London More Dangerous than New York...NRA...no, a U.N. diplomat says...they need guns...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....talk about a neutral third party and their view point on the issue........not exactly a spokesman for the NRA now is he.......

London is more dangerous than New York Warns Former UN Diplomat - Breitbart

An Algerian-Canadian diplomat and expert on Islamic extremism has said London is less safe than New York and warned that Londoners would be better off carrying guns rather than relying on police to protect them.

Despite describing them as “courteous”, Fellah criticised London’s police for taking 45 minutes to arrive – rather than the five minute response time expected after a serious assault in his home city New York.

London More Dangerous than New York...NRA...no, a U.N. diplomat says...they need guns...

-- Because as everybody knows, when a fire starts the first thing to do is find a can of gasoline... Brilliant.

So....talk about a neutral third party and their view point on the issue........not exactly a spokesman for the NRA now is he.......

An Algerian-Canadian diplomat and expert on Islamic extremism has said London is less safe than New York and warned that Londoners would be better off carrying guns rather than relying on police to protect them.

Despite describing them as “courteous”, Fellah criticised London’s police for taking 45 minutes to arrive – rather than the five minute response time expected after a serious assault in his home city New York.

#5 Springfield, Missouri

Springfield, Missouri makes its debut this year as the #5 Most Dangerous City with a population under 200,000. Springfield’s presence on the list can mostly be attributed to the large jump in violent crime that the city saw this year. Previously, the violent crime rate was 992/100,000 people, representing a 17 percent increase. Part of the dramatic increase can be attributed to the new definition of rape employed by the FBI statistics. Last year, Springfield reported 141 rapes, this year the city saw that nearly double to 281.

Violent Crime Rate: 1,162/100,000 people | Murder Rate: 7/100,000 people

Population: 163,062 | Officer to Population Ratio: 516:1

Median Household Income: $33,379 | Pop. Below Poverty Line: 24.0%

Rank last year: #14
Crime in America 2015 Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities Under 200 000 Law Street TM

Been here 15 years. There must be a part of town I'm completely unaware of. :)

Hey what's London's murder rate?

Hey.....what's london's violent criminal rape and assault rate.........?
According to a 5 minute internet search way lower than the U.S.
I am sure the numbers are correct when the data is not converted as per capita for pushing your agenda.

USA population 320,590,000; Uk population 65 million.
Total crimes UK 6.52 million
USA 11.88 million

However when we look at it as per 1000
Total crimes per 1000 UK109.96
USA 41.29

United Kingdom vs United States Crime Stats Compared

I am sure the numbers are correct when the data is not converted as per capita for pushing your agenda.

USA 11.88 million

USA 41.29

Lol out of 60 statistical comparisons you choose the only 2 that suit YOUR agenda. :rofl:

USA 11.88 million

USA 41.29

Lol out of 60 statistical comparisons you choose the only 2 that suit YOUR agenda. :rofl:
:bs1:

And of course you don't realize that the gun murder rate in Britain was way lower than the United States before they banned guns.....and in fact, they traded extremely rare shooting events for daily, brutal violent crime against their citizens......as per the observation of Larry Corriea, author and gun expert.....

And the violent crime rate skyrocketed after the gun ban......because they were now at the mercy of violent criminals...with no means to stop violent attack......

Lived in London for three years, just got back to the states. I felt safer there then in any Walmart in the USA. lol all you have to do is just stay away from the Pikeys, they pretty much steal anything that is not nailed down. They stole my lawn mower when I went in for a drink, after finishing half the lawn. Then came back aweek later asking if I needed my yard mowed. Damn pikeys

Lived in London for three years, just got back to the states. I felt safer there then in any Walmart in the USA. lol all you have to do is just stay away from the Pikeys, they pretty much steal anything that is not nailed down. They stole my lawn mower when I went in for a drink, after finishing half the lawn. Then came back aweek later asking if I needed my yard mowed. Damn pikeys

Did you meet Brad Pitt......?

I felt safer there then in any Walmart in the USA.
I used to work in Alaska. If one is not intoxicated one can carry concealed or not without any stupid permit. I think it is quite safe environment don't you?

Yes... I prefer people carry for protection....keeps everyone safer.....then the criminals switch to breaking into homes when no one is home....which saves lives....

image.jpg
Nope I missed the comic con last year. But I did see Harry Potter studios.

I used to work in Alaska. If one is not intoxicated one can carry concealed or not without any stupid permit. I think it is quite safe environment don't you?
Yes it is. I have guns, I was just commenting on London being dangerous, it is dangerous in certain places there; no doubt, like any big city. In Alaska just stay away from any community that ends in "view" lol

A lot of places are more dangerous than New York. New Orleans, Chicago, Los Angeles to name a few.

Yes it is. I have guns, I was just commenting on London being dangerous, it is dangerous in certain places there; no doubt, like any big city. In Alaska just stay away from any community that ends in "view" lol
Do you know how Wassilla go its name?

You can have guns in England though my friend used to hunt with his land lord. And walking through Holyrood in Edinburgh, or even the castle, or any Museum, I almost cried seeing all the rifles and pistols gilded gold and silver of such craftsmanship! Made for past kings and queens from every country as birthday gifts....all collecting dust. Thousands of them, behind glass never to be fired. It was a shame!

Forum List

Back