed issues.
However, Trump appeals to his base that likes child-like behavior such as name calling instead of the brainy subjects.

Trump said tonight Schiff has the skinniest neck he's ever seen...called him pencil neck....
However, Trump appeals to his base that likes child-like behavior such as name calling instead of the brainy subjects.
So you admit Schiff calls the president names to avoid the success of this administration and Hillary calls Working Class Americans
Deplorable because Schiff, her, and others, have "child-like behavior". Furthermore since liberals make fun and comments about Trump's skin color, then calling him orange becomes childish and racist.
The liberal Media therefore is childish and racist as well, thanks for clearing that up.

So you admit Schiff calls the president names to avoid the success of this administration and Hillary calls Working Class Americans
Deplorable because Schiff, her, and others, have "child-like behavior". Furthermore since liberals make fun and comments about Trump's skin color, then calling him orange becomes childish and racist.
The liberal Media therefore is childish and racist as well, thanks for clearing that up.
Two wrongs don’t make it right, as the old saying goes.
Name calling is immature no matter who does it ... unless accompanied by relevant logical argument!

Two wrongs don’t make it right, as the old saying goes.
Name calling is immature no matter who does it ... unless accompanied by relevant logical argument!
You forgot comedic usage and marketing strategy.

Forum List

Back