London on Lockdown

Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of “advantages.” However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country’s strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional of ficers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80 % Black. West Virginia, which has the nation’s lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96 % White.
Betcha the people earning those high salaries don't live in DC.

Nope, they all live in the suburbs in Maryland or across state lines in Alexandria Virginia.

I wouldn't think anyone who is educated and working every day would live in DC, do you agree?

They really need to remove the negros from England or this will never stop.

You all know what happened to Haiti, right?

Why would you say this? the person shot was black but from what I understand the riots are involving people from all races and ethnicities in England, even whites are rioting.

Betcha the people earning those high salaries don't live in DC.

Nope, they all live in the suburbs in Maryland or across state lines in Alexandria Virginia.

I wouldn't think anyone who is educated and working every day would live in DC, do you agree?

Why would they? crime is through the roof and their schools are terrible, anybody who has a chance to live somewhere else usually does.

This will not help matters:

Mark Duggan, whose shooting by police sparked London's riots, did not fire a shot at police officers before they killed him, the Independent Police Complaints Commission said on Tuesday.

Releasing the initial findings of ballistics tests, the police watchdog said a CO19 firearms officer fired two bullets, and that a bullet that lodged in a police radio was "consistent with being fired from a police gun".

Mark Duggan did not shoot at police, says IPCC | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Why would you say this? the person shot was black but from what I understand the riots are involving people from all races and ethnicities in England, even whites are rioting.
Nope, It is overwelming blacks.

These guys don't look Black to me.

protestg20PA_450x300.jpg

460_0___30_0_0_0_0_0_lon.jpg

london-riot-march-26-2011_1.jpg

I don't believe this is the case.

I don't believe this is the case.

Actually, what they appear to be mainly is young. Young blacks. Young whites. Mainly male but also some females. But mostly young.

So young people are unhappy in England?

As I've said earlier in the thread, these kids see no future. They mainly come from families where welfare is their way of life. They come from parents who have never worked, grandparents who never worked, they have their rent paid, their vacations paid, their bills paid, everything is provided for them. They have no concept of work. And they resent people who do work. Is that their fault? Not entirely. It is decades of liberal policies in action that led them here. It is decades of either leaving school with no qualifications or university and these kids don't see the opportunity of university.

They claim they're 'showing the rich what they can do' and yet the people they have hurt the most are those on minimum wage. They haven't 'shown the rich', they have hurt their own.... they are little thugs who have no sense of responsibility because no one has ever held them accountable for their actions. They commit crime, they get a slap on the wrist and rewarded with new stuff - because they might feel excluded because they don't cannot afford designer clothes or shoes.... so they get given designer label clothes and shoes. And they commit more crime.... and they get a slap on the wrist again and more free stuff.

Liberal Britain. Learn about it - because if the Democrats have their way, this is what we will become.

Tanks our expert on the ground from 8,000 miles away. Fucking moron!

Actually, what they appear to be mainly is young. Young blacks. Young whites. Mainly male but also some females. But mostly young.

As I've said earlier in the thread, these kids see no future. They mainly come from families where welfare is their way of life. They come from parents who have never worked, grandparents who never worked, they have their rent paid, their vacations paid, their bills paid, everything is provided for them. They have no concept of work. And they resent people who do work. Is that their fault? Not entirely. It is decades of liberal policies in action that led them here. It is decades of either leaving school with no qualifications or university and these kids don't see the opportunity of university.

They claim they're 'showing the rich what they can do' and yet the people they have hurt the most are those on minimum wage. They haven't 'shown the rich', they have hurt their own.... they are little thugs who have no sense of responsibility because no one has ever held them accountable for their actions. They commit crime, they get a slap on the wrist and rewarded with new stuff - because they might feel excluded because they don't cannot afford designer clothes or shoes.... so they get given designer label clothes and shoes. And they commit more crime.... and they get a slap on the wrist again and more free stuff.

Liberal Britain. Learn about it - because if the Democrats have their way, this is what we will become.

Or just maybe they resent the royal weddings and excessive spending of the upper classes while they can find no work.

Of course, that's probably the result of liberalism, too.

:thup:

Or just maybe they resent the royal weddings and excessive spending of the upper classes while they can find no work.

Of course, that's probably the result of liberalism, too.

:thup:

Yea, maybe.... except I'm basing my comments on reality instead of making shit up. That's the result of a decent education.

If blacks were meant to live in a civil society, they would have created one.

Forum List

Back