LOL Schiff's breakdown admitting he's immoral and unpatriotic

Old Pencil Neck Schitt!
Popeye?
D0qe8QVWwAAkzML
Can anyone on here with photoshop skills make this asshole like I see him?

I need a a picture of a sperm with googly eyes. Because that is adam shitt.

View attachment 252818
Need to get his face on there.

Schiff must be doing right. He's making Donnie Boy wet his pants on a daily basis. But, that's ok. Donnie has Mulvaney on standby with an armfull of Depends at the ready.
Shiff isn't doing shit you moron. And anyone thinking he is is a retard. Doing right by what? Lying out his ass and having morons like you believe it? Fuck off dick head.

Schiff must be doing right. He's making Donnie Boy wet his pants on a daily basis. But, that's ok. Donnie has Mulvaney on standby with an armfull of Depends at the ready.
Shiff isn't doing shit you moron. And anyone thinking he is is a retard. Doing right by what? Lying out his ass and having morons like you believe it? Fuck off dick head.
Hey thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to see you launch into orbit, Ace! Do you always get this hot & bothered over Trump? So instead of telling me to fuck off, do something constructive to ease your tensions like writing another love letter to Donnie Boy. He's going to need it. Thanks!

brothers and sisters: there's no question in my mind or Schiff's mind or the huge majority of the American people's mind that Trump was playing ball with Vladdy Daddy.
Yes there is.

Only a few small minded people like schiff and uuuh YOU have no such doubt

Schiff for brains is in big trouble.:04:

T2qKzA0.jpg
Really? By who? Jim Shorts Jordan? Devin Waterboy Nunes? Nunes is such a candy ass he's whining over getting his balls busted on Twitter & he's going to take on Schiff? Thanks for the laugh.

Hey thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to see you launch into orbit, Ace! Do you always get this hot & bothered over Trump? So instead of telling me to fuck off, do something constructive to ease your tensions like writing another love letter to Donnie Boy. He's going to need it. Thanks!
Trust me poindexter, I don't really give a shit about you. Constructive for us is destroying you. Donnie is kicking your ass and yeah I support that.

Trust me poindexter, I don't really give a shit about you. Constructive for us is destroying you. Donnie is kicking your ass and yeah I support that.
No, Donnie is kicking YOUR ass but you don't even know it. Donnie is not kicking MY ass because I'm on to his little game & I'm ready for his bullshit.

Forum List

Back