redskins

Wellpinit High School
Wellpinit, Washington
American Indian 91.21%
redskins

Kingston High School
Kingston, Oklahoma
American Indian 57.69%

They should change their names. I bet if the name was "genetically weak paleskins", someone would have a fit.
Not at all, but then I'd love to see you clowns screaming at the top of your lungs as black men are coached by pale skins. I'd pay good money to watch you stroke out from it.
Black men are already coached by paleskins and other people of color. Hell I have 2 mentors that are white. What are you talking about?

I don't give a rat's ass. What I do care about is political correctness. Whites or blacks understandable, but redskins is ridiculous, because we can't use reds for obvious reasons. Reds has other connotations, so redskins means Indians.

I am not getting your point. Redskin is a racial slur. Why would anyone, anywhere, name their team a racial slur? And expect to not get called on it.

It's a racial slur? You ever hear anyone call a native American a redskin?

???

Yes according to some NA's its a racial slur.

I am part native American and my moms favorite team is the washington redskins,. I guess being a minority gives you the right to whine and bitch. What happened to the pride the natives once had??? Even after being beaten we had it 100 years ago... Oh'yess, it is gone as the left uses our shame as a tool to hold onto power.

Why not get over it and join the 21st century? See a native being promoted??? He is someone to be respected. Stop the bitching.

I don't give a rat's ass. What I do care about is political correctness. Whites or blacks understandable, but redskins is ridiculous, because we can't use reds for obvious reasons. Reds has other connotations, so redskins means Indians.

I am not getting your point. Redskin is a racial slur. Why would anyone, anywhere, name their team a racial slur? And expect to not get called on it.

???

Everything is a racial slur these days. This is how they destroy our first amendment.

???

Everything is a racial slur these days. This is how they destroy our first amendment.

Let me know when someone gets imprisoned for using a racial slur and I would agree.

???
no. Your point?

I dunno but my ex's mom (Indian) used to tell all the grandkids and great grandkids (all enrolled) "You're acting like wild Indians!"

And then laugh and laugh!

I'm w/Ravi on this. Snyder just doesn't want to lose any money in a name transition.

Did I mention that [MENTION=34777]Meathead[/MENTION] is a knuckle-dragger?

Last edited:
If they're so upset by "redskins" it's only a matter of time until they get to the "racist" "white supremacist" "Cowboys" .....the ones who stole the land from the noble...blah...blah...etc..etc...

Then, of course, there's the "Vikings"...Another group of "racist" segregated white men.

The "Giants"...insulting to short people...

The "Buccaneers"...offensive to people whose "ancestors" were pirates.

"49'ers"...more evil white people.

"Saints"...religious intolerance and white supremacy...More white people sanctified than black....

"Buffalo Bills"..tribute to another white supremacist who slaughtered the noble red ....etc...etc...blah..blah...

"Patriots"...more white supremacists...There weren't enough "black" patriots in 1776 due to racistwhiteprivilegeslavery...or something

"Texans"..See "Cowboys" above....Texas also seceded so therefore they were pro slavery and if the south had won the war there would still be slavery in Texas...etc...etc..blah...blah...

LMAO..what a nation of delicate little pussies..everyone rushing to be "offended" by something.:cuckoo:

Maybe they should be renamed the Washington Mandelas...or the Washington Maya Angelous....:lol:

Intermediaries for the Washington NFL team called the leader of a small Nevada tribe Thursday and asked him to come to the Washington region for a news media event with owner Daniel Snyder on Monday, according to the National Congress of American Indians.

Chairman Joseph Holley of the Battle Mountain Band of Te-Moak Tribe of Western Shoshone Indians told NCAI he declined.

Tribal leader turns down Redskins' invite

Let's go back in time.

We have a man who wants to honor his team by naming them after an admired fighter, one which is hard to defeat.

He names it after Native Americans.

Not because he hates Indians, but because he holds them up as an ideal pf the competitive spirit and toughness.

He calls the team the Redskins as a complement.

Whatever.

Flash forward these many decades.

Here's the solution.

People who don't like it just substitute the word, "Skins" for 'Redskins.'

There.

Done.

Intermediaries for the Washington NFL team called the leader of a small Nevada tribe Thursday and asked him to come to the Washington region for a news media event with owner Daniel Snyder on Monday, according to the National Congress of American Indians.

Chairman Joseph Holley of the Battle Mountain Band of Te-Moak Tribe of Western Shoshone Indians told NCAI he declined.

Tribal leader turns down Redskins' invite

Let's go back in time.

We have a man who wants to honor his team by naming them after an admired fighter, one which is hard to defeat.

He names it after Native Americans.

Not because he hates Indians, but because he holds them up as an ideal pf the competitive spirit and toughness.

He calls the team the Redskins as a complement.

Whatever.

Flash forward these many decades.

Here's the solution.

People who don't like it just substitute the word, "Skins" for 'Redskins.'

There.

Done.

wouldn't it be a riot if they kept the name and changed the symbol to a potato?

670px-Prepare-Red-Skin-Potatoes-Step-23-Version-2.jpg

^ washington redskins...a cut above the rest! :lol:

If they're so upset by "redskins" it's only a matter of time until they get to the "racist" "white supremacist" "Cowboys" .....the ones who stole the land from the noble...blah...blah...etc..etc...

Then, of course, there's the "Vikings"...Another group of "racist" segregated white men.

"Saints"...religious intolerance and white supremacy...More white people sanctified than black....

"Buffalo Bills"..tribute to another white supremacist who slaughtered the noble red ....etc...etc...blah..blah...

"Patriots"...more white supremacists...There weren't enough "black" patriots in 1776 due to racistwhiteprivilegeslavery...or something

"Texans"..See "Cowboys" above....Texas also seceded so therefore they were pro slavery and if the south had won the war there would still be slavery in Texas...etc...etc..blah...blah...

LMAO..what a nation of delicate little pussies..everyone rushing to be "offended" by something.:cuckoo:

Maybe they should be renamed the Washington Mandelas...or the Washington Maya Angelous....:lol:
None of those were racial slurs. Good effort, though.

None of those were racial slurs. Good effort, though.

neither is redskins...except to delicate little beta males.

I'll bet you a coke the name doesn't get changed.

???

Well, since Native Americans make up less than 1% of the US population I'm afraid it is not a slur you are going to hear very often. Still doesn't change the fact that historically it is a slur and many Native American's consider it a slur.

Forum List

Back