🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

Better question. Why was Freddie Gray arrested?
Freddie had been arrested a number of times in that same alley for selling narcotics. This time when he saw the police, he ran and they assumed he was holding. I don't know what he would have been charged with but Freddie was a common criminal drug pusher and had a rap sheet a mile long. A common thug.
When they got to him and he had nothing on him, should they not have let him go?

You don't get it.

Doesn't matter. Not one little bit. When a police officer stops you... you do as they say. Whether you have done anything wrong, or not.

You never run from police. Never. At any time. If you do, you should be shot. Just don't run. Do as you are told. "But I did nothing wrong!" Great. The police will figure this out, and you'll be released. If not, you tell it to the judge, and you'll be released.

But if you decide "I'm going to violate the law, and run from an officer".... then I don't give a crap what happens to you. You are now a criminal, and society would be better off without you.
So regardless if you're guilty or innocent, let Police have their way with you. And if you exercise your freedom and they kill you, it's your fault. Let me guess, you were a Dubya voter?

Absolutely. You got it. Listen... You don't have the right.... to resist arrest. That, in and of itself.... is a violation of the law. That makes you a criminal.

If you resist... you are a criminal. You are scum sucking bit of human waste, that wasn't flushed down the crapper.... and I support police fixing that mistake.

Absolutely. 100%.

I have likely had more run-ins with police than any one on this thread. Could be wrong, but I've had to deal with them DOZENS of times. Never been tazed. Never been shot. Never been cuffed. Never been hit, sprayed with pepper spray, or dragged out of a car, or anything.

Why?? Because I do exactly as I'm told. I say "sir". I answer questions when asked. I don't talk back, don't demand they do something, or complain about police.

You do those things... and then cry and whine and moan that the police treat you badly. Yes! Absolutely! IT IS YOUR FAULT.

You don't want the police to beat the crap out of you?

SHUT YOUR MOUTH People keep flapping their lips. Keep your mouth shut. No officer cares what you think anyway.
DO AS YOUR TOLD Hello.... An officer of the law, has authority under the law, to tell you what you should do. You should do it.
FOLLOW ORDERS GIVEN Sign on the line... doesn't mean unless you don't like the ticket. The law says you have to do it... just do it.

And when you don't do that... I don't give crap what happens to you. I'd send that officer a medal for blowing a hole in your worthless head. Absolutely I would.
Obey or die. That would be a good slogan for your party.

I still say, one or more of the officers is going to talk and tell what happened in that van or during the mystery stop. No one is going to be the nice guy and go to prison for someone else's deeds. I don't think for one instant that Gray did those injuries to himself. Evidently the coroner didn't either or their would be no murder charges.

Honest question......do you think the truth will come out....or will it be a case of 'if the glove does not fit, you got to acquit'?
Actually, I do. Or should I say, I hope so. I hope the city is not as racially charged as this board and the officers can get a fair trial. The evidence has to be there ti prove culpability, not just the color of their skins. I hope they don't hurry a trial. They have to let things quiet down.

I still say, one or more of the officers is going to talk and tell what happened in that van or during the mystery stop. No one is going to be the nice guy and go to prison for someone else's deeds. I don't think for one instant that Gray did those injuries to himself. Evidently the coroner didn't either or their would be no murder charges.

Honest question......do you think the truth will come out....or will it be a case of 'if the glove does not fit, you got to acquit'?
Actually, I do. Or should I say, I hope so. I hope the city is not as racially charged as this board and the officers can get a fair trial. The evidence has to be there ti prove culpability, not just the color of their skins. I hope they don't hurry a trial. They have to let things quiet down.

So, the threat of the mob, is the lever as to things quieting down.
Glad that we, here at USMB, have made that clear.

Megyn Kelly on Fox tonight had a police officer from Baltimore who gave the lowdown on the Mayor, Police Commissioner and City and Police Brass. He was on a voice scrambler to disguise his voice. Then a police woman told her story using the voice scrambler. The show replays around midnight. Very interesting.

Freddie had been arrested a number of times in that same alley for selling narcotics. This time when he saw the police, he ran and they assumed he was holding. I don't know what he would have been charged with but Freddie was a common criminal drug pusher and had a rap sheet a mile long. A common thug.
When they got to him and he had nothing on him, should they not have let him go?

You don't get it.

Doesn't matter. Not one little bit. When a police officer stops you... you do as they say. Whether you have done anything wrong, or not.

You never run from police. Never. At any time. If you do, you should be shot. Just don't run. Do as you are told. "But I did nothing wrong!" Great. The police will figure this out, and you'll be released. If not, you tell it to the judge, and you'll be released.

But if you decide "I'm going to violate the law, and run from an officer".... then I don't give a crap what happens to you. You are now a criminal, and society would be better off without you.
So regardless if you're guilty or innocent, let Police have their way with you. And if you exercise your freedom and they kill you, it's your fault. Let me guess, you were a Dubya voter?

Absolutely. You got it. Listen... You don't have the right.... to resist arrest. That, in and of itself.... is a violation of the law. That makes you a criminal.

If you resist... you are a criminal. You are scum sucking bit of human waste, that wasn't flushed down the crapper.... and I support police fixing that mistake.

Absolutely. 100%.

I have likely had more run-ins with police than any one on this thread. Could be wrong, but I've had to deal with them DOZENS of times. Never been tazed. Never been shot. Never been cuffed. Never been hit, sprayed with pepper spray, or dragged out of a car, or anything.

Why?? Because I do exactly as I'm told. I say "sir". I answer questions when asked. I don't talk back, don't demand they do something, or complain about police.

You do those things... and then cry and whine and moan that the police treat you badly. Yes! Absolutely! IT IS YOUR FAULT.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH People keep flapping their lips. Keep your mouth shut. No officer cares what you think anyway.
DO AS YOUR TOLD Hello.... An officer of the law, has authority under the law, to tell you what you should do. You should do it.
FOLLOW ORDERS GIVEN Sign on the line... doesn't mean unless you don't like the ticket. The law says you have to do it... just do it.

And when you don't do that... I don't give crap what happens to you. I'd send that officer a medal for blowing a hole in your worthless head. Absolutely I would.

I don't have a party obviously. However, if such a party would come into being, that had that as a slogan, I'd vote for them.

Absolutely I'd vote for them. And that's scary. Because that's how totalitarian governments come to power.

The public is abused and harmed by the criminals and rioters, looters, rapists and murderers.... until finally the good people have enough, and the first group that says "We'll stop the evil criminals elements", we all vote for.

And of course that group is the authoritarian regime. And they DO end the crime by ruthlessly enforcing the law. That's how many of these regimes stay in power. They clean out the criminals, kill them all, and then society is safe and peaceful again.... of course under the power of the authoritarian regime.

The public is getting tired of the crime. We're tired of this. We're tired of the rapes, the murders, the vandalism, the thieves and looters. We are sick and tired of this crap.... and I personally have reached my limit. I will vote for absolutely anyone.... ANYONE... that will put those scum sucking criminals in the ground.

I've had my car broken into, and vandalized, and stuff stolen. I've had my house broken into, and the entire house ransacked, and stuff stolen. I've had my bank account emptied, had to deal with that. I've had forged checks passed with my name on them.

I've had it. I'm done. No sympathy, no lenience. I've worked hard for what little I have, only to have some scum sucking welfare snap obama-phone hoods steal it?

So yes, I will absolutely vote for anyone that will put you criminals in the ground. No prison... no free food... no free health care... no job training on my tax money.... the only thing you criminal scum should get is 6-feet of dirt. DIRT. That's all you scum should ever be given.

And if you stand in support of the criminals..... then you should DIE with them. We're tired of this, and if you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem, and one 9mm round will fix that.

Megyn Kelly on Fox tonight had a police officer from Baltimore who gave the lowdown on the Mayor, Police Commissioner and City and Police Brass. He was on a voice scrambler to disguise his voice. Then a police woman told her story using the voice scrambler. The show replays around midnight. Very interesting.
I saw some of thta, it was scrambles so bad, you had to read the subtitles.

You don't get it.

Absolutely. 100%.

I don't have a party obviously. However, if such a party would come into being, that had that as a slogan, I'd vote for them.

Absolutely I'd vote for them. And that's scary. Because that's how totalitarian governments come to power.

The public is abused and harmed by the criminals and rioters, looters, rapists and murderers.... until finally the good people have enough, and the first group that says "We'll stop the evil criminals elements", we all vote for.

And of course that group is the authoritarian regime. And they DO end the crime by ruthlessly enforcing the law. That's how many of these regimes stay in power. They clean out the criminals, kill them all, and then society is safe and peaceful again.... of course under the power of the authoritarian regime.

The public is getting tired of the crime. We're tired of this. We're tired of the rapes, the murders, the vandalism, the thieves and looters. We are sick and tired of this crap.... and I personally have reached my limit. I will vote for absolutely anyone.... ANYONE... that will put those scum sucking criminals in the ground.

I've had my car broken into, and vandalized, and stuff stolen. I've had my house broken into, and the entire house ransacked, and stuff stolen. I've had my bank account emptied, had to deal with that. I've had forged checks passed with my name on them.

I've had it. I'm done. No sympathy, no lenience. I've worked hard for what little I have, only to have some scum sucking welfare snap obama-phone hoods steal it?

So yes, I will absolutely vote for anyone that will put you criminals in the ground. No prison... no free food... no free health care... no job training on my tax money.... the only thing you criminal scum should get is 6-feet of dirt. DIRT. That's all you scum should ever be given.

And if you stand in support of the criminals..... then you should DIE with them.
And don't think TheOldFool and the rest of the Leftbrainers don't support and approve of thugs, criminals and crooks. They do.

You don't get it.

Absolutely. 100%.

And if you stand in support of the criminals..... then you should DIE with them.
And don't think TheOldFool and the rest of the Leftbrainers don't support and approve of thugs, criminals and crooks. They do.
Go fuck yourself.

I think all of this is a wake up call for blacks and for cops. Sadly, the arrests and deaths that are making headlines are those of young black males. Most if not all have had records but are resisting arrest except for Eric Garner. The lesson here: Be respectful to cops, "Yes sir, No Sir."

And the wake up call for officers are that everyone is watching and ready to get them on the slightest foul. Play by the book and make sure that you are fair in dealing with everyone, not just blacks.

Isn't it sad that has to be a lesson for each group? Common sense would think that courtesy and respect should be common in dealing with people. We certainly have lost our way. Let's hope that young people decide crime isn't worth it and cops decide they don't own the universe.

I think all of this is a wake up call for blacks and for cops. Sadly, the arrests and deaths that are making headlines are those of young black males. Most if not all have had records but are resisting arrest except for Eric Garner. The lesson here: Be respectful to cops, "Yes sir, No Sir."

And the wake up call for officers are that everyone is watching and ready to get them on the slightest foul. Play by the book and make sure that you are fair in dealing with everyone, not just blacks.

Isn't it sad that has to be a lesson for each group? Common sense would think that courtesy and respect should be common in dealing with people. We certainly have lost our way. Let's hope that young people decide crime isn't worth it and cops decide they don't own the universe.
The "slightest foul?" Are you fucking kidding?

The wake up call for Americans, not just "young black males" is that you should just listen to the police yes.

The wake up call for POLICE is that you better not abuse your power or the fucking hammer is going to come down on your ass. Because the press might hear about your bullshit.

Absolutely. 100%.

Go fuck yourself.
:haha:

The wake up call for Americans, not just "young black males" is that you should just listen to the police yes.

The wake up call for POLICE is that you better not abuse your power or the fucking hammer is going to come down on your ass. Because the press might hear about your bullshit.

I believe I just said that.

I believe I just said that.
Sure except that death is not a "slightest foul" and people are NOT out looking to screw the police except when somebody dies. :cool:

And the primary suspect...only one charged with murder...is a brotha.

Wonder if Baltimore PD was forced to hire him. At 45 years old and hes still driving the vomit van...probably.

And the black female??? She was hired in 2010. And is already a Sgt? Most sizeable police departments. ...a sergeant is at least 10-12 years in. Another affirmative action promotion????

Oops.

Mindless drones is what they use for law enforcement, and they come in a variety of colors and genders also..

Can someone be arrested for nothing else than resisting arrest? Or for resisting being detained? Can you be justifiably shot and killed for those things? Is that what this country has come to?

Yes, you can be arrested simply for resisting arrest. Of course dude. LOL. What rock have you been living under? Dude.... in the 1950s, the police officer had a metal bat..... and if you just INSULTED HIM..... he'd beat your head in with the bat, and THEN arrest you.

YES MORON, YOU CAN BE ARRESTED FOR RESISTING AN OFFICER OF THE LAW!

Good night!!! How DUMB have our citizens become??? No wonder people are getting killed by police all the time when they are this stupid! Are seriously telling me, that you thought you could just run, resist and evade police, and it wasn't a violation of the law??? Really?? Didn't you have a father wise enough to slap sense into your head?

Yeah dude... it's breaking the law, sparky! News flash! Resisting arrest is a violation of law! Give this guy a cookie!

derp3.jpg

Can you be justifiably shot and killed for this? No. Not yet. But you criminals keep it up, it will happen. I know it will. There is a burning anger in the good people of this country, who are tired of being abused by you scum sucking criminals, and you criminal supporters.

Someday.... I know it will happen. We'll finally snap, vote for the first politicians that says he'll put you worthless dogs in the ground, and then the smack down will happen. We won't weep at your funeral either. Might have a dance party though.

And the primary suspect...only one charged with murder...is a brotha.

Wonder if Baltimore PD was forced to hire him. At 45 years old and hes still driving the vomit van...probably.

And the black female??? She was hired in 2010. And is already a Sgt? Most sizeable police departments. ...a sergeant is at least 10-12 years in. Another affirmative action promotion????

Oops.

And I guarantee you when the thugs were rioting they sure's the hell were not thinking that half were black !!

Can someone be arrested for nothing else than resisting arrest? Or for resisting being detained? Can you be justifiably shot and killed for those things? Is that what this country has come to?

Yes, you can be arrested simply for resisting arrest. Of course dude. LOL. What rock have you been living under? Dude.... in the 1950s, the police officer had a metal bat..... and if you just INSULTED HIM..... he'd beat your head in with the bat, and THEN arrest you.

YES MORON, YOU CAN BE ARRESTED FOR RESISTING AN OFFICER OF THE LAW!

Good night!!! How DUMB have our citizens become??? No wonder people are getting killed by police all the time when they are this stupid! Are seriously telling me, that you thought you could just run, resist and evade police, and it wasn't a violation of the law??? Really?? Didn't you have a father wise enough to slap sense into your head?

Yeah dude... it's breaking the law, sparky! News flash! Resisting arrest is a violation of law! Give this guy a cookie!

derp3.jpg

Can you be justifiably shot and killed for this? No. Not yet. But you criminals keep it up, it will happen. I know it will. There is a burning anger in the good people of this country, who are tired of being abused by you scum sucking criminals, and you criminal supporters.

Someday.... I know it will happen. We'll finally snap, vote for the first politicians that says he'll put you worthless dogs in the ground, and then the smack down will happen. We won't weep at your funeral either. Might have a dance party though.
Lol look at this dumbass hoping for the end of the American experiment. Get in line or die. Way to go skippy. :laugh:

Forum List

Back