🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

And the primary suspect...only one charged with murder...is a brotha.

Wonder if Baltimore PD was forced to hire him. At 45 years old and hes still driving the vomit van...probably.

And the black female??? She was hired in 2010. And is already a Sgt? Most sizeable police departments. ...a sergeant is at least 10-12 years in. Another affirmative action promotion????

Oops.

Appreciate your commentary....as someone whose been there......done that.......:clap:.

Mindless drones is what they use for law enforcement, and they come in a variety of colors and genders also..
Republicans only see white and everyone else. Makes sense. They are 90% white.

The driver of the van ge
Mindless drones is what they use for law enforcement, and they come in a variety of colors and genders also..

Do you still live on this planet?
Unfortunately, the answer is, yes.

There is another available at this moment? Like the juan that Jesus and Satan live on with Pop?

Republicans again, huh? You filthy street thug. Are you getting paid by click every time you trash republicans?

And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the two officers with the least charges are white.

It's called 'blind justice' for a reason.

I don't disagree, but I really doubt the protest community and the libs on this board saw this coming. Their narative has always been white cops murdering blacks.
You mean murder is racist or an equal opportunity situation?

I still say, one or more of the officers is going to talk and tell what happened in that van or during the mystery stop. No one is going to be the nice guy and go to prison for someone else's deeds. I don't think for one instant that Gray did those injuries to himself. Evidently the coroner didn't either or their would be no murder charges.

Honest question......do you think the truth will come out....or will it be a case of 'if the glove does not fit, you got to acquit'?
Actually, I do. Or should I say, I hope so. I hope the city is not as racially charged as this board and the officers can get a fair trial. The evidence has to be there ti prove culpability, not just the color of their skins. I hope they don't hurry a trial. They have to let things quiet down.
Megyn Kelly on Fox tonight had a police officer from Baltimore who gave the lowdown on the Mayor, Police Commissioner and City and Police Brass. He was on a voice scrambler to disguise his voice. Then a police woman told her story using the voice scrambler. The show replays around midnight. Very interesting.

One of them is saying that Freddie Gray was always a drama queen when he is arrested, and always acts like he's dying, thus why the cops mostly ignored his cries for help.

Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH

Oh yeah, that's all they wanted...

Post #1

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!

YES Baltimore Cops Gonna Get Charged with Murder US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Whoops...
Whoops what you moron? Ask anyone if they think the black cops shouldn't be charged. If my understanding is correct it is a black cop who has the worst charges of all the 6 being brought against him.

I still say, one or more of the officers is going to talk and tell what happened in that van or during the mystery stop. No one is going to be the nice guy and go to prison for someone else's deeds. I don't think for one instant that Gray did those injuries to himself. Evidently the coroner didn't either or their would be no murder charges.

Honest question......do you think the truth will come out....or will it be a case of 'if the glove does not fit, you got to acquit'?
Actually, I do. Or should I say, I hope so. I hope the city is not as racially charged as this board and the officers can get a fair trial. The evidence has to be there ti prove culpability, not just the color of their skins. I hope they don't hurry a trial. They have to let things quiet down.
Megyn Kelly on Fox tonight had a police officer from Baltimore who gave the lowdown on the Mayor, Police Commissioner and City and Police Brass. He was on a voice scrambler to disguise his voice. Then a police woman told her story using the voice scrambler. The show replays around midnight. Very interesting.

One of them is saying that Freddie Gray was always a drama queen when he is arrested, and always acts like he's dying, thus why the cops mostly ignored his cries for help.
Professionals always do their job regardless of any drama. If they cant handle the job they need to find a new profession.

And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the two officers with the least charges are white.

It's called 'blind justice' for a reason.

I don't disagree, but I really doubt the protest community and the libs on this board saw this coming. Their narative has always been white cops murdering blacks.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Libs are mustering to get their narrative together. And when it comes, it is sure to be longer than a four-finger paragraph.........(they need to consult 'Hahvarrd' experts).

Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH

Post #1

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!

YES Baltimore Cops Gonna Get Charged with Murder US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Whoops...
Whoops what you moron? Ask anyone if they think the black cops shouldn't be charged. If my understanding is correct it is a black cop who has the worst charges of all the 6 being brought against him.

I'm quoting what the man said, Post #1 of the thread he started. Wanna see it again?

knucklehead.png

Now, tell me again how the race of the officers is totally unimportant to the left...this time with feeling.

Post #1

Yes!

Whoops...

I'm quoting what the man said, Post #1 of the thread he started. Wanna see it again?

View attachment 40689

Now, tell me again how the race of the officers is totally unimportant to the left...this time with feeling.

Since the majority of the officers are black, then according to your logic they shouldn't be charged right? Then why are they being charged? Why are people in Baltimore celebrating?

You're a hack.

Post #1

Yes!

Whoops...

View attachment 40689

Its not important. It was simply assumed all the cops were white. What are the odds any Black cops would be involved?

Thank you Zander for showing that this was probably not racially motivated unless of course it was only the white cops dolling out "justice." Everyone wants to make a tragedy race based. It's nice to see common sense fly back into their faces.

This wasn't about the race of the officers, it was about how the police treat the citizens they are suppose to protect and how they get away with it. This wasn't a racism issue but a police brutality issue. Police, black or white, shouldn't be beating the shit out of their citizens for committing no crime.

Post #1

Yes!

Whoops...

View attachment 40689

Its not important. It was simply assumed all the cops were white. What are the odds any Black cops would be involved?

Well, since over 40% of Baltimore cops are black, don't let demos get in yer' way..........:dance:......(I jus' luv the 'dancin' emoticon.....don't u???)

P.S. - Dig this! I'm smarter then you.........:dance:.

Forum List

Back