Look at this BLATANT fear mongering

He got his leg amputated because of a BLOOD CLOT.

Our media is so irresponsible with their click bait bullshit.

What makes you think the blood clot is unrelated to COVID?

I saw plenty of "maybe's" and "some" which are pretty ambiguous- I also question; tiny blood clots throughout the blood stream- how do they know that? There is no "stream" in dead. And, how did they observe the living-
Bed sores are not uncommon in immobile people. I'm not saying they aren't correct, but, "maybe" a bit over zealous writing by "some" who want something that isn't there to appear it is-

So what you won't say out loud is that it does appear possible, even likely, that complications due to the virus COVID19 led to the blood clot and hence the removal of the man's leg.
What everyone with any brains is saying is that this is NOT a result of C19. Blood clots are formed from any number of unrelated factors.
Stop. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Just stop.

I saw plenty of "maybe's" and "some" which are pretty ambiguous- I also question; tiny blood clots throughout the blood stream- how do they know that? There is no "stream" in dead. And, how did they observe the living-
Bed sores are not uncommon in immobile people. I'm not saying they aren't correct, but, "maybe" a bit over zealous writing by "some" who want something that isn't there to appear it is-

So what you won't say out loud is that it does appear possible, even likely, that complications due to the virus COVID19 led to the blood clot and hence the removal of the man's leg.
What everyone with any brains is saying is that this is NOT a result of C19. Blood clots are formed from any number of unrelated factors.
And you do? STFU

And you do? STFU
Yes. I do.

blood thinners doctors were using to help with clotting in Cordero's leg were causing issues with his blood pressure and internal bleeding in his intestines.

"We took him off blood thinners but that again was going to cause some clotting in the right leg, so the right leg will be amputated,

blood thinners doctors were using to help with clotting in Cordero's leg were causing issues with his blood pressure and internal bleeding in his intestines.

"We took him off blood thinners but that again was going to cause some clotting in the right leg, so the right leg will be amputated,
What’s your point?

What’s your point?
The man CLEARY had other issues going on. Doctors were pumping him full of all kinds of drugs.
How many survivors have had limbs amputated? None that I've heard of.
Too many stories of deaths being attributed to the virus that are incredibly dubious. The addition of "money for covid diagnoses" has turned our medical situation into a profiteering racket.

What’s your point?
The man CLEARY had other issues going on. Doctors were pumping him full of all kinds of drugs.
Too many stories of deaths being attributed to the virus that are incredibly dubious. The addition of "money for covid diagnoses" has turned our medical situation into a profiteering racket.

Can we safely assume you have no idea what you’re talking about?

The guy was sick as hell from COVID. Endothelial damage is extremely common with COVID. Putting them on systemic anticipation is also very common. This guy was sick as hell from Coronavirus. Hell, he was on ECMO for a while.

You should admit you don’t know what you’re talking about and move on.

What’s your point?

The guy was sick as hell from COVID. Endothelial damage is extremely common with COVID. Putting them on systemic anticipation is also very common. This guy was sick as hell from Coronavirus. Hell, he was on ECMO for a while.

I'll ask again. How many people out of the hundreds of thousands that have it have had limbs amputated due to covid 19?

We had a murder-suicide in Illinois of a couple that decided to check out because they thought they had coronavirus. Turns out they didn't.

oops.

We had a murder-suicide in Illinois of a couple that decided to check out because they thought they had coronavirus. Turns out they didn't.

oops.
Probably still be listed as Chinese Virus deaths....

What’s your point?

I'll ask again. How many people out of the hundreds of thousands that have it have had limbs amputated due to covid 19?
Don’t know. I’m not compiling statistics.

But that doesn’t mean you have any idea what you’re talking about. Your just making an argument from ignorance. You don’t understand how COVID could cause a blood clot so you decided it can’t be related.

Why is this irresponsible? Blood clots are a know effect of COVID19.

You just want the count down because you know every death is tRump's fault.

I don't have high expectations from headlines, but then I come from a generation that came to know being baited before click even existed.

1587318927582.png

What’s your point?

Don’t know. I’m not compiling statistics.

But that doesn’t mean you have any idea what you’re talking about. Your just making an argument from ignorance. You don’t understand how COVID could cause a blood clot so you decided it can’t be related.
You don't need to be an expert or even have much knowledge on ANY subject to be skeptical of the shit you're told. Simply find out what you can and apply as much common sense as you can to draw your own conclusions.
I am VERY skeptical of all the crap about this the media and our government are telling us.
You're more than welcome to eat up all the bullshit you're being spoon fed HOURLY

sounds like right wing morons are doing their own fear mongering too...
View attachment 325375
Those researchers and clinicians are right wingers?

Link?

sounds like right wing morons are doing their own fear mongering too...
View attachment 325375
Those researchers and clinicians are right wingers?

Link?
Finger boy sure is

Forum List

Back