🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

No. Everybody doesn't want this to be raced based.

Try again.

Especially you.....douche-nozzle!!!

Please point to the posting where I ever even once mentioned the cops' races.

Good luck with that.

You, on the other hand, on another thread, went out of your way to mention the race of the three top officials who are dealing with this.

See how that works, racist?

I've read a post of yours where you implied Gray was murdered because of his race. Would you like to deny that?

I never even once mentioned the race of the cops at all.

This is what this train of conversation is about. Are you able to follow?

Again, you DID insinuate Gray was murdered because of his race. I think the right thing to do would be to apologize for jumping to such a conclusion, based on no evidence mind you.

Apologize, is not in the vocabulary of 'Progs' like Stat. He is more into the 'purge' mindset of Mao.

Perhaps you should retire that broad brush.
You just accused the left of wanting the cops investigated regardless of wrongdoing, when you support a side that wants them NOT to be investigated regardless of wrongdoing.

An eyeroll smiley is appropriate I think.
You must be high. I replied to a direct quote from you, nothing more, nothing less. Not one conservative I know is against prosecuting cops for wrong doing. You fail alot, do you know that?

However, we are not going to condemn an entire segment of our society on the basis of the lefts outrage.

Now, cops have been charged in this incident. In MY opinion, I think they were charged AT THIS TIME for political reasons, not based upon evidence.

If it turns out the evidence supports the crimes, then I'm all for throwing JUST THESE COPS into jail for a very long time. Not all cops, just those that are guilty.

If, however; the evidence does NOT support the charges and the cops are acquitted, will YOU and the left (who brought this rush to judgement) accept responsibility for getting the hopes up of the Baltimore black community and the subsequent riots that will ensue if they are acquitted?
The left does not want to throw all police in jail. That's juts your partisan derangement showing through. Sorry if people want the death of a man in police custody who was unjustly arrested investigated. If you think that's "politics" then you need to seek help.
Aren't you the one (Hint: There is a direct quote of you doing so in this very reply) that said that you all want ALL COPS investigated?
Well if you have that quote please post it so I can show you how terribly wrong you misinterpreted it. :cool:
This is you, isn't it?

Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH

Now that I've cleared that up.......You have a wonderful -- and cop free night.

Gray was killed because Baltimore cannot afford an adequate police force. End of story.

0.o

Ok, that's an interesting comment. So you would suggest if they could afford an "adequate police force", that this kid would not have hit his neck on the car, not had the injury, and not died?

Gray was killed because Baltimore cannot afford an adequate police force. End of story.

0.o

Ok, that's an interesting comment. So you would suggest if they could afford an "adequate police force", that this kid would not have hit his neck on the car, not had the injury, and not died?
That would be the way to bet. An overworked police force is a threat to everyone.

Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH

So why did the left make this about race?
Better question. Why was Freddie Gray arrested?
Freddie had been arrested a number of times in that same alley for selling narcotics. This time when he saw the police, he ran and they assumed he was holding. I don't know what he would have been charged with but Freddie was a common criminal drug pusher and had a rap sheet a mile long. A common thug.

You just accused the left of wanting the cops investigated regardless of wrongdoing, when you support a side that wants them NOT to be investigated regardless of wrongdoing.

An eyeroll smiley is appropriate I think.
You must be high. I replied to a direct quote from you, nothing more, nothing less. Not one conservative I know is against prosecuting cops for wrong doing. You fail alot, do you know that?

However, we are not going to condemn an entire segment of our society on the basis of the lefts outrage.

Now, cops have been charged in this incident. In MY opinion, I think they were charged AT THIS TIME for political reasons, not based upon evidence.

If it turns out the evidence supports the crimes, then I'm all for throwing JUST THESE COPS into jail for a very long time. Not all cops, just those that are guilty.

If, however; the evidence does NOT support the charges and the cops are acquitted, will YOU and the left (who brought this rush to judgement) accept responsibility for getting the hopes up of the Baltimore black community and the subsequent riots that will ensue if they are acquitted?
The left does not want to throw all police in jail. That's juts your partisan derangement showing through. Sorry if people want the death of a man in police custody who was unjustly arrested investigated. If you think that's "politics" then you need to seek help.
Aren't you the one (Hint: There is a direct quote of you doing so in this very reply) that said that you all want ALL COPS investigated?
Well if you have that quote please post it so I can show you how terribly wrong you misinterpreted it. :cool:
This is you, isn't it?

Now that I've cleared that up.......You have a wonderful -- and cop free night.
All 6 cops. The OP was implying the left should only want the 2 white cops investigated.

Freddie had been arrested a number of times in that same alley for selling narcotics. This time when he saw the police, he ran and they assumed he was holding. I don't know what he would have been charged with but Freddie was a common criminal drug pusher and had a rap sheet a mile long. A common thug.
This would make a great episode of "The Wire" btw. ANYWAYS once the cops saw he had nothing on him they should have let him go. Or at least, I dunno, MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T DIE.

This would make a great episode of "The Wire" btw. ANYWAYS once the cops saw he had nothing on him they should have let him go. Or at least, I dunno, MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T DIE.
No big loss there. One less poison pusher.

0.o

That would be the way to bet. An overworked police force is a threat to everyone.

Well.... 50 to 60 hours a week, isn't actually all that bad. I've done that. I've worked that shift for years.

If you like the job, that's actually not that uncommon. My CEO puts in 50 to 60 hours a week. If you are store manager of Advance Auto Part, you will be expected to put in no less than 50 hours a week. (at least when I was there).

And that's what I've found looking up the police work hours for Baltimore.

Now, other than that extremely limited information... If they are working over that in Baltimore, then maybe you have a point.

However.... I don't know that having people more rested would have changed that much.

The problem I have is, this seems to me to be a chick-or-the-egg issue. The crime rate in Baltimore has spiked. There's no denying that. Equally, the hatred of police is extremely high all over. Further, those police that work the areas of high crime, are exposed to that hostility constantly. I don't care if you work only 20 hours a week. That's going to rub your nerves raw.

Yeah, working long shifts isn't going to be all that helpful, but I have a job right now, where I'm having to deal with a scummy employee, and being rested doesn't help much.

So I would.... be a bit more uncertain that just having a shorter shift would help much.

I think what would help more is if people committed less crime........ and treated officers with more respect. And if you intend to commit a crime, just obey the orders of the officers.

If that kid had never struggled with police, they never would have pushed him against the car. Period. A person who calmly follows the orders given, and puts their hands behind their back, never ends up being shoved into the car.

I suspect you will have to figure out shift per patrol area to figure out the stress levels in Baltimore. If the job is in the convention center I would agree totally with your position.

When they got to him and he had nothing on him, should they not have let him go?

I suspect you will have to figure out shift per patrol area to figure out the stress levels in Baltimore. If the job is in the convention center I would agree totally with your position.

Well obviously.

I would assume that those cops that have the extremely difficult coverage areas, are the ones that are quitting. Apparently Baltimore has lost roughly 200 police officers this year, who have quit, and moved elsewhere.

I would guess.... that it's likely not those covering the Metro park, and upscale area of town.

I think that's a fair and reasonable guess. Don't you? I wager the cop patrolling the beach front resort areas, are not worried about long hours.... staring at all the partially nude women.

Of course it's the cops stuck on the central north, Greenmount West area, where they've had 30 plus murders this year. Those cops... yeah... working in an entirely hostile environment... 10 hours of that would do me in. I'd be looking for another job real fast.

When you drive down the road, and every face shows shear hatred? Yeah. Doesn't matter how many hours. I'd be gone. Honestly in some cities, I'm surprised they have any police at all.

When they got to him and he had nothing on him, should they not have let him go?

You don't get it.

Doesn't matter. Not one little bit. When a police officer stops you... you do as they say. Whether you have done anything wrong, or not.

You never run from police. Never. At any time. If you do, you should be shot. Just don't run. Do as you are told. "But I did nothing wrong!" Great. The police will figure this out, and you'll be released. If not, you tell it to the judge, and you'll be released.

But if you decide "I'm going to violate the law, and run from an officer".... then I don't give a crap what happens to you. You are now a criminal, and society would be better off without you.

Should have but they didn't.

You don't get it.

Doesn't matter. Not one little bit. When a police officer stops you... you do as they say. Whether you have done anything wrong, or not.

You never run from police. Never. At any time. If you do, you should be shot. Just don't run. Do as you are told. "But I did nothing wrong!" Great. The police will figure this out, and you'll be released. If not, you tell it to the judge, and you'll be released.

But if you decide "I'm going to violate the law, and run from an officer".... then I don't give a crap what happens to you. You are now a criminal, and society would be better off without you.
So regardless if you're guilty or innocent, let Police have their way with you. And if you exercise your freedom and they kill you, it's your fault. Let me guess, you were a Dubya voter?

Thank you Zander for showing that this was probably not racially motivated unless of course it was only the white cops dolling out "justice." Everyone wants to make a tragedy race based. It's nice to see common sense fly back into their faces.

No. Everybody doesn't want this to be raced based.

Try again.

Especially you.....douche-nozzle!!!

Please point to the posting where I ever even once mentioned the cops' races.

Good luck with that.

You, on the other hand, on another thread, went out of your way to mention the race of the three top officials who are dealing with this.

See how that works, racist?
Please quote that post. You can't because I never did. I didn't even know the race of the top officials. Still unsure of anyone except the mayor and att. general.

I still say, one or more of the officers is going to talk and tell what happened in that van or during the mystery stop. No one is going to be the nice guy and go to prison for someone else's deeds. I don't think for one instant that Gray did those injuries to himself. Evidently the coroner didn't either or their would be no murder charges.

I still say, one or more of the officers is going to talk and tell what happened in that van or during the mystery stop. No one is going to be the nice guy and go to prison for someone else's deeds. I don't think for one instant that Gray did those injuries to himself. Evidently the coroner didn't either or their would be no murder charges.

Honest question......do you think the truth will come out....or will it be a case of 'if the glove does not fit, you got to acquit'?

I bet you there's gonna be some thugs in the 'hood crapping their pants tonight when they get a load of the pictures of the cops and realize that they helped take two bro's and a sista' down !!

You don't get it.

So regardless if you're guilty or innocent, let Police have their way with you. And if you exercise your freedom and they kill you, it's your fault. Let me guess, you were a Dubya voter?

Absolutely. You got it. Listen... You don't have the right.... to resist arrest. That, in and of itself.... is a violation of the law. That makes you a criminal.

If you resist... you are a criminal. You are scum sucking bit of human waste, that wasn't flushed down the crapper.... and I support police fixing that mistake.

Absolutely. 100%.

I have likely had more run-ins with police than any one on this thread. Could be wrong, but I've had to deal with them DOZENS of times. Never been tazed. Never been shot. Never been cuffed. Never been hit, sprayed with pepper spray, or dragged out of a car, or anything.

Why?? Because I do exactly as I'm told. I say "sir". I answer questions when asked. I don't talk back, don't demand they do something, or complain about police.

You do those things... and then cry and whine and moan that the police treat you badly. Yes! Absolutely! IT IS YOUR FAULT.

You don't want the police to beat the crap out of you?

SHUT YOUR MOUTH People keep flapping their lips. Keep your mouth shut. No officer cares what you think anyway.
DO AS YOUR TOLD Hello.... An officer of the law, has authority under the law, to tell you what you should do. You should do it.
FOLLOW ORDERS GIVEN Sign on the line... doesn't mean unless you don't like the ticket. The law says you have to do it... just do it.

And when you don't do that... I don't give crap what happens to you. I'd send that officer a medal for blowing a hole in your worthless head. Absolutely I would.

Forum List

Back