🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

Of course you are emotional. I get you like that everytime you post and I catch you in all your lies since you like to leave quotable posts to leave no doubt on how much of an idiot you are. Your like one of better simpletons and sources of entertainment for me on this board.
laugh.gif

Yeah? If USMB conducted a poll of who is the number one buffoon on the board to laugh at the winner would be.......? Let me give you a hint: if it's between me and you it ain't me.
What if they made a poll about people who post strong opinions in threads and then instead of defending them claim the topic is beneath them but then continue posting anyways? :rofl:

I haven't posted any opinions on this case other than people should wait for the facts to come out before rushing to judgement.
Lol you already tried saying that. It didn't end well remember? :laugh:

Huh? What are you retarded? I never posted an opinion on this case.
Oh brother...

You were being serious. Did you forget you got emotional and thought it would give your post extra forcefulnees. You even said so idiot.
laugh.gif

An idiot like you could never get me emotional, but if it makes you feel good inside - yeah you got to me :)
Of course you are emotional. I get you like that everytime you post and I catch you in all your lies since you like to leave quotable posts to leave no doubt on how much of an idiot you are. Your like one of better simpletons and sources of entertainment for me on this board.
laugh.gif

Yeah? If USMB conducted a poll of who is the number one buffoon on the board to laugh at the winner would be.......? Let me give you a hint: if it's between me and you it ain't me.
Typical post of a person that peaked in high school. Sad you find validation in popularity contests. Must suck to be dependent on others to bolster your insecurity.
laugh.gif
So now you think youre a psychologist now. Funny. I'm just stating everyone knows you're pure entertainment, nothing to do with me being popular, but thanks for thinking I popular.
Sounds more like you are trying to reassure yourself of your social standing on an internet message board to me Biff.
laugh.gif

What if they made a poll about people who post strong opinions in threads and then instead of defending them claim the topic is beneath them but then continue posting anyways? :rofl:

I haven't posted any opinions on this case other than people should wait for the facts to come out before rushing to judgement.

Oh brother...

My position ever since I heard about Freddie Gray is I hAve no idea what happend to him. If you think I'm lying, prove it or shut up.

Oh brother...

My position ever since I heard about Freddie Gray is I hAve no idea what happend to him. If you think I'm lying, prove it or shut up.
Now him getting mad.
laugh.gif

That was an assumption you made. You used a single post as an example and refused to listen to any counterargument, continuing to repost the same thing over and over and over and over. Until you finally posted that making assumptions is stupid.

Nice work :thup:

Now, that would be a fair assessment if we didn't both read this forum every day.

You and I both know what I'm saying is true. You may not like it, and you may not want to admit it, but it is true nonetheless.

While your assumption and insinuating that I am a racist is demonstratively not true.

Plus, calling me a moron in your first post was uncalled for.
Fair enough I apologize. I'm also going off of what we see everyday. And if you're sincere then I ask you to admit that at least as many people on here want the police exonerated, despite any laws they broke, as want them in jail regardless of if they broke any laws.

That was an assumption you made. You used a single post as an example and refused to listen to any counterargument, continuing to repost the same thing over and over and over and over. Until you finally posted that making assumptions is stupid.

Now, that would be a fair assessment if we didn't both read this forum every day.

You and I both know what I'm saying is true. You may not like it, and you may not want to admit it, but it is true nonetheless.

While your assumption and insinuating that I am a racist is demonstratively not true.

Fair enough I apologize. I'm also going off of what we see everyday. And if you're sincere then I ask you to admit that at least as many people on here want the police exonerated, despite any laws they broke, as want them in jail regardless of if they broke any laws.

I absolutely agree. And I agree that if this officer "gave him the nickel ride" and that was responsible for his death, that he should go to jail for that. Police do have a tough job, and it is difficult not to be vengeful, but that's their job...to shake that stuff off and rise above it.

But we both know human nature make it not nearly so simple as that. Personally, I couldn't do that job.

I absolutely agree. And I agree that if this officer "gave him the nickel ride" and that was responsible for his death, that he should go to jail for that. Police do have a tough job, and it is difficult not to be vengeful, but that's their job...to shake that stuff off and rise above it.

But we both know human nature make it not nearly so simple as that. Personally, I couldn't do that job.

maybe that is the case but the other dude under arrest in the paddy wagon

has not mentioned that happening

Oh brother...

Now him getting mad.
laugh.gif

Nice grammar, dummy. Goodnight.

Especially you.....douche-nozzle!!!

Please point to the posting where I ever even once mentioned the cops' races.

Good luck with that.

You, on the other hand, on another thread, went out of your way to mention the race of the three top officials who are dealing with this.

See how that works, racist?

I've read a post of yours where you implied Gray was murdered because of his race. Would you like to deny that?

I never even once mentioned the race of the cops at all.

This is what this train of conversation is about. Are you able to follow?

Again, you DID insinuate Gray was murdered because of his race. I think the right thing to do would be to apologize for jumping to such a conclusion, based on no evidence mind you.

Apologize, is not in the vocabulary of 'Progs' like Stat. He is more into the 'purge' mindset of Mao.

There is nothing to apologize for, dickweed. Please point to the exact posting where I said he was illegally arrested and mistreated enough to DIE in a police vehicle at the hands of only white cops. I also never wrote once that he died because he was black.

Please, have at it.

Hint: you will never find it, for it was never written, you dumbfuck.

According to the LWNJ's Dead Fred was targeted simply because he was black. Here are the white racists who did it!
Here are the three who profiled, chased and falsely arrested Gray.

650x366
Falsely arrested? You do realize that the ONLY requirement for a police officer to make an arrest is 'probable cause'?

Right? I hope you are at least honest, and intelligent enough to grasp that. All that is needed to legitimately, and legally make an arrest is 'probable cause'.

Guess what sparky...... If you run from police...... That in an of itself, is legally legitimately probable cause.

So no, you are full of total crap. It was not a false arrest. The worthless scum gave them probable cause, and every officer in the same situation would have done exactly the same.

No. Everybody doesn't want this to be raced based.

Try again.
I think you're lying.

Well then, No0b, prove us wrong. Shows us the postings.

Have at it.

Ok, if you take that in absolute terms, I'm sure there is someone somewhere that doesn't.

But yeah, most of the worthless criminal supporting left does want this to be about race.

If you are too ignorant to see that, that's your issue not ours.

Thank you Zander for showing that this was probably not racially motivated unless of course it was only the white cops dolling out "justice." Everyone wants to make a tragedy race based. It's nice to see common sense fly back into their faces.

No. Everybody doesn't want this to be raced based.

Try again.
Then why don't you demand the same for white people who get killed by cops?

Thank you Zander for showing that this was probably not racially motivated unless of course it was only the white cops dolling out "justice." Everyone wants to make a tragedy race based. It's nice to see common sense fly back into their faces.

This wasn't about the race of the officers, it was about how the police treat the citizens they are suppose to protect and how they get away with it. This wasn't a racism issue but a police brutality issue. Police, black or white, shouldn't be beating the shit out of their citizens for committing no crime.

Bullshit, the rioters were burning the town because they assumed it was a case of white cops murdering one of their brothers.
Had they known half the officers were black, including a black female, their attitude would have changed dramatically, and especially when you consider the one with the most serious charge was also black.

Forum List

Back