looking for a televangelist that I can get into

I just want someone who I can afford really. A white conservative man of God who can speak in tongues and promise me deliverance at a decent price,

If they also speak to God that would be better.

Glory !!
I get the feeling value for money may be too much to ask for.

Obviously Im not going to follow a woman like this. But I do love the speaking in tongues thing.

We dont have that over here. Its when GOD puts worfs in your mouth when you have run out of stuff to say.

Ive looked at Ken Copeland but he looks like his face will dissolve if exposed to light. Hes good at gibberissh tho.

Greg Locke is an interesting Man of God as well. Deffo not that fornicator who watched his wife fuck.

I just want someone who I can afford really. A white conservative man of God who can speak in tongues and promise me deliverance at a decent price,

If they also speak to God that would be better.

Glory !!

You didn't look at Ken Copeland closely enough. In some pictures of him you can clearly make out the small fangs in his mouth, making him a bona fide vampire. Check it out

If you're trying to get into a televangelist, I hear Ted Haggard is into that sort of thing...

Ted seems a bit out there for my taste. He seems to be soft on sin and I am leaning more to the rebuking sort of Pastor.

Are you a real pastor if you cant speak in tongues ?
I dont think I know of any that speak in tongues, I’d prefer to understand what they say, I think. I know of a couple pastors, ministers outside of their church and they are really nice genuine people, however I don’t go to their church.

Idk, the Holy Rollers (in the aisles) (we call them the "Roly-Poly church) started on Topeka, KS in the 19th century.

Probably not many in Wales.

Between the way they talk in tongues and the way Welsh people spell? They might just speak the same language! :aargh:
Pentecostals are sound on Fags but they seem to be a bit black over here. I fear that I might be marginalised.

I dont think I know of any that speak in tongues, I’d prefer to understand what they say, I think. I know of a couple pastors, ministers outside of their church and they are really nice genuine people, however I don’t go to their church.
I think only the more gifted men of God can speak in tongues. Thats why they get the provate jets and hookers.

Ironic that we get a lecture about religion from a liberal from across the pond when the U.S. created the 1st Amendment because of the craziness of the English monarchy.. The U.S. is the only Country that guarantees certain freedoms in the Bill of Rights and Freedom of Religion is at the top of the list. Maybe radical Brits can find a Celtic witch doctor they like.

I get the feeling value for money may be too much to ask for.
I have been watching a televangelist named David Jeremiah. He has a half hour program at 5:30 am on the History channel. He does ask for donations but usually gives books or tapes to those who do donate.

He has a half hour program on the History Channel with a 20 minute sermon. Most are interesting and informative.

Ironic that we get a lecture about religion from a liberal from across the pond when the U.S. created the 1st Amendment because of the craziness of the English monarchy.. The U.S. is the only Country that guarantees certain freedoms in the Bill of Rights and Freedom of Religion is at the top of the list. Maybe radical Brits can find a Celtic witch doctor they like.
I am not aware of any curb on religion in the UK. Or any other country in Western Europe.

Where are actual Druids popular ?
That's my point. Druid religion seems popular in the U.K. because that's what we see here in the Colonies. Nobody gives a shit either way but for some reason left wing Brits seem to be offended by the 1st Amendment here in the States.

That's my point. Druid religion seems popular in the U.K. because that's what we see here in the Colonies. Nobody gives a shit either way but for some reason left wing Brits seem to be offended by the 1st Amendment here in the States.
Nobody gives a fuck whatever religions you have. Nobofy gives a fuck what religions we have over here.
The target is charlatans. Surely we can agree on that ?

Forum List

Back