Look at this BLATANT fear mongering

He got his leg amputated because of a BLOOD CLOT.

Our media is so irresponsible with their click bait bullshit.

Where is your fucking medical degree to dispute this?

It is clear that you are dead wrong...

Now lets talk about the real tradegy of this crisis, your integrity, Do you feel embarrassed for trying to ridicule someone loosing a leg?
How about you puff out your chest and convince yourself you aren't an asshole on this one.

Now lets talk about the real tradegy of this crisis, your integrity, Do you feel embarrassed for trying to ridicule someone loosing a leg?
How about you puff out your chest and convince yourself you aren't an asshole on this one.
Haha

I didn't ridicule him ya dope. Stop deflecting for your fake news messiahs

Haha

I am left wondering when I read liberal responses to everything lately, if they even care that their Alinsky playbook has been exposed, and they are clearly outing themselves with every word typed in here, as liars....

I saw plenty of "maybe's" and "some" which are pretty ambiguous- I also question; tiny blood clots throughout the blood stream- how do they know that? There is no "stream" in dead. And, how did they observe the living-
Bed sores are not uncommon in immobile people. I'm not saying they aren't correct, but, "maybe" a bit over zealous writing by "some" who want something that isn't there to appear it is-

I saw plenty of "maybe's" and "some" which are pretty ambiguous- I also question; tiny blood clots throughout the blood stream- how do they know that? There is no "stream" in dead. And, how did they observe the living-
Bed sores are not uncommon in immobile people. I'm not saying they aren't correct, but, "maybe" a bit over zealous writing by "some" who want something that isn't there to appear it is-

So what you won't say out loud is that it does appear possible, even likely, that complications due to the virus COVID19 led to the blood clot and hence the removal of the man's leg.

Haha

You are the fear monger. It was the doctors and hospital who attributed his amputation to COVID-19 complications, not the media. The media is simply reporting what they were told by the medical experts. You are promoting the idea we can no longer trust doctors or hospitals and the Trump talking point of not trusting media.

So what you won't say out loud is that it does appear possible, even likely, that complications due to the virus COVID19 led to the blood clot and hence the removal of the man's leg.
What everyone with any brains is saying is that this is NOT a result of C19. Blood clots are formed from any number of unrelated factors.

Haha

You are the fear monger. It was the doctors and hospital who attributed his amputation to COVID-19 complications, not the media. The media is simply reporting what they were told by the medical experts. You are promoting the idea we can no longer trust doctors or hospitals and the Trump talking point of not trusting media.
The same doctors who are attributing someone dying WITH C19 as someone who died FROM C19? Do you even understand that none of the deaths to C10 can be trusted at all?

C19 has zero impact on the blood.

Oh yeah, doctor? And which brand of cereal did your diploma arrive in?

Blood clots leave clinicians with clues about Covid-19 — but no proven treatments
So, Doctor, you don't know the difference between respiratory disease and a blood disease?
Pulmonary problems affect blood oxygen levels. In addition, blood clotting is a side effect of many medications. You really don't have to be a doctor to know these things.

I’m going to give Trump credit for curing every other disease previously known to man. Because apparently, according to the left, you can’t die from anything these days except the Kung Flu. It’s the only health problem we have now.

Haha

I am implying that the media isn't doing their job.
This thread isn't about doctors. Not to say that their eagerness to pin everything on covid 19 isn't disgusting and greedy. As you well know EVERY patient diagnosed with covid 19 is a blank check from the government. Interestingly enough covid 19 seems to have completely cured heart disease and other similar deadly afflictions as those cases have amazingly disappeared.

Wake up dope

No one believes the Media anymore.

No one believes the government anymore.

No one believes Social Media anymore.

NO ONE TRUSTS ANYONE ANYMORE.

This is what the politicians, their Pravda Medias, have done to this country.

Not to mention how the FBI and every Federal Agency is not trusted anymore.......from the * years of the Obama times who weaponized it.

coronavirus-attacks-cities.jpg

C19 has zero impact on the blood.

Oh yeah, doctor? And which brand of cereal did your diploma arrive in?

Blood clots leave clinicians with clues about Covid-19 — but no proven treatments
This article doesn't really help you.
Oh yeah, why is that, also not a doctor?

Doctors treating the sickest Covid-19 patients have zeroed in on a new phenomenon: Some people have developed widespread blood clots, their lungs peppered with tiny blockages that prevent oxygen from pumping into the bloodstream and body.

Haha

I am implying that the media isn't doing their job.
This thread isn't about doctors. Not to say that their eagerness to pin everything on covid 19 isn't disgusting and greedy. As you well know EVERY patient diagnosed with covid 19 is a blank check from the government. Interestingly enough covid 19 seems to have completely cured heart disease and other similar deadly afflictions as those cases have amazingly disappeared.

Wake up dope

Wake up, indeed, Chickenshit.
Doctors treating the sickest Covid-19 patients have zeroed in on a new phenomenon: Some people have developed widespread blood clots, their lungs peppered with tiny blockages that prevent oxygen from pumping into the bloodstream and body.

Forum List

Back