🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

According to the LWNJ's Dead Fred was targeted simply because he was black. Here are the white racists who did it!
Here are the three who profiled, chased and falsely arrested Gray.

650x366

Thanks for your uninformed opinion. Now run along and worry about that "more important shit" that requires your attention. :thup:

I never gave you any opinion, junior.
So you must be ignorant of what an opinion is too?

What opinion did I give, asshole?

This one for starters asshole.

What I meant was the left has too much invested into this to walk away. They won't rest until these cops are found guilty.

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure. I was talking about in the post your friend the oldfool responded to me with thanks for your uninformed opinion. You really are stupid. I'm serious when I say that.
No stupid you said that before he thanked you for your uninformed opinion. Even if you didnt what does that have to do with the fact you said you never offered an opinion but as your quote proves and now by your own admission you did just that? BTW you being extra serious is amusing to me. Dont burst a vein in your head. :laugh:

I never gave you any opinion, junior.

What I meant was the left has too much invested into this to walk away. They won't rest until these cops are found guilty.

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure. I was talking about in the post your friend the oldfool responded to me with thanks for your uninformed opinion. You really are stupid. I'm serious when I say that.
No stupid you said that before he thanked you for your uninformed opinion. Even if you didnt what does that have to do with the fact you said you never offered an opinion but as your quote proves and now by your own admission you did just that? BTW you being extra serious is amusing to me. Dont burst a vein in your head. :laugh:

Who's being serious? As always i get my entertainment out you, and it's free. Can't ask for more.

TheOldSchool

See what happens when you make assumptions.

You end up looking just like this guy.

View attachment 40698

I'll happily accept a retraction of your statement at any time...you friend, MOe.
Before you started spamming the thread with posts you've saved from over the years (internetz is serius bizness after all), you started our conversation by making an assumption about the left. I suggest you take your own advice. :cool:

It's this newfangled internet creation call "search forum", cutting edge 20th century technology ...you should try it.

I didn't make any assumptions, I provided proof...remember that image you are so fond of?

knucklehead.png

And, while I didn't read the whole thread, I doubt too many leftists took him to task over that post.

So that dog won't hunt either.

Like I said, you should quit while you're behind.

Who's being serious? As always i get my entertainment out you, and it's free. Can't ask for more.
You were being serious. Did you forget you got emotional and thought it would give your post extra forcefulness. You even said so idiot.
laugh.gif

I'm serious....

You were being serious. Did you forget you got emotional and thought it would give your post extra forcefulnees. You even said so idiot.
laugh.gif

I'm serious
when I say that.

An idiot like you could never get me emotional, but if it makes you feel good inside - yeah you got to me :)

TheOldSchool

View attachment 40698

I'll happily accept a retraction of your statement at any time...you friend, MOe.
Before you started spamming the thread with posts you've saved from over the years (internetz is serius bizness after all), you started our conversation by making an assumption about the left. I suggest you take your own advice. :cool:

It's this newfangled internet creation call "search forum", cutting edge 20th century technology ...you should try it.

I didn't make any assumptions, I provided proof...remember that image you are so fond of?

View attachment 40699

And, while I didn't read the whole thread, I doubt too many leftists took him to task over that post.

You don't even know what we're talking about anymore.

You were being serious. Did you forget you got emotional and thought it would give your post extra forcefulnees. You even said so idiot.
laugh.gif

I'm serious
when I say that.

An idiot like you could never get me emotional, but if it makes you feel good inside - yeah you got to me :)
Of course you are emotional. I get you like that everytime you post and I catch you in all your lies since you like to leave quotable posts to leave no doubt on how much of an idiot you are. Your like one of better simpletons and sources of entertainment for me on this board.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm serious
when I say that.

Of course you are emotional. I get you like that everytime you post and I catch you in all your lies since you like to leave quotable posts to leave no doubt on how much of an idiot you are. Your like one of better simpletons and sources of entertainment for me on this board.
laugh.gif

Yeah? If USMB conducted a poll of who is the number one buffoon on the board to laugh at the winner would be.......? Let me give you a hint: if it's between me and you it ain't me.

TheOldSchool

View attachment 40698

View attachment 40699

I'm pretty sure you never knew what I was talking about.

You immediately fell upon your preconceived notions, complaining about who should be charged because of what.

What I am talking about is that for many if not most of the leftist on this board, this was about racism from the jump...just like MoreTea expressed...those racist white cops kill this black man because they are a bunch of racists. And it upset their narrative when the only officer charged with murder turned out to be black.

Now, whatever that mouse in your pocket, the goblin whispering in your ear or your imaginary friend added to that is between you and them.

laugh.gif

I'm serious
when I say that.

laugh.gif

Yeah? If USMB conducted a poll of who is the number one buffoon on the board to laugh at the winner would be.......? Let me give you a hint: if it's between me and you it ain't me.
Typical post of a person that peaked in high school. Sad you find validation in popularity contests. Must suck to be dependent on others to bolster your insecurity.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm serious
when I say that.

laugh.gif

What if they made a poll about people who post strong opinions in threads and then instead of defending them claim the topic is beneath them but then continue posting anyways? :rofl:

TheOldSchool

View attachment 40698

View attachment 40699

I'm pretty sure you never knew what I was talking about.

You immediately fell upon your preconceived notions, complaining about who should be charged because of what.

What I am talking about is that for many if not most of the leftist on this board, this was about racism from the jump...just like MoreTea expressed...those racist white cops kill this black man because they are a bunch of racists. And it upset their narrative when the only officer charged with murder turned out to be black.

Now, whatever that mouse in your pocket, the goblin whispering in your ear or your imaginary friend added to that is between you and them.
That was an assumption you made. You used a single post as an example and refused to listen to any counterargument, continuing to repost the same thing over and over and over and over. Until you finally posted that making assumptions is stupid.

Nice work :thup:

laugh.gif

I'm serious
when I say that.

laugh.gif

What if they made a poll about people who post strong opinions in threads and then instead of defending them claim the topic is beneath them but then continue posting anyways? :rofl:

I haven't posted any opinions on this case other than people should wait for the facts to come out before rushing to judgement.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I haven't posted any opinions on this case other than people should wait for the facts to come out before rushing to judgement.
Lol you already tried saying that. It didn't end well remember? :laugh:

laugh.gif

I'm serious
when I say that.

laugh.gif

Typical post of a person that peaked in high school. Sad you find validation in popularity contests. Must suck to be dependent on others to bolster your insecurity.
laugh.gif
So now you think youre a psychologist now. Funny. I'm just stating everyone knows you're pure entertainment, nothing to do with me being popular, but thanks for thinking I popular.

laugh.gif

Lol you already tried saying that. It didn't end well remember? :laugh:

Huh? What are you retarded? I never posted an opinion on this case.

That was an assumption you made. You used a single post as an example and refused to listen to any counterargument, continuing to repost the same thing over and over and over and over. Until you finally posted that making assumptions is stupid.

Nice work :thup:

Now, that would be a fair assessment if we didn't both read this forum every day.

You and I both know what I'm saying is true. You may not like it, and you may not want to admit it, but it is true nonetheless.

While your assumption and insinuating that I am a racist is demonstratively not true.

Plus, calling me a moron in your first post was uncalled for.

Forum List

Back