LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Ventura77

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2017
"Black Lives Matter is bullsh--. When black people decide that we will no longer tolerate music that glorifies the most negative aspects of our people, when we decide to stop referring to ourselves as "TRIGGERS" #$%$ or HOES, when we decide to pull our damn pants up and respect ourselves, when we decide to stop allowing drug dealers to ruin our communities, when we decide to stop fighting and shooting each other, when we decide to stop robbing and stealing from each other, when we decide to stop ignoring the fact that many of our people shot and killed by police are criminals doing criminal stuff, when we all decide to find value in education, when we decide to start being fathers and mothers to the children we bring into this world, WHEN BLACK LIVES BEGIN TO MATTER MORE TO BLACK PEOPLE then maybe we can ask others to find value in us but as long as we refuse to address the stuff that we do to ourselves, we have no right to expect others to sympathize."

Anonymous reply posted under Yahoo news article.

Sounds like a Black person that is ignorant of what BLM is about or ......a Russian.

Poor whites, they haven't had to run this far from reality to maintain this belief system for quite a while, they're sorely out of practice.

from On the Pulse of Morning
BY MAYA ANGELOU

A Rock, A River, A Tree
Hosts to species long since departed,
Marked the mastodon,
The dinosaur, who left dried tokens
Of their sojourn here
On our planet floor,
Any broad alarm of their hastening doom
Is lost in the gloom of dust and ages.

But today, the Rock cries out to us, clearly, forcefully,
Come, you may stand upon my
Back and face your distant destiny,
But seek no haven in my shadow,
I will give you no hiding place down here.

You, created only a little lower than
The angels, have crouched too long in
The bruising darkness
Have lain too long
Facedown in ignorance,
Your mouths spilling words
Armed for slaughter.

The Rock cries out to us today,
You may stand upon me,
But do not hide your face.

[...]

Maya Angelou, “On the Pulse of Morning” (excerpt) from On the Pulse of Morning. Copyright © 1993 by Maya Angelou. Used by permission of Random House, an imprint and division of Penguin Random House LLC. All rights reserved.
Source: The Complete Collected Poems of Maya Angelou (Random House Inc., 1994)

Sounds like a Black person that is ignorant of what BLM is about or ......a Russian.

Essentially what BLM is about is political excuse-peddling...what other group so devoted to killing one another would coin a slogan like 'Black Lives Matter?" :bow2:

Essentially what BLM is about is political excuse-peddling...what other group so devoted to killing one another would coin a slogan like 'Black Lives Matter?" :bow2:
Its painfully obvious you have no clue what BLM is about.

A moronic statement for several reason that undoubtedly elude your tiny racist brain...not many are in doubt as to the delusional mandate of the BLM racists...LOOK IN THE MIRROR:asshole:

A moronic statement for several reason that undoubtedly elude your tiny racist brain...not many are in doubt as to the delusional mandate of the BLM racists...LOOK IN THE MIRROR:asshole:
White lies due to insecurity is a disease whites continually contract.

Keep telling yourself that low-brow...maybe you'll eventually believe it?

I'm telling you troglodyte. I already know it to be true.

I'm telling you troglodyte. I already know it to be true.

Really low-brow knuckle-dragger? 'Knowing' and proving it are two separate concerns...you are a victim of your own febrile delusions...behold the Black cultural nightmare in America!!!:asshole:

Forum List

Back