Look Who Was Behind the Jeff Flake Elevator Setup

You’re as shocked as I am.

You could knock me over with a feather.

iu

I got a kick out of 60 minutes last night with senator Coons, how he compromised for the vote. People, when a sitting senator out right lies on national tv, and people are ok with it, tells you where this country is at. In fact, there was no democrat compromise. Never intended to be one. All Coons did, it now appears, was to offer the money to Flake.

Sens. Flake and Coons discuss drama that led to call for FBI probe: 'It was quite a moment'

"It began with a tap on the shoulder: Flake had a message for Coons when they left the committee room together, just before the committee was set to vote.

“He said very intently, ‘This is tearing our country apart. We have to do something,'” Coons said on "60 Minutes."

In their first interview together since reaching that remarkable compromise, the two senators described on how they agreed on a limited, week-long FBI probe."

did Coon vote yes in the judicial committee vote? Ok, what exactly was his fking compromise?

Will Coon vote yes on the floor vote? someone who compromises gives up something to get something. so what is it Coon gave up?

Flake, yeah ok, but Coon? he takes credit? what kind of horseshit is played in DC? I am not stupid nor do I convict because of no evidence.

Last edited:
It worked.....

Despite knowing there was ZERO evidence presented
Despite knowing 6 FBI investigations had already been done
Despite knowing the FBI does not give conclussions
Despite knowing the FBI does not make recommendations
Flake caved to pressure, and he cowardly caved to the liberal 'Herman Cain'ing of Kavanaugh.

I got a kick out of 60 minutes last night with senator Coons, how he compromised for the vote. People when a sitting senator out right lies on national tv, and people are ok with it, tells you where this country is at. In fact, there was no democrat compromise. Never intended to be one. All Coons did it now appears was to offer the money to Flake.

Sens. Flake and Coons discuss drama that led to call for FBI probe: 'It was quite a moment'

"It began with a tap on the shoulder: Flake had a message for Coons when they left the committee room together, just before the committee was set to vote.

“He said very intently, ‘This is tearing our country apart. We have to do something,'” Coons said on "60 Minutes."

In their first interview together since reaching that remarkable compromise, the two senators described on how they agreed on a limited, week-long FBI probe."

did Coon vote yes in the judicial committee vote? Ok, what exactly was his fking compromise?

Will Coon vote yes on the floor vote? someone who compromises gives up something to get something. so what is it Coon gave up?

Flake, yeah ok, but Coon? he takes credit? what kind of horseshit is played in DC? I am not stupid nor do I convict because of no evidence.
Flake, the asshole he is, tapped Coon on the shoulder and said, how much you willing to give me to enforce an fbi investigation? my yes vote is up for sale. So there you go folks, this is how DC operates.

At the very top of the article's web page it states in bright red "OPINION"

Yet another fake news story posted by a far rightwing Republican Trumpcon on USMB.

And when Soros gets up from under your bed, tell him MarcATL says he owes me some money.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Yet another fake news story posted by a far rightwing Republican Trumpcon on USMB.

And when Soros gets up from under your bed, tell him MarcATL says he owes me some money.

No, that center is funded by soros.

It worked.....

Despite knowing there was ZERO evidence presented
Despite knowing 6 FBI investigations had already been done
Despite knowing the FBI does not give conclussions
Despite knowing the FBI does not make recommendations
Flake caved to pressure, and he cowardly caved to the liberal 'Herman Cain'ing of Kavanaugh.
which intelligent people can see was a bribe payoff.

again let me ask you, if she never reported it, what will the fbi find? I have at least a 12th grade education and I know that if nothing was reported, nothing can be found. And only 'nothing'

again let me ask you, if she never reported it, what will the fbi find? I have at least a 12th grade education and I know that if nothing was reported, nothing can be found. And only 'nothing'
You admit that Brett Kavanaught has been found to have lied to Congress, and more than once, right?

You admit that Brett Kavanaught has been found to have lied to Congress, and more than once, right?
I don't look for nothing. so I don't understand your point.

The article may be an opinion piece, however:

"Ana Maria Archila and Maria Gallagher were the two women who confronted Flake inside the elevator. Perhaps because they expressed such raw emotion, few media outlets dug into their political activism. Archila is an executive director of the Center for Popular Democracy; she had spent the previous week in Washington engaged in protests against Kavanaugh. Gallagher is a 23-year-old activist with the group. The center is a left-wing group heavily funded by George Soros’ Open Society Foundations. Indeed, as of 2014, Open Society was one of the three largest donors to the group."

Soros funding this center is NOT an "opinion".

"As he was finally allowed to exit after one of the women revealed, apparently for the first time, that she’d been sexually abused: “I was sexually assaulted, and nobody believed me. I didn’t tell anyone, and you’re telling all women that they don’t matter . . . That’s what you’re telling all of these women. That’s what you’re telling me right now. Look at me when I’m talking to you! You are telling me that my assault doesn’t matter . . . Don’t look away from me. Look at me.”

Flag on the play...

15 yards on the offense for contradicting herself.

The article may be an opinion piece, however:

"Ana Maria Archila and Maria Gallagher were the two women who confronted Flake inside the elevator. Perhaps because they expressed such raw emotion, few media outlets dug into their political activism. Archila is an executive director of the Center for Popular Democracy; she had spent the previous week in Washington engaged in protests against Kavanaugh. Gallagher is a 23-year-old activist with the group. The center is a left-wing group heavily funded by George Soros’ Open Society Foundations. Indeed, as of 2014, Open Society was one of the three largest donors to the group."

Soros funding this center is NOT an "opinion".

You know the most important question has never been asked?

"Why were activists allowed on the same elevator with a US Senator
inside the Capitol?" That's asking for trouble.

And I understand everybody blaming Feinstein for leaking the letter,
but I'm surprised that no one has blamed Katz. That's who leaked
it. Even though Feinstein recommended her to Katz, if Katz discovered
the woman really didn't want this in public...she would have leaked it.
Katz works for Soros' also.

Forum List

Back