Look At This Photograph, It Makes Me Laugh...

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Troll-in-Chief nails them again.

58E37BE9-8B00-49E9-8BA4-BA05D1EA90DB.jpeg

C71E59C8-27A2-46D2-858A-A313E118FCE3.jpeg

Twitter

A long time ago, my mother(God rest her soul) would catch me in a lie, and not only was I punished for doing wrong, but double for lying. After a while, I realized that it is better to come clean and take what punishment is for actions I have done, and not have to lie again and again, to cover up the wrong doing. We see with the Democrat party and most of the Liberals on this board, that lying is just 2nd nature to them for they have no morals at all.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

2298cfcf10dac1d46a1bcffbe6f9f285.jpg

Semi-dementia geriatric Biden is done.

All Trump and those Repubs who want to win in 2020 is keep the enemy at the gates!

Love the way he points out the way you can tell if a dem is lieing is if their lips are moving.

Forum List

Back