LOL Schiff's breakdown admitting he's immoral and unpatriotic

Chairman Schiff is a great American patriot.

SCHIFF FIRES BACK AT GOP PITCHFORKS

LMAO Nice to know you admire a liar.

What happened to the evidence he said he had?? You know, the evidence that would hang Trump??

If he had turned that damning evidence over to Mueller then Trump would hang.

Guess what?? He didn't. Kinda think he didn't have shit. How bout you??

Oh and what about him leaking classified information??

Graham is looking into another special prosecutor. An SP who will looking into what Mueller didn't. I'd bet that will be one very interesting report. How bout you??

The Dem led House is one big shit show with Dems doubling down on stupid. Glad to see you have joined the club.

You sure as hell can't cure stupid.

Last edited:

LMAO Nice to know you admire a liar.

What happened to the evidence he said he had?? You know, the evidence that would hang Trump??

If he had turned that damning evidence over to Mueller then Trump would hang.

Guess what?? He didn't. Kinda think he didn't have shit. How bout you??

Oh and what about him leaking classified information??

Graham is looking into another special prosecutor. An SP who will looking into what Mueller didn't. I'd bet that will be one very interesting report. How bout you??

The Dem led House is one big shit show with Dems doubling down on stupid. Glad to see you have joined the club.

You sure as hell can't cure stupid.
Claudette, can I assume you are talking about the Mueller Report that NOBODY except Barr has seen. So far, most Republicans are sounding like the OJ jury.

I want to know how much money congress spent to sweep Schiff’s sexual assaults under the rug.
They can't, the money's gone. The Repubes spent it all on covering for Lindsey Graham.
Lindsey has been on your side on issues in his time in the Senate. Schiff will never be on Repub sides on issues. Repub voters might show frustration, but you will throw those who help you out with the bath water when they are of no use.

The Democrats already know what's in the report....because Mueller let them see it before he filed the report. That's why they started walking back their impeachment accusations last week. This is why they want Schiff to resign....because he's still lying about Russian Collusion. Pencil-neck isn't a patriot. He is a corrupt politician that cannot be honest. If he was being honest he would STFU about Russian Collusion. On Tuesday last week Pelosi and the rest claimed that impeachment wasn't in the cards anymore. Then Mueller drops his report on Friday. Here we are on Friday a week later and the Democrats are claiming they want to see the report and are making false claims that Barr is hiding things. BULLSHIT!!! They know the law better than anyone else, and they knew that this is just the AG following the law. I think when the Democrats lie to the public there should be serious consequences. This isn't politics. These are serious matters. Making baseless accusations should be punished by force resignations at a minimum. Legal action if possible.

Last edited:
Schiff for brains is in big trouble.:04:

T2qKzA0.jpg
LOL. Perfect.

HE SAID it's immoral, unpatriotic, collusion to seek dirt on opposition through Russia/ foreign entity, which is exactly what Schiff got caught doing with that Radio talk show host crank call and has been done by his party in starting the phoney investigation and colluded with Russians in order to spy on the opposition campaign. Last The Left used Russia and Mexico to get revenge on the party that took office.
ACCORDING TO SCHIFFS OWN WORDS
HE'S IMMORAL, UNPATRIOTIC (EVEN TREASONOUS), AND COLLUDED.
The charge of abuse of his chair position is a no brainer and recorded on broadcasts he did proving his abuses.

The English skills of the Russians trolls is deteriorating.

Schiff gave an amazing speech yesterday and he was bang on.

HE SAID it's immoral, unpatriotic, collusion to seek dirt on opposition through Russia/ foreign entity, which is exactly what Schiff got caught doing with that Radio talk show host crank call and has been done by his party in starting the phoney investigation and colluded with Russians in order to spy on the opposition campaign. Last The Left used Russia and Mexico to get revenge on the party that took office.
The charge of abuse of his chair position is a no brainer and recorded on broadcasts he did proving his abuses.

Schiff is eventually going to be removed from this committee by his own party.
He lied, and has NO EVIDENCE, otherwise he would have given it to MUELLER.
He's embarrassing his party .

JUST IN: STRZOK and PAGE iPhones Were RESET During Mueller Investigation

There's a bunch of lizards everywhere in Washington DC, I tell ya. Creepy stuff.
Literally,
did anyone see the other testimony, the one for the dept of interior confirmation hearing?
There was someone from greenpeace in a swamp creature mask sitting backdrop(maybe it was Alyssa Milano), not realizing it inadvertantly ends up being a mock of the congressional swamp creatures more then the interior's environmental management and policies. *L*
I don't know how they kept a straight face.

It WAS Alyssa Milano.

Without a mask.

Trump said tonight Schiff has the skinniest neck he's ever seen...called him pencil neck....
Typical deflective comment that can’t focus on the detailed issues.
However, Trump appeals to his base that likes child-like behavior such as name calling instead of the brainy subjects.
So you admit Schiff calls the president names to avoid the success of this administration and Hillary calls Working Class Americans
Deplorable because Schiff, her, and others, have "child-like behavior". Furthermore since liberals make fun and comments about Trump's skin color, then calling him orange becomes childish and racist.
The liberal Media therefore is childish and racist as well, thanks for clearing that up.
Trump is an orange faced lardass with a big mouth. He's an ignorant assclown with the mind of a juvenille delinquint.

I'm being childish, I know. So sue me!:cul2:

So if you know English, then you know
"a Russian" is not "THE Russians".
Linking somone seeking (bidding) a business contract with the Russian gov't as being
"The Russian Gov't" is fallacious.
LYING to create a word play new narrative to fit a scheme to claim evidence for investigation, is illegal and an abuse of power. Using that illegal report to spy on an opponent campaign during an election is illegal and an abuse of power.
YOU BEING TO BLIND/ignorant, OR chosing to ignore the word play games for sake of protecting your political affiliation is a form of avoidance and denial, and chosing your party over country in this matter is what being unpatriotic means.

Trump said tonight Schiff has the skinniest neck he's ever seen...called him pencil neck....
Typical deflective comment that can’t focus on the detailed issues.
However, Trump appeals to his base that likes child-like behavior such as name calling instead of the brainy subjects.
So you admit Schiff calls the president names to avoid the success of this administration and Hillary calls Working Class Americans
Deplorable because Schiff, her, and others, have "child-like behavior". Furthermore since liberals make fun and comments about Trump's skin color, then calling him orange becomes childish and racist.
The liberal Media therefore is childish and racist as well, thanks for clearing that up.
Trump is an orange faced lardass with a big mouth. He's an ignorant assclown with the mind of a juvenille delinquint.

I'm being childish, I know. So sue me!:cul2:
But more then Childish, because according to
the Liberals you mentioning his color of his skin in that manner=racist.
Your snide comment to me a Jew to "sue you" is antisemitic.
Mentioning his girth=fat shaming.
Mentioning his big mouth is opposing his freedom of speach, and not appreciating the unfiltered approach is to be ignorant of the typical canned speach politician who says what they think you'll want to hear instead of the things you need to hear. Calling him ignorant is to demonize him and use ad Hominem responses to policies you can't refute, because they worked against all claims of the left that they would not. Therefore
you not only call half the US ignorant, but inadvertantly call the other half worse then ignorant for being wrong about everything they thought ignorant. But if you weren't this far gone, then you'd know about double negatives, so your half of worse then ignorant calling the other half ignorant is= a positive, therefore a compliment.
Lastly you said the lefts policies were so bad that they lost to the mind of a juvenille delinquint.
THAT WOULD MAKE THE LEFT < then.
So basically you are saying the left is that kid knocking down the sand castle and stealing the bucket and shovel? BRAVO!

Let's not forget he's the ultimate in hypocrites... Anyone NOT remember him getting caught "colluding with Russians he didn't even know --- to get dirt on Trump???

If this guy is your hero and you've never heard this --- WATCH...

THIS -- is proof enough of his worthless hack status.. This ought to be played on EVERY media outlet whenever he pushes his erotic Russian fantasies...

Was this when Schiff was running for office against Trump?

Oh you've got to be kidding right?? You DISMISS that massive show of hypocrisy I just posted from Schiff only BECAUSE -- he was not running for President?? Why you making excuses for naked hypocrisy and arrogance?

Schiff COLLUDED with UNKNOWN Russians -- just to get naked pictures of Trump with Russian hookers -- and that doesn't amount to anything? -- when he's going to ALL extremes to dig himself into a hole and LYING about Trump "colluding with Russians.???

Get off my cloud son....:lmao:

Last edited:
I'll be honest. I do agree with his comments though... I do not think any of those things listed are OK

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. You might think that’s OK.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the president’s son did not call the FBI; he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help – no, instead that son said that he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians.

“You might think it’s OK that he took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s OK that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that when it was discovered, a year later, that they then lied about that meeting and said that it was about adoptions. You might think that it’s OK that it was reported that the president helped dictate that lie. You might think that’s OK. I don’t.

“You might think it’s OK that the campaign chairman of a presidential campaign would offer information about that campaign to a Russian oligarch in exchange for money or debt forgiveness. You might think that’s OK, I don’t.

“You might think it’s OK that that campaign chairman offered polling data to someone linked to Russian intelligence. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that the president himself called on Russia to hack his opponent’s emails, if they were listening. You might think it’s OK that later that day, in fact, the Russians attempted to hack a server affiliated with that campaign. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with the Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks, that is considered a hostile intelligence agency. You might think it’s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say in terms of dirt on his opponent.

“You might think it’s OK that the national security adviser designate secretly conferred with the Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s OK that he lied about it to the FBI.

“You might say that’s all OK, that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt – and evidence of collusion.”

“Now I have always said that the question of whether this amounts to proof of conspiracy was another matter. Whether the special counsel could prove beyond a reasonable doubt the proof of that crime would be up to the special counsel, and I would accept his decision, and I do. He’s a good and honorable man, and he is a good prosecutor.

“But I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK. And the day we do think that’s OK is the day we will look back and say that is the day that America lost its way.”

“And I will tell you one more thing that is apropos of the hearing today: I don’t think it’s OK that during a presidential campaign Mr. Trump sought the Kremlin’s help to consummate a real estate deal in Moscow that would make him a fortune – according to the special counsel, hundreds of millions of dollars. I don’t think it’s OK to conceal it from the public. I don’t think it’s OK that he advocated a new and more favorable policy towards the Russians even as he was seeking the Russians’ help, the Kremlin’s help to make money. I don’t think it’s OK that his attorney lied to our committee. There is a different word for that than collusion, and it’s called ‘compromise.’

Under partisan fire, Adam Schiff presents his case without apology

Fortunately we are governed by the law, not by what this lying partisan sonofabitch thinks is "OK".

I'll be honest. I do agree with his comments though... I do not think any of those things listed are OK

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. You might think that’s OK.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the president’s son did not call the FBI; he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help – no, instead that son said that he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians.

“You might think it’s OK that he took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s OK that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that when it was discovered, a year later, that they then lied about that meeting and said that it was about adoptions. You might think that it’s OK that it was reported that the president helped dictate that lie. You might think that’s OK. I don’t.

“You might think it’s OK that the campaign chairman of a presidential campaign would offer information about that campaign to a Russian oligarch in exchange for money or debt forgiveness. You might think that’s OK, I don’t.

“You might think it’s OK that that campaign chairman offered polling data to someone linked to Russian intelligence. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that the president himself called on Russia to hack his opponent’s emails, if they were listening. You might think it’s OK that later that day, in fact, the Russians attempted to hack a server affiliated with that campaign. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with the Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks, that is considered a hostile intelligence agency. You might think it’s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say in terms of dirt on his opponent.

“You might think it’s OK that the national security adviser designate secretly conferred with the Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s OK that he lied about it to the FBI.

“You might say that’s all OK, that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt – and evidence of collusion.”

“Now I have always said that the question of whether this amounts to proof of conspiracy was another matter. Whether the special counsel could prove beyond a reasonable doubt the proof of that crime would be up to the special counsel, and I would accept his decision, and I do. He’s a good and honorable man, and he is a good prosecutor.

“But I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK. And the day we do think that’s OK is the day we will look back and say that is the day that America lost its way.”

“And I will tell you one more thing that is apropos of the hearing today: I don’t think it’s OK that during a presidential campaign Mr. Trump sought the Kremlin’s help to consummate a real estate deal in Moscow that would make him a fortune – according to the special counsel, hundreds of millions of dollars. I don’t think it’s OK to conceal it from the public. I don’t think it’s OK that he advocated a new and more favorable policy towards the Russians even as he was seeking the Russians’ help, the Kremlin’s help to make money. I don’t think it’s OK that his attorney lied to our committee. There is a different word for that than collusion, and it’s called ‘compromise.’

Fortunately we are governed by the law, not by what this lying partisan sonofabitch thinks is "OK".
The president spits on the law, rules and regs, and governing ethical norms, DAILY... :rolleyes: I don't understand why any one with eyes to see, and ears to hear, does not accept these clear as day, facts?

The president spits on the law, rules and regs, and governing ethical norms, DAILY... :rolleyes: I don't understand why any one with eyes to see, and ears to hear, does not accept these clear as day, facts?

...in your misguided opinion, egged on by the corrupt leftist media.

If the President was breaking the law daily, he would have already been impeached. We have a legal process for these things. And blowing smoke on the internet and preening for the cameras isn't part of it.

I'm being childish, I know. So sue me!
You forgot one thing......he will be your president for 6 more years....orange face and all.....bugging the ever lasting shit out of you....

Forum List

Back