LOL @ Washington Racists

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Intermediaries for the Washington NFL team called the leader of a small Nevada tribe Thursday and asked him to come to the Washington region for a news media event with owner Daniel Snyder on Monday, according to the National Congress of American Indians.

Chairman Joseph Holley of the Battle Mountain Band of Te-Moak Tribe of Western Shoshone Indians told NCAI he declined.

Tribal leader turns down Redskins' invite

:lol: oops!

"...It is yet another insult for the team to suggest that these leaders can simply drop everything to fly to Washington to defend the NFL's use of a dictionary-defined racial slur that denigrates Native Americans."

Who on earth could possibly care?
You, obviously.
I don't give a rat's ass. What I do care about is political correctness. Whites or blacks understandable, but redskins is ridiculous, because we can't use reds for obvious reasons. Reds has other connotations, so redskins means Indians.

I am not getting your point. Redskin is a racial slur. Why would anyone, anywhere, name their team a racial slur? And expect to not get called on it.

You, obviously.
I don't give a rat's ass. What I do care about is political correctness. Whites or blacks understandable, but redskins is ridiculous, because we can't use reds for obvious reasons. Reds has other connotations, so redskins means Indians.

I am not getting your point. Redskin is a racial slur. Why would anyone, anywhere, name their team a racial slur? And expect to not get called on it.

Ask those high schools with majority American Indian student bodies with the team name Redskins if it is a slur or not.

Ask those high schools with majority American Indian student bodies with the team name Redskins if it is a slur or not.

I don't know of any. What would their answer be, that it isn't a slur?

Red Mesa High School
Teec Nos Pos, Arizona
American Indian 99.31%
redskins

Wellpinit High School
Wellpinit, Washington
American Indian 91.21%
redskins

Kingston High School
Kingston, Oklahoma
American Indian 57.69%

Red Mesa High School
Teec Nos Pos, Arizona
American Indian 99.31%
redskins

Wellpinit High School
Wellpinit, Washington
American Indian 91.21%
redskins

Kingston High School
Kingston, Oklahoma
American Indian 57.69%
So they call themselves Redskins. But how do they feel about Washington calling their team Redskins?

Not that because some don't find it a racial slur means that it isn't a racial slur.

Red Mesa High School
Teec Nos Pos, Arizona
American Indian 99.31%
redskins

Wellpinit High School
Wellpinit, Washington
American Indian 91.21%
redskins

Kingston High School
Kingston, Oklahoma
American Indian 57.69%

They should change their names. I bet if the name was "genetically weak paleskins", someone would have a fit.

i don't know of any. What would their answer be, that it isn't a slur?

red mesa high school
teec nos pos, arizona
american indian 99.31%
redskins

wellpinit high school
wellpinit, washington
american indian 91.21%
redskins

kingston high school
kingston, oklahoma
american indian 57.69%

they should change their names. I bet if the name was "genetically weak paleskins", someone would have a fit.

^5

Red Mesa High School
Teec Nos Pos, Arizona
American Indian 99.31%
redskins

Wellpinit High School
Wellpinit, Washington
American Indian 91.21%
redskins

Kingston High School
Kingston, Oklahoma
American Indian 57.69%

They should change their names. I bet if the name was "genetically weak paleskins", someone would have a fit.
Not at all, but then I'd love to see you clowns screaming at the top of your lungs as black men are coached by pale skins. I'd pay good money to watch you stroke out from it.

You, obviously.

It's a racial slur? You ever hear anyone call a native American a redskin?

???

Forum List

Back