🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

A quick test of your mind reading powers...

What exactly is my narrative?
That the cops are completely innocent and that the left is only angry because they're a bunch of dumb n*ggers. I'm at least close right? :cool:

So you mean I'm a racist redneck...that sounds awfully familiar.

View attachment 40692

I truly appreciate your proving my point so succinctly and in such short order.
Hey if the shoe fits.... you said it not me.

Am I "talking to a mouse in my pocket?" WTF?

By all means keep posting that image over and over btw. Reality's boring anyways.

Do you have a more rational excuse for attributing to me anything other than the content of my post?

The reality is that leftist WANTED so badly for this to be about race, they had convinced themselves it was about racist cops, they posted that the racist redneck white cops were about to get theirs...and then...the pictures of the police being charge were released...:crybaby:

This narrative disappeared in a puff of smoke.

View attachment 40691

Poof...

True, it's like Zimmerman all over again, now they have too much invested to walk away.
No one has any interest in walking away. If the cops, black ones included, are acquitted and keep their jobs then you'll get a chance to see how interested the people are in walking away from this. :cool:

What I meant was the left has too much invested into this to walk away. They won't rest until these cops are found guilty.
Yeah just like they were found guilty in the other unarmed black man cases. Admit that you're a partisan POS and "walk away" please.

Ha and you're not a partisan. Look as I stated to you before, I'm not even going to follow this case. I'll let the justice system work this one out and hope for the best. Now this trial will be a partisan issue for a lot of people on this board, but not me. When I see the left with their usual racism/race baiting and PC nonsense I will call them out though.

Do you have a more rational excuse for attributing to me anything other than the content of my post?

The reality is that leftist WANTED so badly for this to be about race, they had convinced themselves it was about racist cops, they posted that the racist redneck white cops were about to get theirs...and then...the pictures of the police being charge were released...:crybaby:

This narrative disappeared in a puff of smoke.

View attachment 40691

Poof...

True, it's like Zimmerman all over again, now they have too much invested to walk away.
No one has any interest in walking away. If the cops, black ones included, are acquitted and keep their jobs then you'll get a chance to see how interested the people are in walking away from this. :cool:

What I meant was the left has too much invested into this to walk away. They won't rest until these cops are found guilty.
Yeah just like they were found guilty in the other unarmed black man cases. Admit that you're a partisan POS and "walk away" please.

Ha and you're not a partisan. Look as I stated to you before, I'm not even going to follow this case. I'll let the justice system work this one out and hope for the best. Now this trial will be a partisan issue for a lot of people on this board, but not me. When I see the left with their usual racism/race baiting and PC nonsense I will call them out though.
For someone who's not following the case and doesn't know anything about it, you sure as hell like to pipe in. Now shoo.

That the cops are completely innocent and that the left is only angry because they're a bunch of dumb n*ggers. I'm at least close right? :cool:

View attachment 40692

But it doesn't fit, just like it didn't fit this case.

That doesn't stop leftists from immediately assuming that everything is about race, and accusing everyone that disagrees with them as racist.

So thanks again for proving my point a second time.

You should quit while you're behind.

View attachment 40692

But it doesn't fit, just like it didn't fit this case.

That doesn't stop leftists from immediately assuming that everything is about race, and accusing everyone that disagrees with them as racist.

So thanks again for proving my point a second time.
:rofl:

That coming from someone who only assumes there's ANY outrage at all because of race! Hey if someone in your family ever gets killed by police for not doing anything and you get mad, I'm gonna go ahead and assume the police are innocent and you're just being a little girl about it because of some racial inferiority complex! :laugh:

Deal? :laugh:

For someone who's not following the case and doesn't know anything about it, you sure as hell like to pipe in. Now shoo.

I know tidbits about the case, but I stopped reading articles about the case because there is more important shit going on in the world for me to focus my attention on. Btw spare me your self righteous BS with "a man died", so fucking what? He was a drug dealer, and we don't know if he was murdered. If he was, then its something that is a rare occurrence. End of story.

TheOldSchool This sounds pretty racist to me...

President obama.png

I remember that one vividly...the former Site Administrator called me a conciliatory mealymouthed conservative.

Last edited:

I know tidbits about the case, but I stopped reading articles about the case because there is more important shit going on in the world for me to focus my attention on. Btw spare me your self righteous BS with "a man died", so fucking what? He was a drug dealer, and we don't know if he was murdered. If he was, then its something that is a rare occurrence. End of story.
Thanks for your uninformed opinion. Now run along and worry about that "more important shit" that requires your attention. :thup:

Thanks for your uninformed opinion. Now run along and worry about that "more important shit" that requires your attention. :thup:

I never gave you any opinion, junior.

Hey did you hear Iran captured a boat! I bet you'd love that thread! :thup:

So you must be ignorant of what an opinion is too?

What opinion did I give, asshole?

This one for starters asshole.

TheOldSchool

See what happens when you make assumptions.

You end up looking just like this guy.

knucklehead.png

I'll happily accept a retraction of your statement at any time...you friend, MOe.

This one for starters asshole.

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure. I was talking about in the post your friend the oldfool responded to me with thanks for your uninformed opinion. You really are stupid. I'm serious when I say that.

TheOldSchool

See what happens when you make assumptions.

You end up looking just like this guy.

View attachment 40698

I'll happily accept a retraction of your statement at any time...you friend, MOe.
Before you started spamming the thread with posts you've saved from over the years (internetz is serius bizness after all), you started our conversation by making an assumption about the left. I suggest you take your own advice. :cool:

Forum List

Back