🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

OMG you leftists wouldn't shut the F up about racism before, now all of a sudden this was never about racism lol. There's not an honest bone in any of your bodies.

Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH

Oh yeah, that's all they wanted...

Post #1

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!

YES Baltimore Cops Gonna Get Charged with Murder US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Whoops...
Whoops what you moron? Ask anyone if they think the black cops shouldn't be charged. If my understanding is correct it is a black cop who has the worst charges of all the 6 being brought against him.

I'm quoting what the man said, Post #1 of the thread he started. Wanna see it again?

View attachment 40689

Now, tell me again how the race of the officers is totally unimportant to the left...this time with feeling.

YES Baltimore Cops Gonna Get Charged with Murder US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Its not important. It was simply assumed all the cops were white. What are the odds any Black cops would be involved?

Well, since over 40% of Baltimore cops are black, don't let demos get in yer' way..........:dance:......(I jus' luv the 'dancin' emoticon.....don't u???)

P.S. - Dig this! I'm smarter then you.........:dance:.
*than

Well the rioters certainly have egg on their face now. I guess they'll change their tune. Having 3 black cops involved definitely means this wasn't a racially motives crime against blacks.and it means the cops are innocent

Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH

Post #1

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!

Whoops...
Whoops what you moron? Ask anyone if they think the black cops shouldn't be charged. If my understanding is correct it is a black cop who has the worst charges of all the 6 being brought against him.

I'm quoting what the man said, Post #1 of the thread he started. Wanna see it again?

View attachment 40689

Now, tell me again how the race of the officers is totally unimportant to the left...this time with feeling.

Since the majority of the officers are black, then according to your logic they shouldn't be charged right? Then why are they being charged? Why are people in Baltimore celebrating?

You're a hack.

Are you talking to a mouse in your pocket?

I'm saying the leftist assumed the officers were white. Watch, I'll show you.

knucklehead.png

Now, if goblins are whispering other things in your ears about the logic of who should be charged and who shouldn't, that's between you and your therapist, please refrain from attributing to me the rantings of your imaginary friends. Thanks in advance.

Why was that assumed? I'd say that's a pretty important question.

Post #1

Yes!

Whoops...

View attachment 40689

Its not important. It was simply assumed all the cops were white. What are the odds any Black cops would be involved?

Post #1

Yes!

Whoops...

View attachment 40689

Since the majority of the officers are black, then according to your logic they shouldn't be charged right? Then why are they being charged? Why are people in Baltimore celebrating?

You're a hack.

View attachment 40690

Now, if goblins are whispering other things in your ears about the logic of who should be charged and who shouldn't, that's between you and your therapist, please refrain from attributing to me the rantings of your imaginary friends. Thanks in advance.
Am I "talking to a mouse in my pocket?" WTF?

By all means keep posting that image over and over btw. Reality's boring anyways.

View attachment 40689

You're a hack.

View attachment 40690

By all means keep posting that image over and over btw. Reality's boring anyways.

Do you have a more rational excuse for attributing to me anything other than the content of my post?

The reality is that leftist WANTED so badly for this to be about race, they had convinced themselves it was about racist cops, they posted that the racist redneck white cops were about to get theirs...and then...the pictures of the police being charge were released...:crybaby:

This narrative disappeared in a puff of smoke.

knucklehead.png

Poof...

View attachment 40689

You're a hack.

View attachment 40690

Do you have a more rational excuse for attributing to me anything other than the content of my post?

The reality is that leftist WANTED so badly for this to be about race, they had convinced themselves it was about racist cops, they posted that the racist redneck white cops were about to get theirs...and then...the pictures of the police being charge were released...:crybaby:

View attachment 40691

Poof...

True, it's like Zimmerman all over again, now they have too much invested to walk away.

View attachment 40689

You're a hack.

View attachment 40690

View attachment 40691

Poof...
Yeah congrats on finding that one post. Can you tell us why Gray was arrested? Because if you can, then you should understand why the race narrative isn't going anywhere.

I can understand why you're surprised that the black cops are getting charged though. Because that doesn't fit YOUR narrative. :cool:

View attachment 40689

You're a hack.

View attachment 40690

View attachment 40691

Poof...

True, it's like Zimmerman all over again, now they have too much invested to walk away.
No one has any interest in walking away. If the cops, black ones included, are acquitted and keep their jobs then you'll get a chance to see how interested the people are in walking away from this. :cool:

Yeah congrats on finding that one post. Can you tell us why Gray was arrested? Because if you can, then you should understand why the race narrative isn't going anywhere.

I can understand why you're surprised that the black cops are getting charged though. Because that doesn't fit YOUR narrative. :cool:

A quick test of your mind reading powers...

What exactly is my narrative?

You're a hack.

View attachment 40690

View attachment 40691

Poof...

No one has any interest in walking away. If the cops, black ones included, are acquitted and keep their jobs then you'll get a chance to see how interested the people are in walking away from this. :cool:

What I meant was the left has too much invested into this to walk away. They won't rest until these cops are found guilty.

View attachment 40690

View attachment 40691

Poof...

What I meant was the left has too much invested into this to walk away. They won't rest until these cops are found guilty.
Too bad the right wants killers to walk free. Seems to me they should be invested in convicting killers as well. I guess since the victim is Black then its ok.

A quick test of your mind reading powers...

What exactly is my narrative?
That the cops are completely innocent and that the left is only angry because they're a bunch of dumb n*ggers. I'm at least close right? :cool:

View attachment 40690

View attachment 40691

Poof...

Yeah just like they were found guilty in the other unarmed black man cases. Admit that you're a partisan POS and "walk away" please.

View attachment 40691

Poof...

Too bad the right wants killers to walk free. Seems to me they should be invested in convicting killers as well. I guess since the victim is Black then its ok.

You don't know if the cops are guilty, but you do want them convicted.

View attachment 40691

Poof...

Of course they are guilty. The freely admitted they didnt strap him in against policy. They were negligent you idiot.

View attachment 40691

Poof...

I want them investigated and for punishment to be doled out. A man died under their custody despite not committing a crime after all. You on the right don't even want the police investigated. Which isn't surprising really considering how quick you all are to trade your freedom for security.

That the cops are completely innocent and that the left is only angry because they're a bunch of dumb n*ggers. I'm at least close right? :cool:

So you quickly jump to the conclusion that I'm a racist redneck...that sounds awfully familiar.

knucklehead.png

I truly appreciate your proving my point so succinctly and in such short order.

Forum List

Back