🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look everyone, Royalty knows how to have sex!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
D8KxJCC.jpg
\

Amazing, I know.

So the question begs, is the infant black since they say he is 1/4 black?

Leftists will determine his race like they do everyone else.

For example, so long as the youngster remains politically correct, which is assumed being a Royal, (being a rich elitist they will have no choice but being Progressive), they will be seen as black.

However, if they go Zimmerman and offend the Left in any way, then he will be labelled a white supremacist Trump supporter

Have you ever given any thought to getting a life and not worrying about the children of a couple that do not even live in this country?

Or maybe devoting some effort to not being a racist asshole?

Have you ever given any thought to getting a life and not worrying about the children of a couple that do not even live in this country?

Or maybe devoting some effort to not being a racist asshole?

I am merely relating what the Progressive press spews at us. Are you saying that they have no life as well?

I'm also making fun of racist Progressives. They are obsessed with race, more so than Hitler ever was, but according to Elizabeth Warren, there is only a 1/1023 chance of that.

Fail on both accounts.

Last edited:
I am merely relating what the Progressive press spews at us. Are you saying that they have no life as well?

not only do they have no life, anyone wasting time on them does not either.

I'm also making fun of racist Progressives. They are obsessed with race, more so than Hitler ever was.

Fail on both accounts.

weakest of all excuses. "I am not really a racist, I am just acting like one to make fun of the real racist"

Little Archie. I think it's nice to name him after Mr. Bunker.
Maybe next will be a girl ?
Dingbat Lucille Windsor-Markle

So you guys like living with roommates? You guys like living in palaces? You guys like living in palaces with roommates or without roommates?

I'm also making fun of racist Progressives. They are obsessed with race, more so than Hitler ever was.

Fail on both accounts.

weakest of all excuses. "I am not really a racist, I am just acting like one to make fun of the real racist"
No son, you're repeating the talking points your conservitard masters told you to. You have no idea what real progressives do or say.

Fail on both accounts.

No son, you're repeating the talking points your conservitard masters told you to. You have no idea what real progressives do or say.

Here is how you dolts think

[

Can you hear the world laughing at you?

You know I loved it when Obama came out and said that if he had a son, it would have looked like the victim of the Zimmerman shooting. Yea, like he is "my kind" cuz of the color of his skin.

Or how about jumping to the conclusion that his professor buddy was being targeted by white police officers cuz of the pigmentation of their respective skin? He later apologized when forced to concede he jumped to the wrong conclusion because of his racist attitudes.

Or how about Obama feeding into the notion that law enforcement is all racist as white police officers were being assassinated all across the country?

Of course, Trump is the real racist, right.

Last edited:

Fail on both accounts.

[

Surely you realize that's comedy?

Or maybe you don't. Have they been telling you kids that South Park is real?

Fail on both accounts.

[

So apparently you are too stupid to understand that the said comedy is making fun of Leftist like yourself.

Fail on both accounts.

[

So apparently you are too stupid to understand that the said comedy is making fun of Leftist like yourself.

Oh, so you do know it's comedy?

Good, I was pretty worried there for a minute. I know the average conservative is kinda dumb but not being able to tell South Park from reality would have been a new low.

Forum List

Back