🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look what's coming our way Democrats!

Fucking Dimocrats!

When asked with a show of hands, which presidential candidate would be in favor of providing healthcare to illegals every weasel raised their tiny little hands!!

1648931462388.png

Your president, your party invited this!

You are witnessing the last days of the democrat party if they let that crap through into this country.

What is wrong with these people?
  1. Napalm these people.
  2. Gun them down with a minigun.
  3. Flamethrowers.
  4. Gather them up then push the whole lot of them off a 200 foot cliff with bulldozers.
All I saw were young men who should be home supporting their families or working. I saw no women or children in the crowd as the media claims. They get NO sympathy from me.

November can't come fast enough.

Then the 1st Impeachment of Joe Biden for his illegal "open borders" policy.
I understand where you are coming from with this.
I am just tired of how polarized we are and the American people suffer because of that.
I want the borders closed to the illegals, I just don't want the non stop impeachments that do nothing
for it's citizens, it's just showboating the political party games being played.

Last edited:
You are witnessing the last days of the democrat party if they let that crap through into this country.

What is wrong with these people?
  1. Napalm these people.
  2. Gun them down with a minigun.
  3. Flamethrowers.
  4. Gather them up then push the whole lot of them off a 200 foot cliff with bulldozers.
All I saw were young men who should be home supporting their families or working. I saw no women or children in the crowd as the media claims. They get NO sympathy from me.

I thought so as well, when Dimocrats candidates said they would work to provide healthcare to illegals.
I thought all's the GOP needed to do was show the video, that was part of an MSNBC hosted debate, over and over of the Dims raising their hands, and that would end any chance of the Dims capturing the WH Senate and House.
Instead Mr and Ms America voted for Biden anyway!! Stupid bastards!!!!!1

November can't come fast enough.

Then the 1st Impeachment of Joe Biden for his illegal "open borders" policy.
Lol,,if there was an open borders policy there would be no immigration officials at the borders to clash with dumb duck. Republican party platform is hate the queen, hate the immigrants, hate the schools, hate the black man. Hilarious what a bunch of dumb ducks.

Lol,,if there was an open borders policy there would be no immigration officials at the borders to clash with dumb duck. Republican party platform is hate the queen, hate the immigrants, hate the schools, hate the black man. Hilarious what a bunch of dumb ducks.
The only issue is illegal immigrants, not legal immigrants. Weird the illegals get a piece of paper and a free flight to different states
in the middle of the night.
That is something that you and your ilk always leave out of the equation.
Not sure who hates the schools, but maybe it's the indoctrination with social engineering?
Democrats own the hate the Blacks rhetoric, dude/dudette.

The only issue is illegal immigrants, not legal immigrants. Weird the illegals get a piece of paper and a free flight to different states
in the middle of the night.
That is something that you and your ilk always leave out of the equation.
Not sure who hates the schools, but maybe it's the indoctrination with social engineering?
Democrats own the hate the Blacks rhetoric, dude/dudette.
Weird that you would belive such shit. There is no open border policy evidenced by all the people at the border preventing crossing. If there was an open border policy there would be no clash going on between immigrants and border officials as we speak. Period.

Your president, your party invited this!

Migrants clash with authorities near Mexico's southern border​

Illegal's now feel that it is their right to invade the USA!
While American's cower in fear while surrendering their Country!!

Putin and Xi knew this and continue to.
America continues to fail and whimper like an overly beaten junkyard dog.
Adios, America.....:hhello::hhello::hhello:.

Sad. So sad.

Forum List

Back