Looking at all the facts and all the opposition, The rights president is guilty of multiple charges

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Looking at everything and trying to tie all these facts and arguments together and trying to strain it through my disgust of the rights president. It still only adds up to one thing, This clown is guilty on about every single charge against him. I also think that there is a case already put together by Mueller but I think this will still take more time, while Mueller puts together charges looking for a slam dunk on the charges that he uses and I also think that he will have massive amount of proof for every charge against Their president but will only charge him with the slam dunk information and tons will be put aside.

Looking at everything and trying to tie all these facts and arguments together and trying to strain it through my disgust of the rights president. It still only adds up to one thing, This clown is guilty on about every single charge against him. I also think that there is a case already put together by Mueller but I think this will still take more time, while Mueller puts together charges looking for a slam dunk on the charges that he uses and I also think that he will have massive amount of proof for every charge against Their president but will only charge him with the slam dunk information and tons will be put aside.
yeah sure....We are on year 2 now, still no Russian Collusion.....

yeah sure....We are on year 2 now, still no Russian Collusion.....

The OP's translation....I don't like Trump so impeach him.

Forum List

Back