🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

Thank you Zander for showing that this was probably not racially motivated unless of course it was only the white cops dolling out "justice." Everyone wants to make a tragedy race based. It's nice to see common sense fly back into their faces.

No. Everybody doesn't want this to be raced based.

Try again.

Especially you.....douche-nozzle!!!

Please point to the posting where I ever even once mentioned the cops' races.

Good luck with that.

You, on the other hand, on another thread, went out of your way to mention the race of the three top officials who are dealing with this.

See how that works, racist?

I've read a post of yours where you implied Gray was murdered because of his race. Would you like to deny that?

I never even once mentioned the race of the cops at all.

This is what this train of conversation is about. Are you able to follow?

Gray was killed because Baltimore cannot afford an adequate police force. End of story.

Last edited:
Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH
Regardless of wrong doing or not!
:rolleyes:
Perhaps you should retire that broad brush.
You just accused the left of wanting the cops investigated regardless of wrongdoing, when you support a side that wants them NOT to be investigated regardless of wrongdoing.

An eyeroll smiley is appropriate I think.
You must be high. I replied to a direct quote from you, nothing more, nothing less. Not one conservative I know is against prosecuting cops for wrong doing. You fail alot, do you know that?

However, we are not going to condemn an entire segment of our society on the basis of the lefts outrage.

Now, cops have been charged in this incident. In MY opinion, I think they were charged AT THIS TIME for political reasons, not based upon evidence.

If it turns out the evidence supports the crimes, then I'm all for throwing JUST THESE COPS into jail for a very long time. Not all cops, just those that are guilty.

If, however; the evidence does NOT support the charges and the cops are acquitted, will YOU and the left (who brought this rush to judgement) accept responsibility for getting the hopes up of the Baltimore black community and the subsequent riots that will ensue if they are acquitted?

Thank you Zander for showing that this was probably not racially motivated unless of course it was only the white cops dolling out "justice." Everyone wants to make a tragedy race based. It's nice to see common sense fly back into their faces.

Try again.

Good luck with that.

You, on the other hand, on another thread, went out of your way to mention the race of the three top officials who are dealing with this.

It's fact, Stat. It's a trifecta of what, should be justice. Peace should prevail.........

Try again.

To put it another way; the fact that it's not race based doesn't suit the Democrat agenda.

Try again.

To put it another way; the fact that it's not race based doesn't suit the Democrat agenda.

And that IS the conundrum!

Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH
You just accused the left of wanting the cops investigated regardless of wrongdoing, when you support a side that wants them NOT to be investigated regardless of wrongdoing.

You must be high. I replied to a direct quote from you, nothing more, nothing less. Not one conservative I know is against prosecuting cops for wrong doing. You fail alot, do you know that?

However, we are not going to condemn an entire segment of our society on the basis of the lefts outrage.

Now, cops have been charged in this incident. In MY opinion, I think they were charged AT THIS TIME for political reasons, not based upon evidence.

If it turns out the evidence supports the crimes, then I'm all for throwing JUST THESE COPS into jail for a very long time. Not all cops, just those that are guilty.

If, however; the evidence does NOT support the charges and the cops are acquitted, will YOU and the left (who brought this rush to judgement) accept responsibility for getting the hopes up of the Baltimore black community and the subsequent riots that will ensue if they are acquitted?
The left does not want to throw all police in jail. That's juts your partisan derangement showing through. Sorry if people want the death of a man in police custody who was unjustly arrested investigated. If you think that's "politics" then you need to seek help.

The left does not want to throw all police in jail. That's juts your partisan derangement showing through. Sorry if people want the death of a man in police custody who was unjustly arrested investigated. If you think that's "politics" then you need to seek help.
Aren't you the one (Hint: There is a direct quote of you doing so in this very reply) that said that you all want ALL COPS investigated?

So why did the left make this about race?
Better question. Why was Freddie Gray arrested?

Don't care
Duh I already knew that.

Why should I care? I'm not following this case at all. I'm sick of all the bullshit. If these cops are guilty of something let the system sort them out. You can't tell me blacks are constantly getting murdered by cops when there were less than 500 killings by police officers last year, and half of the people killed were white. The statistics don't support the claim the blacks are being slaughtered by police. They are however being slaughtered by other blacks, but you're racist if you bring that up.

Aren't you the one (Hint: There is a direct quote of you doing so in this very reply) that said that you all want ALL COPS investigated?

Must be related to another victim that goes by the name of 'Don't Taz Me Bro'..........:cool-45:.

Try again.

Good luck with that.

I've read a post of yours where you implied Gray was murdered because of his race. Would you like to deny that?

I never even once mentioned the race of the cops at all.

This is what this train of conversation is about. Are you able to follow?

Again, you DID insinuate Gray was murdered because of his race. I think the right thing to do would be to apologize for jumping to such a conclusion, based on no evidence mind you.

Well if you have that quote please post it so I can show you how terribly wrong you misinterpreted it. :cool:

So why did the left make this about race?
Better question. Why was Freddie Gray arrested?

Don't care
Duh I already knew that.

Why should I care? I'm not following this case at all. I'm sick of all the bullshit. If these cops are guilty of something let the system sort them out. You can't tell me blacks are constantly getting murdered by cops when there were less than 500 killings by police officers last year, and half of the people killed were white. The statistics don't support the claim the blacks are being slaughtered by police. They are however being slaughtered by other blacks, but you're racist if you bring that up.
If you knew why he was arrested then you might be able to guess why some people made it about race. :cool:

Forum List

Back