🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look Who's Tossing Obama Over The Side

An excellent move by Chuck Schumer. He'll bring the other Dems along with him. Retaliation from Obama against this long-time, powerful Senator could be most interesting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/07/u...ys-he-will-oppose-iran-nuclear-deal.html?_r=0

These long termers might just be the problem. They think they own the place and want it done their way. I saw him drill Sherman about it, and he wanted her to pretend she had a crystal ball, full of what ifs. In 10 years they will have a different spiritual leader most likely, and this one is more progressive than the last, and the next one might be as well. Sherman by the way is jew, a smart one.

Schumer is not "the most influential Jewish voice in Congress".

Barbara Boxer has that role and she supports the Iran nuke deal.

Schumer, as expected, made his calculations based on the fact that he is a "favorite son" of AIPAC, and Obama is a lame duck president.
Although I like Chuck on his many other stances, his decision is more for personal gain than America's.

Schumer, as expected, made his calculations based on the fact that he is a "favorite son" of AIPAC, and Obama is a lame duck president.
Although I like Chuck on his many other stances, his decision is more for personal gain than America's.

He wants to inherit Boxer's mantel when she retires but his judgment is way off on this one. I agree that he is doing this more for his own benefit than for the nation.

That said I don't believe that he will support an override of Obama's veto if the bill makes it that far.

Schumer is an idiot.

He is a jew Zionist, and Zionist want more land there, therefore he is pro Israel and anti American, but anyone with common sense who is pro Israel would know this is a good deal, but its really not about keeping Iran from a nuke, its about lifting of the sanctions.

This is a tough one. The wild card is the fact that this is not a unilateral agreement, and we can't dictate the actions of the other countries vis a vis Iran.

I wonder what outside forces contributed to Schumer's decision.
Yeah, that's real fucking tough to understand:
logo.png

anyone with common sense who is pro Israel would know this is a good deal

Nonsense. The deal is a gimmee to Iran from their friend in the White House.
Nonsense, its a good thing for us to befriend Iran, maybe not for Israel and SA , but who in the hell cares. Everyone needs to get rid of their nukes, including Israel.

Nonsense, its a good thing for us to befriend Iran

Gosh, you're dim.
It would have been good to support the green revolution, but Obama sat on his hands instead.

Schumer is an idiot.

He is a jew Zionist, and Zionist want more land there, therefore he is pro Israel and anti American, but anyone with common sense who is pro Israel would know this is a good deal, but its really not about keeping Iran from a nuke, its about lifting of the sanctions.

Yeah apparently.

I read an article that said Iran was gonna be buying 300 new airliners over a 3 year period of time once sanctions are lifted.

I wonder how many airliners Israel plans on buying during the same time frame?

Schumer is an idiot.

Yeah apparently.

I read an article that said Iran was gonna be buying 300 new airliners over a 3 year period of time once sanctions are lifted.

I wonder how many airliners Israel plans on buying during the same time frame?

Iran needs new airliners. Israel is getting more weapons from us due to the Iran deal. Having a "convenient enemy " of Syria was ok, while they thought Iran was going to keep being smothered by sanctions. Now they will have to play nice maybe.

Unfortunately too much of our middle east foreign policy is filtered through Israel first and that's probably why were in so much trouble over there.
And with buttheads like chuck schumer calling the shots, things will only get worse for us over there.

anyone with common sense who is pro Israel would know this is a good deal

Nonsense. The deal is a gimmee to Iran from their friend in the White House.
Nonsense, its a good thing for us to befriend Iran, maybe not for Israel and SA , but who in the hell cares. Everyone needs to get rid of their nukes, including Israel.

I have no interest whatsoever in befriending the current regime in Iran, nor anyone like-minded.

No one of sane mind will ever get rid of their nuclear weapons so long as human nature remains immutable.

Forum List

Back