London on Lockdown

I watched the TV last night with a growing sense of unease as time passed. The police
seemed to lack leadership, and did'nt seem to know what to do. I feel London police have
been dragged over the coals for so many years now they seem frightened to act in case they
are accused of brutality. We are victims of what politicians years ago called a multi cultural
experiment - an experiment!! Well, it's failed, and we're reaping what's been sown.

They really need to remove the negros from England or this will never stop.

You all know what happened to Haiti, right?

I watched the TV last night with a growing sense of unease as time passed. The police
seemed to lack leadership, and did'nt seem to know what to do. I feel London police have
been dragged over the coals for so many years now they seem frightened to act in case they
are accused of brutality. We are victims of what politicians years ago called a multi cultural
experiment - an experiment!! Well, it's failed, and we're reaping what's been sown.

The police don't lack leadership, they lack numbers. There weren't enough of them to go around last night. There is now. They got their game on. Let's see how the rioters cope with 16,000 police officers, in full riot gear, in front of them.

Bring it, brats!

It looks to me as if England got rid of a lot of their officers. And/or forced them to work alone instead of in pairs.

Theresa May: Police officers will have to accept pay cuts or jobs will be lost | Mail Online

Now how brilliant is it to cut the police when poverty is on the increase and so too is crime?

It looks to me as if England got rid of a lot of their officers. And/or forced them to work alone instead of in pairs.

Theresa May: Police officers will have to accept pay cuts or jobs will be lost | Mail Online

Now how brilliant is it to cut the police when poverty is on the increase and so too is crime?

Yea, if only the previous Labour (Liberal) Government hadn't spent their country into oblivion, they wouldn't have had to cut police numbers to pay for it. Britain had a growing, strong economy... and economists were advising its Labour Government to save and cut back on spending because they feared a crash. They were ignored. The economy crashed and Labour bankrupted the country. Now, the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats have to try and put the country back on track. Isn't Liberal overspending brilliant! That's what led to these cuts in policing.

Yea, if only the previous Labour (Liberal) Government hadn't spent their country into oblivion, they wouldn't have had to cut police numbers to pay for it. Britain had a growing, strong economy... and economists were advising its Labour Government to save and cut back on spending because they feared a crash. They were ignored. The economy crashed and Labour bankrupted the country. Now, the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats have to try and put the country back on track. Isn't Liberal overspending brilliant! That's what led to these cuts in policing.
Bush's Poodle did what Bush did.

But that doesn't excuse the stupidity of cutting police forces when poverty is on the rise. You'd think London would understand that better than almost any other place on earth, given their history.

Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of “advantages.” However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country’s strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional of ficers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80 % Black. West Virginia, which has the nation’s lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96 % White.

Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of “advantages.” However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country’s strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional of ficers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80 % Black. West Virginia, which has the nation’s lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96 % White.
Betcha the people earning those high salaries don't live in DC.

I hope you're right California Girl about 16,000 police tonight. Last night they said a lot of
the problem is that they haven't got enough police officers who have goy riot training, you
know, the guys in all the riot gear, if the police don't get on top of this tonight, what next?
It looks like they're going to throw everything at it they've got. But the rioters can go home
and rest up in the middle of the night, ready for tomorrow, the police will be there all night.
They will get exhausted without fresh backup. The rioters will know this.

It's the same brilliance that cuts our armed forces while they are expected to fight a war.
The same brilliance that donates billions in foreign aid when we're bankrupt.
The same brilliance that hired former News of the World editor Andy Coulson - despite numerous warnings.
I guess you get the picture!

But that doesn't excuse the stupidity of cutting police forces when poverty is on the rise. You'd think London would understand that better than almost any other place on earth, given their history.

Could you focus on the actual issue and not clutter it with the 'bush' bitch?

It's not about Blair, or about Bush. It is about blatant and stupid overspending by a Labour Government obsessed with a welfare culture. 'London' isn't a stand alone economy.... it is part of the English economy.... which is part of the British economy.... London can't 'understand' jack shit.... London, like every other part of England was told they had to make 20% savings across the board.... that means policing, and everything else. They had no choice but to cut numbers.... and the reason why I have already outlined - because the Labour government spent money it did not have. Not rocket science.

They really need to remove the negros from England or this will never stop.

You all know what happened to Haiti, right?

Would we expect anything else from this predictable maggot? No. Of course not.

It's the same brilliance that cuts our armed forces while they are expected to fight a war.
The same brilliance that donates billions in foreign aid when we're bankrupt.
The same brilliance that hired former News of the World editor Andy Coulson - despite numerous warnings.
I guess you get the picture!

Yeah, we have the same stupid problems here, no matter who is in charge.

Why would "poor" people riot because a black drug dealer was killed, should'nt they be happy?

I hope you're right California Girl about 16,000 police tonight. Last night they said a lot of
the problem is that they haven't got enough police officers who have goy riot training, you
know, the guys in all the riot gear, if the police don't get on top of this tonight, what next?
It looks like they're going to throw everything at it they've got. But the rioters can go home
and rest up in the middle of the night, ready for tomorrow, the police will be there all night.
They will get exhausted without fresh backup. The rioters will know this.

Assuming there are some Britons left who are willing to fight for their country, the police should deputize law-abiding citizens, arm them, and issue orders to shoot looters on sight. An example needs to be made or this mayhem will continue to spread world wide, including here in America.

Could you focus on the actual issue and not clutter it with the 'bush' bitch?

It's not about Blair, or about Bush. It is about blatant and stupid overspending by a Labour Government obsessed with a welfare culture. 'London' isn't a stand alone economy.... it is part of the English economy.... which is part of the British economy.... London can't 'understand' jack shit.... London, like every other part of England was told they had to make 20% savings across the board.... that means policing, and everything else. They had no choice but to cut numbers.... and the reason why I have already outlined - because the Labour government spent money it did not have. Not rocket science.

You're the one that brought him up.

I would say it is more correct to blame the layoffs in the police forces in the government bailouts of the banks. It is possible if the banks weren't bailed out things would be even worse than they are now.

It is still a stupid thing to do to cut police forces when poverty is high.

I know if a drug dealer was killed in my neighborhood, I'd be thanking the police.

The police don't lack leadership, they lack numbers. There weren't enough of them to go around last night. There is now. They got their game on. Let's see how the rioters cope with 16,000 police officers, in full riot gear, in front of them.

Bring it, brats!

Cal Girl the Tuffy huh? Go get em !

I just erased a few pm's by mistake.. dah!

Blues

Betcha the people earning those high salaries don't live in DC.

Nope, they all live in the suburbs in Maryland or across state lines in Alexandria Virginia.

Forum List

Back