🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

And the situation will be even worse if some measures won't be implemented. Today there are only guys who don't care much about people attend to police academies.

Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH

So why did the left make this about race?
Better question. Why was Freddie Gray arrested?
Shit....This guy ( all arrests for Gray are listed here.DOB 8/1989 ..
This guy has spent more time being arrested than he has sleeping.
Maryland Judiciary Case Search Disclaimer
Which has nothing to do with the cops snapping his spine.

He's trying to understand how if this is about hating the white man then why are their black people there too?
Is this Ebonics?
No its standard Cracker.
Oh, I thought...well you know, since a thug was posting...
Monkeys dont think. You were emulating.
Sometimes I don't understand thugs when they speak, even less so when they try to write.

He's trying to understand how if this is about hating the white man then why are their black people there too?
Is this Ebonics?
No its standard Cracker.
Oh, I thought...well you know, since a thug was posting...
Monkeys dont think. You were emulating.
Sometimes I don't understand thugs when they speak, even less so when they try to write.
You only understand bananas and flea treatments. No wonder you have a hard time with human speech.

According to the LWNJ's Dead Fred was targeted simply because he was black. Here are the white racists who did it!

CD9TXSaUgAEwqMs.jpg
CD9TXC-UkAArn-i.jpg
CD9TN9SWoAEdJT0.jpg
CD9TN4tW0AE44TN.jpg
CD9TN2cWEAE2gAs.jpg
CD9TN_YWgAEIYdS.jpg

DOH!!
Nice pictures ... but I'm waiting for the ones that show them in their prison blues .... now that'll be nice pictures ........

That won't happen!

Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH

He was a known drug pusher and had an illegal knife in his pocket.

Two things that don't mean shit

The first is reasonable suspicion that he was holding since he ran away and what part of an illegal knife don't you understand?

He was a known drug pusher and had an illegal knife in his pocket.

Two things that don't mean shit

The first is reasonable suspicion that he was holding since he ran away and what part of an illegal knife don't you understand?

The part where they saw it through his pocket.

Also on the first point, no police don't have reasonable suspicion because someone is running. I believe there was a court case that addressed it.

Forum List

Back