🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

Purge the Baltimore PD!
That's the solution to cops who think they are above the law according to

"Neill Franklin... the executive director of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, otherwise known as LEAP. He's a 33-year police veteran whose led multi-jurisdictional anti-narcotics task forces for the Maryland state police and ran training centers for the Baltimore Police Department and the Maryland State Police."
In this ~20 minute interview with TRNN's Stephen Janis, Franklin has a two step solution to Baltimore's rogue cops:
"FRANKLIN: Well, I--you know, something, there's a word that has been ringing in my head ever since Monday, a couple Mondays ago, when all of this started up at Mondawmin with the, our young people uprising, and--. The word that was used to kind of like, it was said, that was passed around, I think it was on Instagram, was 'purge'. They were going to purge. Well, how about we purge the police department?

Here's what I mean. It's come to my attention--I don't know if this is true or not--but that some police officers may be considering leaving since the State's Attorney announced the charges being placed on the six officers in the Freddie Gray case.

"Okay, let them leave.

"They're not committed anyway. If they want to leave it's clear to me that they're not committed.

"Go ahead and leave.

"Purge number two. We know that the State's Attorney's Office has a list of officers who have perjured themselves on the stand. Internal Affairs has a list of officers--or if they don't have an exact list, they can go through some files and find officers--who have lied on reports.

"Critical reports, like application for statement of charges. Probable cause statements. These are court documents. Official documents. If you've lied on the stand, if you perjure yourself in any of those instances, okay, how about we fire you. Because you're no good to us."

Former Cop The BPD Needs to Be Purged
Purge the Mayor's office and State Attorney. Fire them both. Criminal charges might also be placed against both of them.

They knew the guy was a drug dealer and innocent people dont run.

No they didnt. Yes they do.

They didnt?
FREDDIE GRAY S ARREST RECORD Here s The Rap Sheet Of The Dude They re Destroying Baltimore Over Doug Giles ClashDaily

Being a career criminal is a dangerous job.

Show me the part of his arrest record where it showed the cops "recognized him". If you cant, speculation doesnt count

Thanks,

Wow you really are stupid!
You do realize that cops work the same beat everyday right?
Freddie the narcotics dealer had been busted at least 18 times and he was in a known narcotics selling area that the cops worked in everyday.
And no innocent people dont run.
You still failed to link where the cops reported they recognized him. Your belief they did is speculation.
In the same alley that is notorious for drug dealing, and where they had busted Friendly Freddie in the past. They had plenty of probable cause to go after him, and the autopsy confirmed it with large amounts of marijuana and heroin in his stomach. Anyway, his knife was illegal, and Monster Mosby's "case" is in shambles. Question now becomes how soon before charges are places against HER, ans when does she, Rawlings, Sharpton, and the whole crud crew go to jail ?

They had plenty of probable cause to go after him, and the autopsy confirmed it with large amounts of marijuana and heroin in his stomach
Do you have a link for that?

Bunch of court cases listed here you could look up:

PROBABLE CAUSE. When there are grounds for suspicion that a person has committed a crime or misdemeanor, and public justice and the good of the community require that the matter should be examined, there is said to be a probable cause for, making a charge against the accused, however malicious the intention of the accuser may have been. Cro. Eliz. 70; 2 T. R. 231; 1 Wend. 140, 345; 5 Humph. 357; 3 B. Munr. 4. See 1 P. S. R. 234; 6 W. & S. 236; 1 Meigs, 84; 3 Brev. 94. And probable cause will be presumed till the contrary appears.

I'm waiting for the MSM to come up with the designation White African-American.

I'm waiting for the MSM to come up with the designation White African-American.
110402_barack_obama_ap_605.jpg

Too late?

The left wants to divide this country especially on race. So front page news especially on MSNBC will troll out white privilege, racism etc... There not uniters. There dividers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The left wants to divide this country especially on race. So front page news especially on MSNBC will troll out white privilege, racism etc... There not uniters. There dividers

I actually think the people guilty of racism and discrimination are worse than the people who report it

I actually think the people guilty of racism and discrimination are worse than the people who report it

I think those that report it the most, are actually those most guilty of racism and discrimination.

I think those that report it the most, are actually those most guilty of racism and discrimination.

No, thats just the age old excuse of blaming the victim. Its been used before

News flash....the worst enemy black people have on the planet, is other black people. I once had this black supervisor that made my life a living hell, because most always do. Walk into any store, its black people behind the counter that makes your visit miserable. They kiss all up to the white people and treat their own, like shit!!

Says the guy who accuses others of racism a ton. Shocking that you'd disagree.

Says the guy who accuses others of racism a ton. Shocking that you'd disagree.

What does that have to do with what I said? Answer: Nothing

Forum List

Back