Lol. They're finally getting it.

i love reaction videos. i have a few faves i watch all the time:

jamel aka jamal, watch bizmatic, & the jayy show.

It's hard to imagine an adult hearing Stairway to Heaven for the first time, after having heard it a million times myself. Contrasted with today's POP it must seem almost alien like

Have you ever seen one of those reaction videos where they didn't love the song?
You may be on to something there. maybe start a whole new genre of reaction videos where everything sucks. Not a bad idea.
Not sure if it would work, but at least it would be different.
Probably wouldn't work. If you like the song, why would you want to watch it get trashed? If you don't like the song, why would you watch it in the first place?

Have you ever seen one of those reaction videos where they didn't love the song?
You may be on to something there. maybe start a whole new genre of reaction videos where everything sucks. Not a bad idea.
Probably wouldn't work. If you like the song, why would you want to watch it get trashed? If you don't like the song, why would you watch it in the first place?

I didn't say it would work. I just said it would be different.

LOLO.................Look at this sista................lolol

Whoever missed the show in the 70s and 80s....................Tuff shitsky....lolol

LOLOL......................Not one person I ever saw...............lol

So sorry for those who missed this feeling growing up during The Bicentennial................Better luck next life

I didn't say it would work. I just said it would be different.
And I was basically agreeing with you with my explanation as to why.

Whoever missed the show in the 70s and 80s....................Tuff shitsky....lolol

She's never seen a steel guitar? To be fair, you can't truly appreciate a Pink Floyd show without dropping a tab, or at least eating a couple mushrooms.

She's never seen a steel guitar? To be fair, you can't truly appreciate a Pink Floyd show without dropping a tab, or at least eating a couple mushrooms.

Lol.........Are you serious.These young kids have no idea what is hitting them

Look at all these sistas going crazy for a skinny white boy 60 yrs ago....................lol.lol

Forum List

Back